Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria (22054 Views)

Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment?? / Chaka Investment / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by Onyeka2019: 6:00am On Jun 24, 2021
SEC
Che nah senior eyie confraternity or which one?
grin grin
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by TrueNigerian300: 6:14am On Jun 24, 2021
mrfreestuff:
Congratulations to SEC and Chaka[b]. I hope same diligence will be extended to the crypto platforms to fence out scammers[/b] . SEC should please remember the suffering Oando shareholders who have been at the brunt of the litigation between Oando management and SEC going to 3 years now.

The bolded got me smiling. Smh, why is everybody now crying regulation in the crypto space when the major selling point is decentralization to achieve financial transactions freedom which equate to deregulation of the ledger system. Mark Cuban cried recently too about regulation forgetting that crypto exist to invade regulation in the first place.

Just to add I trade arbitrage opportunity in the crypto space but I do not keep any of the crypto, so it is my wish that crypto should never be banned. However, there is no future in it and I really pity Nigerians with what I have seen - many Nigerians have invested their entire life into it.

Sorry brother the whole purpose of crypto would be defeated should there be regulation.

1 Like

Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:53am On Jun 24, 2021
ElectronicMoney:
What about Trove and the others, when will they get their own?
They are all working on it.
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by ElectronicMoney(m): 7:02am On Jun 24, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
They are all working on it.

They had better do it quickly before 50% of their clients take flight to Chaka!

1 Like

Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by rita25(f): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2021
SEE THE MIDDLE GUY WIDE SMILE LIKE FINALLY WE GOT THE LICENSE TO DEFRAUD NIGERIA.................ABEG YOU PPLE SHOULD GO AND ARREST THE MBA 419ER FOR ME OH

1 Like

Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2021
LikeAking:
I wish dem the best.

Buy American stocks form Nigeria was one of my first major business brain child.

But I allowed my dreams to intimidate me.

I abandoned the idea like 5 years ago.

Cos I guessed I wont be able to pull it of because I was a disadvantaged position financially.

Guys learn from my mistake.

Never allow your big dreams scare you.

Keep moving weda you get money or not.

Once agian congrats to chaka.
Never allow your big dreams scare you
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by agbekoya(m): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
They should reduce the fees. Trove fees are much lower, though for big players Chaka is cheaper
firfinch:
Nice one, but chaka's fee is way too high, it will take grace to make profit. I ran for my head grin

2 Likes

Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by AlphaJazz: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by QuinModah(f): 12:48am On Jun 25, 2021
ElectronicMoney:

They had better do it quickly before 50% of their clients take flight to Chaka!
compare the charges of Chaka to trove and you would find a reason to stick to Trove. Relax, Trove is a partner to ARM and Sigma Securities, no shaking.
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by QuinModah(f): 12:50am On Jun 25, 2021
Carlyboi:
Our Yoruba boys taking giant strides in tech startups(fintech)ywe love to see it.

They’re the leaders as far as the Nigerian IT space is concerned we need money innovations tho!
Tribal bigot tueh!
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by QuinModah(f): 12:52am On Jun 25, 2021
SegFault:
Don't really understand, but does this mean we can buy shares from other foreign companies.
Yes
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by QuinModah(f): 12:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Eryyy92:
What of wealth.ng
I have been using them to buy Nigerian stocks for two years now... aren't they licensed?.
They are not
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by QuinModah(f): 12:56am On Jun 25, 2021
salveoP:
How above Trove? Tomi where are you?
calm your nerves, good news coming soon, Chaka was first because of the issues they had with SEC. Trove has met with SEC commissioners and hopefully in the coming weeks we would hear good news

2 Likes

Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by QuinModah(f): 12:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Oluwahelpme:
Trading in stock is not a good investment. Especially Nigerian Stocks. Why investing in stocks when there are good investments that can give you 3% return every month. Guarantee. WhatsApp me for details.
Tell your family members, friends church members and neighbors
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by QuinModah(f): 12:57am On Jun 25, 2021
firfinch:
Nice one, but chaka's fee is way too high, it will take grace to make profit. I ran for my head grin
Lol! It for bug players Join Trove today
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by QuinModah(f): 12:57am On Jun 25, 2021
Laboni:
Trading in Nigerian stock is waste of time.
How w?
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by Carlyboi(m): 12:59am On Jun 25, 2021
QuinModah:
Tribal bigot tueh!

It’s not that deep babygirl I’m just proud of my boys!.....cos omo Yoruba ni Mi o swagger! cool
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by QuinModah(f): 1:01am On Jun 25, 2021
Carlyboi:

It’s not that deep babygirl I’m just proud of my boys!.....cos omo Yoruba ni Mi o swagger! cool
Okay
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by Carlyboi(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2021
QuinModah:
Okay

How are you doing today babe
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by firfinch(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
QuinModah:
Lol! It for bug players Join Trove today
Even for big players it will still tell on the profit, and you're paying double- for buying and for selling. Trove is cool but I have a better one, the best of them all. cool

1 Like

Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by IyaTola: 9:00am On Jun 26, 2021
donaldking10:

I pity who takes this fraudster serious, he's a pathological liar too, don't ever do any business transaction with him, just be careful.
What has this moniker done to you? You are all over her/his mention
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by QuinModah(f): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Painment, I opened your yansh and so you are mad, young lady do not date donald he has a very bad character, an addict to prostitutes and serial cheat
donaldking10:

I pity who takes this fraudster serious, he's a pathological liar too, don't ever do any business transaction with him, just be careful.
Use the rest of 2021 to change your life.⁠

Listen!!⁠

It’s July 1st…⁠

What is July 1st you may ask?⁠

Nothing actually…⁠

Jk lol it’s the exact marking of 6 months to the new year…⁠

Which gives you PLENTY,⁠

And I mean PLENTY of time to start changing things in your life!⁠

Trust me…⁠

In those 6 months or 183 days, you can completely TRANSFORM your life…⁠

Believe me...⁠

I know this for a FACT.⁠

Think about it,⁠

If you just focused the rest of this year on your goals and dreams…⁠

You would reach them in no time!⁠

Write down your goals,⁠

And CRUSH THEM.⁠

Nobody can stop you... but YOU.⁠

Finish 2021 strong and start 2022 even stronger.⁠
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by chatinent: 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Seun, check my ad o
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by donaldking10: 4:57am On Jul 02, 2021
QuinModah:
Painment, I opened your yansh and so you are mad, young lady do not date donald he has a very bad character, an addict to prostitutes and serial cheatUse the rest of 2021 to change your life.⁠

Listen!!⁠

It’s July 1st…⁠

What is July 1st you may ask?⁠

Nothing actually…⁠

Jk lol it’s the exact marking of 6 months to the new year…⁠

Which gives you PLENTY,⁠

And I mean PLENTY of time to start changing things in your life!⁠

Trust me…⁠

In those 6 months or 183 days, you can completely TRANSFORM your life…⁠

Believe me...⁠

I know this for a FACT.⁠

Think about it,⁠

If you just focused the rest of this year on your goals and dreams…⁠

You would reach them in no time!⁠

Write down your goals,⁠

And CRUSH THEM.⁠

Nobody can stop you... but YOU.⁠

Finish 2021 strong and start 2022 even stronger.⁠

fool
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by agbekoya(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
agbekoya:
They should reduce the fees. Trove fees are much lower, though for big players Chaka is cheaper
Chaka just reduced fees to 1% starting from today. They are now at par with Trove in terms of fees and better than Bamboo that still charges 1.5%
Chaka advantage is that you can buy shares from exchanges in about 20 countries. While Trove & Bamboo remaied restricted to US and Nigerian exchanges

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! / DAAR Communications Shares / Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.