Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO (4020 Views)

Thomas Jones: Who Is The First Nigerian To Drive A Car? (PHOTO) / What Would You Do If Someone Did This In Your Car? (PHOTO) / Anambra Governor, Obiano's Official Bullet-Proof Car (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by bastien: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
OfficialDJ:
in a bid to sound politically correct, you sound incoherent.

How do you own two cars, and enter public transportation, and at the same time earn 6 figures monthly. Those three sentences CANNOT go together Mr.

Fuelling each car every month shouldn't take more than 20-25k except there are fuel guzzlers.

It doesn't make sense to own a car, or two in your case and still take public transport.

Except you're a miser.
Upgrade your thinking bro....
Drops pen
many people don’t take their cars to their work place, many people salary can’t afford a car but they can afford that car within a year from runs money at work! So if he is not taking his two cars to work he basically be hiding it from someone or some people lol

1 Like

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by bastien: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

It's my third car and I currently have 2 so I believe I have enough experience to advice you on this.
Saving 2 years to buy a supposed dream car is a waste of time. Why? Cuz before the end of that 2 years, your taste will change, unforseen circumstances will take the money you've saved from you and other unplanned factors. And you will get confused.
Just go for it. Get a quick loan from work and buy it. Pay back with the 100k a month you intend to save. I'm sure your company will take it out of your salary before paying the rest. All salary earners do that. You won't be the first.
Those of us that buy cars outright are the business owners, company owners and others are yahoo Boys and celebrities. They hit the money once, they buy the dream car but it's different in your case cuz you're a stead salary earner. Just follow the trend in your field. Take a car loan from work and pay back with your salary.
I know many will say it's a bad advice but you should be wise.

Another advice is to do with I did... Start small, use for a short time while you're saving for another, sell the one you're using, add money to it and buy another that's better than the previous one, repeat the process until you can afford your dream car.
best advise so far kudos boss
Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by OfficialDJ: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
bastien:
many people don’t take their cars to their work place, many people salary can’t afford a car but they can afford that car within a year from runs money at work! So if he is not taking his two cars to work he basically be hiding it from someone or some people lol
Nurey, this guy basically called you an office thief who steals money from company's coffers grin
Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Eldemmi(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nezzjnr:

It's advisable to use 800 stands per acre if you are depending on rain

Please can you and nurey help further in explanation

Is fertilizer compulsory when transplanting?

Which is the best sucker it cost like how much?

How frequent is the weeding let's say we re starting from 5 acres?

After harvesting , will new sucker grow and sufficient for new cultivation?

What are some likely challenges .

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Nezzjnr: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Eldemmi:

Please can you and nurey help further in explanation

Is fertilizer compulsory when transplanting?

Which is the best sucker it cost like how much?

How frequent is the weeding let's say we re starting from 5 acres?

After harvesting , will new sucker grow and sufficient for new cultivation?

What are some likely challenges .

Thanks in anticipation

Poultry Manure is important on the 2nd month after planting

Elephant variety is the best and its 100 naira per sucker

You weed Twice

Yes daughter suckers emerge

Challenges are Wind which might damage all the Whole plantain stands

Bad suckers

Theft when it's almost ready for harvest.
Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by nurey(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2021
OfficialDJ:
Nurey, this guy basically called you an office thief who steals money from company's coffers grin

If I was stealing from company's coffers believe me I would have bought my self a 2020 Nissan GT-R NISMo not driving a dead beat Toyota and old school Honda.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by bastien: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2021
OfficialDJ:
na you call am.... I just time weitin I notice for military base some years ago! My Oga do giveaway with one four leg for ur boy na grin
Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Eldemmi(m): 11:14am On Jun 29, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Poultry Manure is important on the 2nd month after planting

Elephant variety is the best and its 100 naira per sucker

You weed Twice

Yes daughter suckers emerge

Challenges are Wind which might damage all the Whole plantain stands

Bad suckers

Theft when it's almost ready for harvest.

Thanks so much for this..

Are there any ways to mitigate against the wind..
Or we only pray and hope for it not to occur
Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Nezzjnr: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2021
Eldemmi:

Thanks so much for this..

Are there any ways to mitigate against the wind..
Or we only pray and hope for it not to occur
Yes

1. You can cover the sides of the Plantain Stands with a Mould of sand

2. When clearing the lands... Leave all those heavy Trees like the palm trees... It will take the blow of the wind and protect the plantain trees.

N.B if you have no source of irrigation... Please plant during the Raining season.... May will be preferable.

But if it's a large farm.... April is the best.
Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Inception(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2021
Hoodbilonia:
Buy a car now. In 2yrs dollar go enter 1500. By then lexus es 2004 go be 4m. Innever knew the value of my car till I sold it .u go enter bike tire,bike men go insult u ,cab men same thing.if u buy something big everyone go see am,u wan buy fuel for jerican,na bike,if u see dangote truck coming fear go catch u on top bike. When it rains,no level 4u. U go market no. Buy a car now o and save yourself stress of embarrassment and public transport stress,trekking everyday till u see bike or keke.

The scary thing is that you are simply stating the inevitable embarassed

I only pray that it takes much longer than that ( like 5 years ) angry

Right now the sure 2 ways of beating Inflation in Naija is

1. Save in USD
2. Invest in real estate (lands in good/ promising locations especially)

any other one na scam.

Naija don cast! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Eldemmi(m): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Yes

1. You can cover the sides of the Plantain Stands with a Mould of sand

2. When clearing the lands... Leave all those heavy Trees like the palm trees... It will take the blow of the wind and protect the plantain trees.

N.B if you have no source of irrigation... Please plant during the Raining season.... May will be preferable.

But if it's a large farm.... April is the best.

Thanks so much sir
Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Nezzjnr: 4:32am On Jun 30, 2021
Inception:

The scary thing is that you are simply stating the inevitable embarassed

I only pray that it takes much longer than that ( like 5 years ) angry

Right now the sure 2 ways of beating Inflation in Naija is

1. Save in USD
2. Invest in real estate (lands in good/ promising locations especially)

any other one na scam.

Naija don cast! embarassed
Save in USD... Do you guys know how expensive the rates are

If you have no business with Dollars transaction.... Why should it be a burden to you.

You people should spend more time in the Treasury Bills section before dishing out advice
Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Nezzjnr: 4:33am On Jun 30, 2021
Eldemmi:

Thanks so much sir
You are welcome boss
Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Inception(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Save in USD... Do you guys know how expensive the rates are

If you have no business with Dollars transaction.... Why should it be a burden to you.

You people should spend more time in the Treasury Bills section before dishing out advice

True...But you are forgetting one little problem...we are not yet self sustaining when we talk of Productivity... even up to the petrol you put in your car, meaning we are still heavily dependent on Imports, given our current population statistic. The implication to this is that the economy is already dollarised without most of us realizing it!

The FG is struggling with subsidy right now due to the current exchange rate quagmire.

Manufacturers are considering leaving the country to neighboring ones due to 'dollarization' of gas prices

With the current nonsensical economic policies the FG is dishing here and there, the current high levels of insecurity that is a nightmare to investors and driving farmers away from their farms, and the heating up of the polity by the Nepotistic Head of state, please how would anyone in his right mind think the the Naira stands a chance? If nothing is changed, The situation will only get worse. Thing is, given the current economic realities, The Naira has not even found its true value yet!
Oil price is increasing, yet we are not seeing the benefits due to the heavy loan payback(Debt to GDP ratio currently stands at 35%). This alone is putting tremendous pressure on The Naira.

So my brother, let us tell ourselves the truth. Unless these people in power change their ways and methods in tacking these concerns, it will not get any better.

The current rates are crazy, but in two years (if this idiots in power maintain status quo), what we are having now will be a child's play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by Nezzjnr: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Inception:

True...But you are forgetting one little problem...we are not yet self sustaining when we talk of Productivity... even up to the petrol you put in your car, meaning we are still heavily dependent on Imports, given our current population statistic. The implication to this is that the economy is already dollarised without most of us realizing it!

The FG is struggling with subsidy right now due to the current exchange rate quagmire.

Manufacturers are considering leaving the country to neighboring ones due to 'dollarization' of gas prices

With the current nonsensical economic policies the FG is dishing here and there, the current high levels of insecurity that is a nightmare to investors and driving farmers away from their farms, and the heating up of the polity by the Nepotistic Head of state, please how would anyone in his right mind think the the Naira stands a chance? If nothing is changed, The situation will only get worse. Thing is, given the current economic realities, The Naira has not even found its true value yet!
Oil price is increasing, yet we are not seeing the benefits due to the heavy loan payback(Debt to GDP ratio currently stands at 35%). This alone is putting tremendous pressure on The Naira.

So my brother, let us tell ourselves the truth. Unless these people in power change their ways and methods in tacking these concerns, it will not get any better.

The current rates are crazy, but in two years (if this idiots in power maintain status quo), what we are having now will be a child's play.
Wow

Nice points laid out.

Just that Majority of Nigerians are just struggling to eat.... Before one will start thinking about savings... He or she has to protect his stomach 1st
Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by BamBamK: 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
leave d weyres alone

nurey:

If I was stealing from company's coffers believe me I would have bought my self a 2020 Nissan GT-R NISMo not driving a dead beat Toyota and old school Honda.
Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by zabimaru: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
MOTIONTECH:
Just chop your L and rest, he should have told you his street address sef.Rubbish.

It's not my Lagos, it's tinubu's
Rubbish and ingredients
Re: Please Help, First Personal Car! PHOTO by ogawisdom(m): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
HenryDion:
Well, the title is clear enough. I'm saving for my first car. And I need numerous sources of income to make it happen, sooner.

I thought of saving #100,000 every month, and that will amount to #2,400,000 in 24 months.

I've have always loved Lexus and the sleekness of their sedan cars. But I need help determining the ideal car, one that wouldn't cost me an arm and leg.

I need advice on how to make this happen, and sooner.

I believe two heads are better than one!!!

I'm 26 years, and it feels I'm missing a lot not having a personal car.

I need your help to think.

Lalasticlala, car lovers and dealers, your help is needed!

Thanks in advance!!!
.it's not worth it savings dt long to acquire a liability. Save to acquire assets

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Most Expensive Cars / CONGRATULATIONS Radautoworks!! Pictures. / Sienna Transport Still Good In 2022?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.