Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria (22044 Views)

Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment?? / Chaka Investment / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by Bakrabas: 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
But what about Trove are they not licensed too and bamboo
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by Carlyboi(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Our Yoruba boys taking giant strides in tech startups(fintech)ywe love to see it.

They’re the leaders as far as the Nigerian IT space is concerned we need money innovations tho!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by ElectronicMoney(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Duru9:
Congratulations

Me don't know what is chaka sha

It's an app for trading in shares of Nigerian and foreign companies

5 Likes

Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by Rilley(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nice one
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by lifeisgood12: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
owned by a yoruba man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by Emeka71(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
mrfreestuff:
Congratulations to SEC and Chaka. I hope same diligence will be extended to the crypto platforms. SEC should please remember the suffering Oando shareholders who have been at the brunt of the litigation between Oando management and SEC going to 3 years now.
You mean the crypto platforms should be quoted on the stock exchange market.
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by Emilokoiyawon: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Yoruba lagba. If you know, you know.

4 Likes

Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by EMMY76: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nice one nigerian youths have the brains.
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
Why should I Participate in trading with any broker who is not licensed to buy Tesla, Google, Apple,as well as Starlinks and Space after IPO?

The real asset growth comes from buying and holding to the moon. You hold and take out feeding money at a designed ratio from your RoI annually and let the shit sit there for life. These are the companies that the CEO were built for the Aquarian Age.

Short traders are crazy Robinhoods pro. We hodl the shit to the moon.
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by PoshTraveler: 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
chimhigher:
Omo ehhhhh

CBN, LAWMA, NURTW or whoever is in charge should lift the ban on cryptocurrencies activity and make life bit easier for the youth. Blockchain technology is the future, no be everything them go dey tell una.
nothing will be lifted. you nigerians are nuisance
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by PoshTraveler: 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
lifeisgood12:
owned by a yoruba man
that used money gotten from ipob skull mining to open chaka
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by Eryyy92: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
What of wealth.ng
I have been using them to buy Nigerian stocks for two years now... aren't they licensed?.
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by lifeisgood12: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
PoshTraveler:
that used money gotten from ipob skull mining to open chaka
and igbo man couldn't do it because hes busy selling drugs, killing his people and making a baby factory. Shioor tongue
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
yourshopkwikguy:
Yoruba Amaka

Is Osibodu a yoruba name?
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by salveoP(m): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
How above Trove? Tomi where are you?

1 Like

Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by lifeisgood12: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
prince3009:

Is Osibodu a yoruba name?
yes it is.
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by PoshTraveler: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
lifeisgood12:

and igbo man couldn't do it because hes busy selling drugs, killing his people and making a baby factory. Shioor tongue
yes they see drugs to conned head skull miners. all of them are useless
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by LikeAking: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
I wish dem the best.

Buy American stocks form Nigeria was one of my first major business brain child.

But I allowed my dreams to intimidate me.

I abandoned the idea like 5 years ago.

Cos I guessed I wont be able to pull it of because I was a disadvantaged position financially.

Guys learn from my mistake.

Never allow your big dreams scare you.

Keep moving weda you get money or not.

Once agian congrats to chaka.

3 Likes

Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by Oluwahelpme(m): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Trading in stock is not a good investment. Especially Nigerian Stocks. Why investing in stocks when there are good investments that can give you 3% return every month. Guarantee. WhatsApp me for details.
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by firfinch(m): 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nice one, but chaka's fee is way too high, it will take grace to make profit. I ran for my head grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by Laboni: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Trading in Nigerian stock is waste of time.
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by nextstep(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
Yoruba amaka grin grin grin
I'm from Asaba. You don't have to hate on the achievements of young Nigerians just because you're from a different part.

I've been waiting for them to become licensed. Hopefully they will stay out of trouble with regulators, EFCC, and DSS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by Burchester: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
Wow
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by avrilwisedata: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Happy for you darling grin
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by somehow: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
chimhigher:
Omo ehhhhh

CBN, LAWMA, NURTW or whoever is in charge should lift the ban on cryptocurrencies activity and make life bit easier for the youth. Blockchain technology is the future, no be everything them go dey tell una.
Cryptocurrency was not banned.

It's not an offence to trade crypto in Nigeria, its only the banks they banned from honoring crytpo Transactions.
Meaning you can deal in crypto using other means.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
the FK is chaka?
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by oloba(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
Trove and bamboo nko...
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
One at a time...
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by Kennyking1234: 12:15am On Jun 24, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Why should I Participate in trading with any broker who is not licensed to buy Tesla, Google, Apple,as well as Starlinks and Space after IPO?

The real asset growth comes from buying and holding to the moon. You hold and take out feeding money at a designed ratio from your RoI annually and let the shit sit there for life. These are the companies that the CEO were built for the Aquarian Age.

Short traders are crazy Robinhoods pro. We hodl the shit to the moon.
To the literal moon grin
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by Incips: 1:17am On Jun 24, 2021
Great and congrulations.
Re: Chaka Receives SEC License For Stock Trading In Nigeria by BeardGangJnr1(m): 5:35am On Jun 24, 2021
I been thing say na chaka wey de act film oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! / DAAR Communications Shares / Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.