Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) (51345 Views)

Female Youth Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother Who Dropped Out Of School For Her / Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Slynation(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Great one there.

Lovely

I hope tomorrow you'll not tag your brother wizard .
I
My Dad was single handedly trained by his elder brother, but today my Dad turn against his elder brother by calling him wizard. Because he's better than the brother that trained him, reason the brother wants to kill him. When we were so young, we believed my dad. But when we grow up, i personally came to realized that all what my dad was telling us was a lie, that he was actually the cause of everything.

I regret for having so much hatred for my uncle back then, to the point that if i see him, i refused greeting him, never did i know that my father was the actual wizard here.

He deliberately have problems with all his siblings, niece and nephews, so that no one can come to his house and beg for something, or seek for financial help from him. And my mum wasn't even helping matters. She secretly blew the flame.

You don't allow your blood people to come to your house, but your wife people come anytime and go any time they wish. That's stupidity to me.

I hate my nuclear family, but i love my extended family. I love you uncle, and i am very sorry.

Though i am not hating my parents, but their actions towards my uncle and his children is what breaks me down.

Modified

For those asking about my relationship now with my uncle. I can say that the bond between me, my siblings and him is stronger now. There's no month my elder sister and me and my brother do not sent him money. He collected it with so much gratitudes. That man is truly a good man. I am just sorry for him, the way we treated him back then, as the result of how my dad painted him in our presence. I wish i can apologize to him everyday.
Wow...I'm deeply touched!! Many family issues are bottled up and passed down from parents to offsprings without the offsprings knowing the genesis of the whole issue...!! Your case was just a solved puzzle among many, and it's cool to know you and your siblings saw life from a better perspective!!

3 Likes

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by starbn(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Great one there.

Lovely

I
My Dad was single handedly trained by his elder brother, but today my Dad turn against his elder brother by calling him wizard. Because he's better than the brother that trained him, reason the brother wants to kill him. When we were so young, we believed my dad. But when we grow up, i personally came to realized that all what my dad was telling us was a lie, that he was actually the cause of everything.

I regret for having so much hatred for my uncle back then, to the point that if i see him, i refused greeting him, never did i know that my father was the actual wizard here.

He deliberately have problems with all his siblings, niece and nephews, so that no one can come to his house and beg for something, or seek for financial help from him. And my mum wasn't even helping matters. She secretly blew the flame.

You don't allow your blood people to come to your house, but your wife people come anytime and go any time they wish. That's stupidity to me.

I hate my nuclear family, but i love my extended family. I love you uncle, and i am very sorry.

Though i am not hating my parents, but their actions towards my uncle and his children is what breaks me down.

Modified

For those asking about my relationship now with my uncle. I can say that the bond between me, my siblings and him is stronger now. There's no month my elder sister and me and my brother do not sent him money. He collected it with so much gratitude. That man is truly a good man. I am just sorry for him, the way we treated him back then, as the result of how my dad painted him in our presence. I wish i can apologize to him everyday.

My brother life just like that.
You can still turn things around.

1 Like

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by ednut1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Get job first
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by NewDawn2O21: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
richeeyo:
Appreciation is well Appreciated when it's finally successful, and she is
you said it all bro

2 Likes

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Liposure: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
candidbabe:
That's how we roll Igbo AMAKA
igbo kwenu
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by NewDawn2O21: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Great one there.

Lovely

I

Modified

For those asking about my relationship now with my uncle. I can say that the bond between me, my siblings and him is stronger now. There's no month my elder sister and me and my brother do not sent him money. He collected it with so much gratitude. That man is truly a good man. I am just sorry for him, the way we treated him back then, as the result of how my dad painted him in our presence. I wish i can apologize to him everyday.
may God bless you exceedingly for this your mindset and may God continually open the windows of heaven and pour more blessings to you and your family.
you really inspired me with this

2 Likes

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
CNiro:
Not easy to train someone in school in this deteriorated economy of ours. Let her not forget him after now because salutation is not love.
Dis one enter me. Na so my cousins do that year. Now where Dem dey.??
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Help2020: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Great one there.

Lovely

I

Modified

You and your siblings are very good.God bless you abundantly.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Charly68: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
This is African ...
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Ayub01(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Help2020:

You and your siblings are very good.God bless you abundantly.
[God bless your hearts.quote author=MadamVanessa post=103019788]Great one there.

Lovely

I

Modified

For those asking about my relationship now with my uncle. I can say that the bond between me, my siblings and him is stronger now. There's no month my elder sister and me and my brother do not sent him money. He collected it with so much gratitude. That man is truly a good man. I am just sorry for him, the way we treated him back then, as the result of how my dad painted him in our presence. I wish i can apologize to him everyday. [/quote]
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Chioma1989: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
Family offers the best of social security and safety net. Not the government. A lot of struggling guys in the market are carrying lots of responsibilities within their immediate family. I know one that sells OK materials, training his younger sister at the university of Ibadan. Very smart and brilliant girl. She also supports herself during vacation, teaching at my kids school.
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Wow God bless him
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by JerryQ: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Great one there.

Lovely

I

Modified

Wow! This is so touching with enough moral instructions. Thanks for sharing ......
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Karlman: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
pricklewane:
Foolish comment have you been to the NigerDelta or West to see how many brothers uncles n aunt help in sending relatives to school.

This is how you foolish Igbo arrogate what does not belong to you to your tribe. Every tribe does this n many do it more than the Igbos so give kudos to the brothers helping their family out instead of singing the praise of a foolish tribe n trying to claim any sort of relevance to the tribe.

Na that bile wey full your miserable life go kill you your Niger delta and west put together!

I wonder how you failures harbour so much hatred for people who don't even give a damn about your miserable existence.

God punish you from generation to generation!

1 Like

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Congratulations to her! But try and remember him too when you make it.
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by tolaswim: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kudos bro....I can't thank you enough on her behalf despite the fact that I don't know you. In case you see this post, I salute you for your sacrifice. God bless you IJN
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by cosse(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
I know how the OP's brother will be feeling, proud and satisfied! If you have never poured out yourself for the fertilization of others, men you need to reconsider why you are here.
haba..poured out urself for the fertilization of odas kwa....guy na anoda meaning be dis tin wey u write o....

1 Like

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by ThePlugg(m): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
This is just perfect
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by ThePlugg(m): 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
If you have never poured out yourself for the fertilization of others, men you need to reconsider why you are here.
senior boy,
Pour ursef 4 us na

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by mecussey(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Great one there.

Lovely

I

Modified

Wow, your story is more interesting than the topic. I always tell people to question everything. Don't swallow everything you are told hook line and sinker. Always, try your best to make peace with everybody unless the person insists he or she doesn't want peace. I am happy you and your siblings have sense

1 Like

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
Whenever I see a thing like this, it got me emotional.
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
richeeyo:
Appreciation is well Appreciated when it's finally successful, and she is

Absolutely

1 Like

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Raychee(f): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Onogiede:
Waooo tears of joy,.. indeed he so deserve it and give thanks to God almighty for peaceful encouragement,..I think the man in question has the best wife in the world for not descouratage the process too. All glory to God �

Nothing special in what she did. That's how a normal human being should behave. Why would you turn your husband against his siblings?
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Suremikky(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Great one there.

Lovely

I

Modified

U are a good person, may God bless u beyond measures.
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by itslinkin4005(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
On this note, I give it up for the ibos..
Go to ladipo, then you will see things like this. Those girls even come to help their brothers in the shop during weekends..
Na that broda o, broda o, the way they call it, na hin dey sweet me pass
Exactly bro..
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by professore(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
This is what it means to be human.
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by jevic(m): 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Thank God for him.
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Suremikky(m): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mastakija:
Eeeyah
But to me ehn, him first suppose go school hustle well get beta job and lift odas
Mayb he doesn't lyk school sha

Bros to go school no compulsory.. He didn't go to sch but he was able to sponsor his siblings tru sch, something most people that went to sch can not comfortably do..wat more do u want him to do?

1 Like

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mastakija:
Eeeyah
But to me ehn, him first suppose go school hustle well get beta job and lift odas
Mayb he doesn't lyk school sha
How many beta job dey Nigeria?
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Laboni: 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
pricklewane:
Foolish comment have you been to the NigerDelta or West to see how many brothers uncles n aunt help in sending relatives to school.

This is how you foolish Igbo arrogate what does not belong to you to your tribe. Every tribe does this n many do it more than the Igbos so give kudos to the brothers helping their family out instead of singing the praise of a foolish tribe n trying to claim any sort of relevance to the tribe.

Why are you angry? Why are you non Igbos always angry and worked up when Igbos praise themselves? What is wrong in praising oneself? Your butter soul will surely kill you.. idiot.
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by adonis89(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
Kaiser20:

Maybe naa your stubbornness and your unwillingness to remain focused turned your elder bro. crazy. I said maybe.
u know nothing abt me so just hush. Many first son are nothing to write home abt
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by mightyhaze: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
On this note, I give it up for the ibos..
Go to ladipo, then you will see things like this. Those girls even come to help their brothers in the shop during weekends..
Na that broda o, broda o, the way they call it, na hin dey sweet me pass
You are right. Na relative when dey help us go bank,attend to customers and keep shop neat and bring some innovations we dey pay school fees and other fees for cool

U can't stay at a distance,esp during hols and expect me to give u my hard earned Kobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.