Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) (51357 Views)

Female Youth Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother Who Dropped Out Of School For Her / Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Great one there.

Lovely

I hope tomorrow you'll not tag your brother wizard .
I
My Dad was single handedly trained by his elder brother, but today my Dad turn against his elder brother by calling him wizard. Because he's better than the brother that trained him, reason the brother wants to kill him. When we were so young, we believed my dad. But when we grow up, i personally came to realized that all what my dad was telling us was a lie, that he was actually the cause of everything.

I regret for having so much hatred for my uncle back then, to the point that if i see him, i refused greeting him, never did i know that my father was the actual wizard here.

He deliberately have problems with all his siblings, niece and nephews, so that no one can come to his house and beg for something, or seek for financial help from him. And my mum wasn't even helping matters. She secretly blew the flame.

You don't allow your blood people to come to your house, but your wife people come anytime and go any time they wish. That's stupidity to me.

I hate my nuclear family, but i love my extended family. I love you uncle, and i am very sorry.

Though i am not hating my parents, but their actions towards my uncle and his children is what breaks me down.

Modified

For those asking about my relationship now with my uncle. I can say that the bond between me, my siblings and him is stronger now. There's no month my elder sister and me and my brother do not sent him money. He collected it with so much gratitude. That man is truly a good man. I am just sorry for him, the way we treated him back then, as the result of how my dad painted him in our presence. I wish i can apologize to him everyday.
.....God bless you for knowing the truth and finally it has set you free from the bondage of hatred.....most of us were really brainwashed when we were little.... am a living witness too

1 Like

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by tiswell(m): 1:47am On Jun 24, 2021
I need that lady's contact
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by NotGej: 2:06am On Jun 24, 2021
Subsea:
Good one! Its only some people from well-to-do families and rich parents that wont really be able to understand and appreciate what this gesture really means.

Because you feel the well to do don’t have the same brain that you have; or that you are smarter than everyone?

The well to do also work as hard as you too (if not harder) albeit smarter.

You just Dey show your crass mentality all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by noziz(m): 4:29am On Jun 24, 2021
This one is at least better than a man who dropped out of school just to go learn a trade to train his girlfriend in school who wud finally dump his ass for another man...
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by HabaHaba: 6:55am On Jun 24, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Maybe the OP is one misogynist that thinks it's a crime to send girls to school.

grin grin grin

Chei, I don laff taya
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Efewestern: 7:01am On Jun 24, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Great one there.

Lovely

I
My Dad was single handedly trained by his elder brother, but today my Dad turn against his elder brother by calling him wizard. Because he's better than the brother that trained him, reason the brother wants to kill him. When we were so young, we believed my dad. But when we grow up, i personally came to realized that all what my dad was telling us was a lie, that he was actually the cause of everything.

I regret for having so much hatred for my uncle back then, to the point that if i see him, i refused greeting him, never did i know that my father was the actual wizard here.

He deliberately have problems with all his siblings, niece and nephews, so that no one can come to his house and beg for something, or seek for financial help from him. And my mum wasn't even helping matters. She secretly blew the flame.

You don't allow your blood people to come to your house, but your wife people come anytime and go any time they wish. That's stupidity to me.

I hate my nuclear family, but i love my extended family. I love you uncle, and i am very sorry.

Though i am not hating my parents, but their actions towards my uncle and his children is what breaks me down.

Modified

For those asking about my relationship now with my uncle. I can say that the bond between me, my siblings and him is stronger now. There's no month my elder sister and me and my brother do not sent him money. He collected it with so much gratitude. That man is truly a good man. I am just sorry for him, the way we treated him back then, as the result of how my dad painted him in our presence. I wish i can apologize to him everyday.

Thanks for sharing this.
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by pswglobal(m): 7:04am On Jun 24, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Great one there.

Lovely

I

Modified

dis is deep, shedding tears as I was reading tru, may God bless ur uncle and bless u and ur siblings too for realising d wrong & quickly fixing it. We sud try to find out d true state of things before concluding. We sud not stop supporting whoever needs assistance because of ungrateful people.
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by alexola20(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2021
I guess it’s your mother that turned your father against his own people.
It might be that your mum jujulized your dad to come to that reasoning.
Fear woman sha.But I think you are a reasonable person.
MadamVanessa:
Great one there.

Lovely

I

Modified

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Lovexme(m): 7:52am On Jun 24, 2021
This is me and my immediate younger brother, and now our kid sister who just wrote jamb yesterday.

It's not easy.
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Rushna27(f): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2021
nice one... appreciation comes only from those who appreciates what's bin done for dem.... not all gat such mind
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by rita25(f): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2021
WOW I LOVE GRATEFUL PEOPLE..............GOD BLESS BIG BRO AND LITTLE SIS
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Longman8: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2021
I m feeling goose bumb right now. "The true prove of love is sacrifice"
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Decacrown: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2021
I was touched by the story and I cried cos brothers like him are god.
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Pat081: 10:29am On Jun 24, 2021
My prayer is that she should be able to pay him back well
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Bishopceo: 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bravo to this wonderful lady your type is scarce, remember people that help you to climb a ladder because you need them when coming down.
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Great one there.

Lovely

I

Modified

You're a good person, with a good soul. Your post really touched my heart.

I wish everyone could be as straightforward and honest as you. Kudos
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
Built2last:
Igbos are unique e
The man is a kind man who understood the import of family and sacrifice. This isn't about Igbo, there are many wicked wicked/evil, unkind people from that stock just as you would find in every tribe. There are also many good people across board.

So it isn't a tribal something. The individual is unique instead.
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
KanuSE:

It's usually the Igbo men who like to train their gfs in school but this guy is a wise Igbo man.
No be lie, Lol..

I remember the case of one illiterate spare parts trader in my church when i was growing up as a kid. This bros went to bring one posh looking, very beautiful damsel from his village and started sponsoring her education. But he quickly married her. Though the marriage almost hit the rocks when her eyes opened to realize he's not in her class, no be small mediation from church elders, Lol.

Men better learn oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Karlman:

Na that bile wey full your miserable life go kill you your Niger delta and west put together!

I wonder how you failures harbour so much hatred for people who don't even give a damn about your miserable existence.

God punish you from generation to generation!
He's right you know. Same thing i tried clarifying someone here too. And you people gloat too much, worse is should anyone mistakenly point that out and call for some humility, checks and balances many of you resort to name callings, insults, curses and all other sorts.

Look in the mirror bro. You may respond with insults, it's ok. Just do as i say and look in the mirror (search your heart)..
Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by KanuSE: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Realhommie:
No be lie, Lol..

I remember the case of one illiterate spare parts trader in my church when i was growing up as a kid. This bros went to bring one posh looking, very beautiful damsel from his village and started sponsoring her education. But he quickly married her. Though the marriage almost hit the rocks when her eyes opened to realize he's not in her class, no be small mediation from church elders, Lol.

Men better learn oooooo.

Very typical of most Igbo women, the moment they attain greater heights or have power, they get drunk on their laurels and start throwing their weights around.

It's obvious most of them can't tame their pride - they must show colour. grin

You wonder why some of them are being killed by their estranged husbands especially in the US.

1 Like

Re: Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) by Karlman: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
Realhommie:
He's right you know. Same thing i tried clarifying someone here too. And you people gloat too much, worse is should anyone mistakenly point that out and call for some humility, checks and balances many of you resort to name callings, insults, curses and all other sorts.

Look in the mirror bro. You may respond with insults, it's ok. Just do as i say and look in the mirror (search your heart)..

How does it affect you? I will blow my trumpet � anyhow I deemed fit and you and your lot can hang as meat for vultures!

Who made you moderators of how people should celebrate themselves or promote themselves? You people should simply let go of your bile...the Igbo will continue to be progressive from generation to generation and will continue to live above board...its a natural phenomenon a natural endowment and you lot can either live with it or die with it....choice is yours and funny enough the Igbo will not notice because you're not even existing in his imagination.

Deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.