Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... (5155 Views)

Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host / Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours / Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2021
divinitybillz:
Yeah grin grin......Nice concept though. You truly gace a true pictorial narrative. smiley[color=#990000][/color]

cheesy thanks.
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by DPricey1(f): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2021
Wow! This is lovely

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 11:02am On Jul 31, 2021
DPricey1:
Wow! This is lovely

Thanks dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by ayampissed: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
purples25:
I left Nairaland for Real-world. Realworld is a code for another version of earth, where Nl is just an app in Nigeria. Let's just say the world has advanced to the level of travelling to other realms wink

Well, that's my fictional story on Nairaland. Feel free to draw anything silly and post your ideas with them. Sometimes you have to bring out the child or imaginative spirit in you. smiley

You did a very good job.

got me smiling from ear to ear. wink cool

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by AmuRubber(m): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
purples25:
I left Nairaland for Real-world. Realworld is a code for another version of earth, where Nl is just an app in Nigeria. Let's just say the world has advanced to the level of travelling to other realms wink

Well, that's my fictional story on Nairaland. Feel free to draw anything silly and post your ideas with them. Sometimes you have to bring out the child or imaginative spirit in you. smiley

This is amazing. Keep it up, dear.

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by AmuRubber(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ajibade123:
That Slawomiir part is just so perfect

Mr Righteousness' part too...

Repent! It's Not Too Late!

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Shellsploit: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
Amazing...

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
AmuRubber:

This is amazing. Keep it up, dear.

I will, thanks. smiley
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
Shellsploit:
Amazing...

kiss cool
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
ayampissed:

You did a very good job.

got me smiling from ear to ear. wink cool

grin cheesy Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by olu77(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
purples25:

grin cheesy Thanks.

You are highly creative.

You can put in more time to work on a softversion that is not free and we'll just follow the link to buy. It could be 200, 500,1k or more. Try it that is when you will realize how much an average nairaland appreciates creativity. Make sure you become rich through your talent. If you need any support I will be glad to.

Have fun dear the sky is your starting point

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
olu77:

You are highly creative.

You can put in more time to work on a softversion that is not free and we'll just follow the link to buy. It could be 200, 500,1k or more. Try it that is when you will realize how much an average nairaland appreciates creativity. Make sure you become rich through your talent. If you need any support I will be glad to.

Have fun dear the sky is your starting point

It's a wonderful idea, I'll start with it. Thanks.
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by olu77(m): 4:37am On Aug 03, 2021
purples25:

You are welcome
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by UniqueO3(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
grin

U really nailed the slawormiir, righteousness, Nd falseprophets1 part...I really laughed out loud...

Nice one dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by zyzxx(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
purples25:

you are doing well dear. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Kwem(m): 12:33am On Sep 05, 2021
make a movie with this beautiful joke sketch... this is so true about nairaland shocked shocked... NwaAmaikpe never disappoint grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by VanTee20(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
You didn't mention literature section. Awesome sketches. Premium creativity!

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
VanTee20:
You didn't mention literature section. Awesome sketches. Premium creativity!

Thanks! Glad you appreciate this. I will do that in the next one I'm still working on.
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by VanTee20(m): 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
purples25:

Thanks! Glad you appreciate this. I will do that in the next one I'm still working on.
All right. Looking forward to it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Tickles001(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
purples25:
My little sketch on a Real City called Nairaland ...lol.

You are really good. Wish you would do something similar for me without charging me grin
Or at least not charge me upfront.

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Tickles001(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Tickles001:

You are really good. Wish you would do something similar for me without charging me grin
Or at least not charge me upfront.

Mr Tickles! Thank you. I love anything art, but I need money grin cheesy
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Tickles001(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
purples25:

Mr Tickles! Thank you. I love anything art, but I need money grin cheesy
We all need money. But we could still start off at no cost, and I might compensate you later. Not necessarily a payment
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by bukatyne(f): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
purples25:
I headed to another upscale part of Nairaland. I'd checked online for events that would be going on today. I found out that the owner of the biggest and most successful chain of restaurants in Nairaland was throwing a party, and everyone could come. Her name, Bukatyne. She looked awesome in her blue dress with the big red rose on it. Such a rich and successful lady. I enjoyed myself at that party.... all that food...

Awwwww

Just seeing this, Thanks a lot of the mention kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by bukatyne(f): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
purples25:

Lovely story.

Have you thought of writing novels/columns/blogging or kids' illustrated books or being a cartoonist?

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
bukatyne:

Awwwww

Just seeing this, Thanks a lot of the mention kiss kiss kiss

Uwc dear grin
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
bukatyne:

Lovely story.

Have you thought of writing novels/columns/blogging or kids' illustrated books or being a cartoonist?

I have written children's books, for other people. I'm still planning mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by WaterWalker5(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
Babe you really are gifted. When I saw a sketch of your profile image, I was skeptical cos its been awhile I saw a lady sketch so well. This little doodling you just did got me grinning from ear to ear. You should have visited the literature section where I'm mostly in and quote me too. Keep it up baby.

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Charx122: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
purples25:
My little sketch on a Real City called Nairaland ...lol.

Very beautiful initiative..Really thinking outta of the box but it could be better ..

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2021
WaterWalker5:
Babe you really are gifted. When I saw a sketch of your profile image, I was skeptical cos its been awhile I saw a lady sketch so well. This little doodling you just did got me grinning from ear to ear. You should have visited the literature section where I'm mostly in and quote me too. Keep it up baby.

Awww thanks.
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2021
WaterWalker5:

Thanks so much for this encouragement.
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by NwaAdazzi(m): 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who knows how to solve English / Public Universities In Ghana / I Want A Fight With Pendo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.