Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? (820 Views)

Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Fight Back As A Self Defense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Stephen2324(m): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
Is it okay for a Christian to Marry a Muslim?
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Muchmore024: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Stephen2324:
Love for humanity comes first. Then other things follow.
Your question is meaningless

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Muchmore024: 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Conner44: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
yes it is okay so far the marriage is between a man and a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Kobojunkie: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
Conner44:
yes it is okay so far the marriage is between a man and a woman.
grin
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Missyajoke(f): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
The bible says " do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. I guess there are no longer Christian girls or boys you can get married to. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Amotolongbo(f): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Missyajoke:
The bible says " do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. I guess there are no longer Christian girls or boys you can get married to. Nonsense.
And who is a believer and who isn’t a believer?

Marry who makes you happy.

Religion doesn’t guarantee marital happiness

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Ajibade123(m): 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
mumu leleyii ni
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Sirkingsnado: 12:11am On Jun 24, 2021
cheesy grin

.imagine me getting married to a Muslim weybe say if I wan put my dick she go tell bisimilla

Chukwu aju
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by falcon01: 6:06am On Jun 24, 2021
Muchmore024:

Love for humanity comes first. Then other things follow.
Your question is meaningless
yeah we know that but what does the religion says?
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by haekymbahdx: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
cheesy grin

.imagine me getting married to a Muslim weybe say if I wan put my dick she go tell bisimilla

Chukwu aju
i think you will enjoy more a Christian who starts speaking in tongues if u wan put your d!ck she go say

Bre kej kah ragha fake!!! In fact don't be surprised she might even shout bisimilla

Chukwu aju
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by edoairways: 7:32am On Jun 24, 2021
Amotolongbo:

You would understand better when you having kids.
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2021
U can try it if the woman is Muslim, she will change within a month if she sees ur unconditional love, and signs and wonders flowing from ur life
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
U can try it if the woman is Muslim, she will change within a month if she sees ur unconditional love, and signs and wonders flowing from ur life
How many such have you actually witnessed where unconditional love and signs and wonders have in fact caused a person to change within a month? undecided
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
edoairways:

You would understand better when you having kids.
make I hear word.

Numerous different religious couples here, living fine and happily with their grown up kids.

Some people who haven’t left their villages to see what is happening outside their world will come here to start making some assertions that don’t follow

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by edoairways: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
Amotolongbo:
make I hear word.

Numerous different religious couples here, living fine and happily with their grown up kids.

Some people who haven’t left their villages to see what is happening outside their world will come here to start making some assertions that don’t follow
You are still a kid who doesn't know how marriages work.
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
edoairways:

Really? How do marriages work? undecided
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by edoairways: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Really? How do marriages work? undecided
Get married first and then start having kids to understand better.
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
edoairways:

Get married first and then start having kids to understand better.
Is that your "how marriages works"? undecided
The other poster clearly made it known that there are numerous examples of non-indoctrinated folks out there with happy marriages. But you disagree, why not tell us how marriages work instead. undecided
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by edoairways: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The other poster clearly made it known that there are numerous examples of non-indoctrinated folks out there with happy marriages. But you disagree, why not tell us how marriages work instead. undecided
Unfortunately they are only few of them in Nigeria. There are always issues in which religion to follow once the couple start having kids. It might work favourable in the west but rare in other regions
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:34am On Jun 25, 2021
Stephen2324:

No but if you did it your grace will cover that person
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Kobojunkie: 12:38am On Jun 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
No but if you did it your grace will cover that person
That is a lie because Jesus Christ made it clear to you that your marriage relationships are of this world and not the Kingdom of God. undecided

Every single individual who intends to enter into the Kingdom of God and eventually make into Heaven at the end, has to be willing to deny everything,pick up his/her own cross and follow Jesus Christ - you cannot carry anyone else's cross. undecided
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Amotolongbo(f): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2021
edoairways:

even after being married?

I tire for these nairaland kids o

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:40am On Jun 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How many such have you actually witnessed where unconditional love and signs and wonders have in fact caused a person to change within a month? undecided
I have seen in a week, pls stop underestimating GOD, even u, a good marketer can convince u to buy something as far as u have d funds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Kobojunkie: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
I have seen in a week, pls stop underestimating GOD, even u, a good marketer can convince u to buy something as far as u have d funds
Really? Leave God who declared that your marriages have nothing to do with His Kingdom out of this.

You really have seen unconditional love and sighs and wonders change a marriage in one week? Can we learn more about this marriage please cause what you describe is out of this world. What sighs and wonders are we speaking of here? undecided
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Kobojunkie don't believe in the Bible so don't worry about him
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
Stephen2324:

A True Christian knows that scarcely would he be able to be compatible with a Muslim.
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Amotolongbo:

It is not a person who makes you unhappy that you are likely to marry, but the one who makes you happy.

And it is often the same who makes you happy who is the same one who kills you and runs away with your things.
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:

How many marriages have "looked" happy only for you to hear that they were putting up a front?

Looking outside in, many marriages "appear" happy!
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Kobojunkie don't believe in the Bible so don't worry about him

grin
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Stephen2324:

If you want a YES or NO then you're not ready for the TRUTH because the truth is undeniable after it's been substantiated. John 8:32
So if you truly desire a wise response then let's study God's word together!

Firstly i'll like to ask you what is your motive before contemplating marriage,
(1) a business partner,
(2) a sex mate,
(3) a child producing machine,
(4} a cook or
(5) a life partner
with whom you can share everything including your deepest secrets?
Then think of what difference in beliefs could do between you and any of the five options above! smiley
Re: Is It Okay For A Christian To Marry A Muslim? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
Missyajoke:

When you have a job appointment in a company owned by a Muslim, and with majority Muslim staff would you remember this quote?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Miracle! When Last Did You Experience A Miracle! / Faith / There Is A Battle Over Your Life But:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.