Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... (5165 Views)

Nairaland Is Back, Seun share why Nairaland was taken down by host / Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours / Nairaland Was Down For About 15 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 4:37am On Jun 29, 2021
Froshloaded:
Make a part two. This is beautiful

Definitely. Thanks.
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 4:41am On Jun 29, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
This is beautiful and creative. I could already know some of the monicas you were referring to just by your description of them.

grin I'm glad you like this.

peacefull:

I'm having so much fun and happy to read this story and see your beautiful art!!

Purples25, you are amazing!
Really really amazing!!
I really love your drawing! I'm already read this over and over(о´∀`о)♪
I'm very sure that I will continue to read and see this your art over and over!!

Thank you so much!
I really really appreciate you!!

I hope you are taking good rest and relax now and no more tired smiley

Hey peacefull! cheesy Much love from me to you. And I'm fine, thanks for asking!

josh123:
U are creative. Why don't u make comic book characters and sell on amazon

I would love to. I need extensive training, and I am gathering funds for that.
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 4:44am On Jun 29, 2021
Officialhorlah:
Awesome thread! cool

Thanks! wink

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Gbass4(m): 5:04am On Jun 29, 2021
Facebook is one of the most popular social media handles with millions of users, Facebook can be used to make a lot of money. In this video, you will find out three best ways to make money using Facebook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKCwzg7Bvk8
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Ajibade123(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2021
That Slawomiir part is just so perfect

2 Likes

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2021
Ajibade123:
That Slawomiir part is just so perfect

Lol you got that right...
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
I’m a man and I wonder why reading through these pages made me shed tears?

Maybe cos it’s not often I find someone who has protected their imagination from the harshness of life.

I love what you’ve done. The sketches... the flawless prose style.

Protect “this” that you’ve got please

2 Likes

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
iamadonis2:
I’m a man and I wonder why reading through these pages made me shed tears?

Maybe cos it’s not often I find someone who has protected their imagination from the harshness of life.

I love what you’ve done. The sketches... the flawless prose style.

Protect “this” that you’ve got please

Aww thanks. I will. smiley

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by firestar(f): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
( Strolls In with a plate of spicy Jollof, dodo, moin-moon, plantain and assorted meat. Beckons purples25 over to eat cos it’s been awhile since she’s eaten food � meant for the soul).

Strolls out to get drinks.

Whistles a happy tune.
( Nairaland is becoming sane again even though it’s one thread at a time)

Sights Mynd44... Waves.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 12:16am On Jun 30, 2021
firestar:
( Strolls In with a plate of spicy Jollof, dodo, moin-moon, plantain and assorted meat. Beckons purples25 over to eat cos it’s been awhile since she’s eaten food � meant for the soul).

Strolls out to get drinks.

Whistles a happy tune.
( Nairaland is becoming sane again even though it’s one thread at a time)

Sights Mynd44... Waves.

Thank you! I go chop well well grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by peacefull(f): 12:20am On Jun 30, 2021
purples25:

grin I'm glad you like this.

Hey peacefull! cheesy Much love from me to you. And I'm fine, thanks for asking!

I would love to. I need extensive training, and I am gathering funds for that.

Thank you so much! I appreciate you!!
Love from me to you too!!

I'm very happy to hear that you are fine smiley

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by DrayZee: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2021
purples25:
But after that unpleasant sight, I found a rich, beautiful good Samaritan. Her name, Sapphiere. She welcomed me to her home as a fellow woman and we had a nice conversation at her mini bar, in her mansion. smiley

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by DrayZee: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2021
Wow. Beautiful thread.

Well done. Hoping to see a part two. smiley

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by lifenajeje(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2021
Those strippers for ashewo beer palour na die

U don give Vaseline crew image wey them go use work..

Ur creativity is second to none .

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=DrayZee post=103250912][/quote]

grin
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2021
lifenajeje:
Those strippers for ashewo beer palour na die

U don give Vaseline crew image wey them go use work..

Ur creativity is second to none .

Haha thanks.. cheesy
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2021
DrayZee:
Wow. Beautiful thread.

Well done. Hoping to see a part two. smiley

Working on it, thanks.
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by jendhorlee(m): 12:38am On Jul 04, 2021
I was patiently waiting for the slawomir part, and i busy honestly say, you killed it grin angry

Especially the conversation between righteousness and slawomir grin cheesy

God bless you.you're now my next favourite person in nairaland after the Legendary EXPLORER
You're so unique, amazing and talented. I wish i could dash you money cheesy

Respect!

3 Likes

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 12:45am On Jul 04, 2021
jendhorlee:
I was patiently waiting for the slawomir part, and i busy honestly say, you killed it grin angry

Especially the conversation between righteousness and slawomir grin cheesy

God bless you.you're now my next favourite person in nairaland after the Legendary EXPLORER
You're so unique, amazing and talented. I wish i could dash you money cheesy

Respect!

Thanks cheesy

I'm honored!
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Petyprincess(f): 6:25am On Jul 09, 2021
purples25:
The next day, I continued my tour of the city with a curvy pretty girl called pettyprincess. She loved travelling too. Also, a friendly guy, shamsin6300 went with us. I told them I would be stopping at my Japanese friend peacefull's house. Peacefull has a house in nairaland city.... She travels there from Japan sometimes...
I am just seeing this embarassed I love your drawing, this is interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 6:35am On Jul 09, 2021
Petyprincess:

I am just seeing this embarassed I love your drawing, this is interesting.

Thanks smiley
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by sunnedee2: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
purples25:
I left Nairaland for Real-world. Realworld is a code for another version of earth, where Nl is just an app in Nigeria. Let's just say the world has advanced to the level of travelling to other realms wink

Well, that's my fictional story on Nairaland. Feel free to draw anything silly and post your ideas with them. Sometimes you have to bring out the child or imaginative spirit in you. smiley
If you see the way I have been making siren noise here, as in wow! wow!! wow!!! wow!!!!
Once again wow!!!
This is so amazing!
Nice job op. I mean Welldone.
I don't even know what to say again.

Please let there be a part 2. Ejoor! And quote me please when the part 2 is out.
Peace!

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
sunnedee2:

If you see the way I have been making siren noise here, as in wow! wow!! wow!!! wow!!!!
Once again wow!!!
This is so amazing!
Nice job op. I mean Welldone.
I don't even know what to say again.

Please let there be a part 2. Ejoor! And quote me please when the part 2 is out.
Peace!

Thanks so much! Being appreciated for my art makes my day! I'll quote you when p2 is ready. I am so glad you enjoyed every thing!
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by theTranslator: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
ArisingStorm:

People with a heart like hers is rare, so thats why it seems weird. Appreciate her effort. purples25 express yourself, This is beautiful and thanks for drawing peacefull, You are appreciated
Really rare
I love this

Purple25

Big thumbs up smiley

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
theTranslator:

Really rare
I love this

Purple25

Big thumbs up smiley

Thanks smiley
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by pocohantas(f): 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
purples25:
I went in and booked a room for the night. After that, I decided to check out the many pools they had in the recreational area. Chilling in one pool were two girls named Coco and Poco grin grin. I greeted them and they greeted me.

I sighed and thought.... at least I will be seeing my friend peacefull tomorrow.... to be continued....

Wow! I’m honoured. Teach me how to sketch and teach Ishilove too. She needs the lesson more. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
pocohantas:

Wow! I’m honoured. Teach me how to sketch and teach Ishilove too. She needs the lesson more. cheesy cheesy

Lol whenever y'all are ready! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by divinitybillz(m): 5:37am On Jul 31, 2021
You haven't met divinitybillz the richest teacher in Nigeria.[/color]

[color=#000099]
purples25:

You have been quoted. cheesy
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by Ishilove: 7:00am On Jul 31, 2021
pocohantas:

This is low, poco. Buhahahahahahaha!!! embarassed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by purples25(f): 7:05am On Jul 31, 2021
divinitybillz:
You haven't met divinitybillz the richest teacher in Nigeria.[/color]

[color=#000099]

This divinitybillz seems like a celebrity that ought to be added in the next nairaland sketch grin
Re: Joke Sketch: If Nairaland Was A Real City... by divinitybillz(m): 7:43am On Jul 31, 2021
Yeah grin grin......Nice concept though. You truly gace a true pictorial narrative. smiley[color=#990000][/color]

purples25:

This divinitybillz seems like a celebrity that ought to be added in the next nairaland sketch grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Things I Realized While Serving In Delta State / What Do You Think Is Happening Here? (photo) / Seun, Address Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.