Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,772 members, 7,862,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! (2534 Views)

I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise / How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by cooooooks(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lool. Biko I'm a preacher's kid. I don't understand.

Lollittaa:

Your schlong up her throat. Her hair in your hand. Ewww tongue
Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by pocohantas(f): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Na for una wives body una power reach na. When you commot outside, one small girl will say she dey vex, you carry debit card and pin give am.

Toor! undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
cooooooks:
Lool. Biko I'm a preacher's kid. I don't understand.

preacher's kid doesn't have a schlong
Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by cooooooks(m): 2:40am On Jun 27, 2021
What is a aching? Is that German?

Lollittaa:

preacher's kid doesn't have a schlong
Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by imagrg(m): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tah!
That's an abomination in African tradition.
wunmi590:

Naso unah go dey spoil people marriage all because of stupid ego....

Some forgiveness may warrant you kneel down to apologies to your wife, not because you are stupid or you are Simpson, but because of love and you want peace to reign...

I pay for everything in my house,I mean everything, and if I offend my wife that warrants me to kneel down I will.....

The way you cherish peace in your house is different from the way I do...

If unah like make unah bash me, e no go comot 1kobo for my body undecided
Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
cooooooks:
What is a aching? Is that German?

only Germans have schlong grin
Re: The Moment You Kneel Down To Apologise To Your Wife, You Become The Woman! by bukatyne(f): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2021
crackhaus:

1. A man who has not conquered himself, no matter how wealthy or old he is, will always be a slave to his desires.

Just be able to conquer the desire for vagĂ­na, and a man has solved 90% of his problems in life.

The death of Usifo at the hands of a 21yr old hits close to home, it's really sad because it's kind of personal.
I don't know the wife, but his mother...na she I feel for pass.

How do you plan the funeral of someone who was killed like that? Just crazy...

Very crazy situation to be honest.

1. Very true. I will say humans (men & women) though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaire Arthur Eze Evicts His Family (wickedness) / I Just Find Out She's Cheating.. Caught Her / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.