Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. (2179 Views)

Those Mocking Me As Special Adviser On Drainage Are Wailers,Lazy Youths -Igbokwe / Today's Generation Igbos Are Not Nigeria Enemy. / Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. by Brimstone77: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
[s]
PARADIZEPRIEST:
IGBOS DONT HELP THEMSELVES,RATHER THEY RIVAL THEMSELVES OUT OF ENVY AND JELOUSY STEMED FROM IDOL WORSHIP MIX WITH CHRISTIANITY.
THAT'S WHY NDI IGBO KEEP ON BUILDING MASSIVELY OUTSIDE AND NEGLECT THEIR HOMESIDE FOR FEAR OF RETRIBUTION. angry
[/s] stale

Gibberish!!

Zombie.. cool

3 Likes

Re: New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. by Brimstone77: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
[s]
PARADIZEPRIEST:

IT'S A PITY IGBOS DONT HAVE THE NATURE OF HELPING THEMSELVES,RATHER THEY RIVAL THEMSELVES OUT OF ENVY AND JELOUSY STEMED FROM IDOL WORSHIP MIX WITH CHRISTIANITY.IGBO MAN IS DISORIENTED BY THIS.THAT IS WHY NDI IGBO KEEP ON BUILDING MASSIVELY OUTSIDE AND NEGLECT THEIR HOMESIDE FOR FEAR OF RETRIBUTION. AND THAT IS WHY BIAFRA IS A MIRAGE! AVERAGE IGBO MAN KNOWS THIS FACT VERY WELL AND NEEDS TO START CORRECTING IT NOW, SO THAT THEIR CHILDREN/UPCOMING GENERATIONS CAN BE BETTER BONDED TO HELP ONE ANOTHER SUCCEED AS ONE ENTITYangry
[/s] zon...B

2 Likes

Re: New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Yenefer come and see o
Re: New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. by mbaise1000: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ojiofor:

Who else could have posted that trash except IPOBian?
Other group that hates Nigeria are hating responsibily except IPOB .
Only children and people in denial will insist that ipob is the problem of nigeria, las las their brains may reset,
Mentioning ipob will always remain the rallying point of little minds who doesn't know their left from their right. Anyone who couldn't stand the truth and couldn't argue a point reasonably in nigeria only have shout ipob and kanu and even those that have little sense will loose it immediately, if the people I am talking about have a little more sense, they would have realized that they are the true backbone of kanu and ipob, they keep proving him right and promoting him, whether you like it or not, every one of you have taken notice by force, stop hating and keep an open mind for a change and you will see what those that agree with kanu have seen a long time ago, you are not and will never be more intelligent than those who agree and support kanu.
BTW, not all who agree with kanu are members of ipob, but of cause, those in denial will not see that

2 Likes

Re: New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. by frankyychiji(f): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
richmond500:
Ok, when it backfires, u will shout other tribe hate igbos.

U can't even take on the Yoruba's, na for Hausa body u deh get strength cos they don't engage u in this meaningless fight
This thread is a retaliation for the one created by yenefer this morning as early as 5am.
For me, I was not fazed by their mock because I know better than to argue with a cow.
Re: New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. by frankyychiji(f): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ojiofor:

Who else could have posted that trash except IPOBian?
Other group that hates Nigeria are hating responsibily except IPOB .
Did you see the one created by yenefer this morning as early as 5am?
Re: New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. by richmond500: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Brimstone77:
lolz I looked for in other thread that igbos were mocked but couldn't find you...

Shove you opinion in your a$$ it's meaningless to me..

Besides I don't remember mentioning hausas on the thread..so what are you saying??
unlike u guys, the other tribes u insult don't go ahead shouting Igbo's hate them, I am just telling u, wen it backfires, don't create threads saying people hate u
Re: New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. by richmond500: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
frankyychiji:
Did you see the one created by yenefer this morning as early as 5am?
that guy is a goat, u need not pay attention to him and simpIyIeo.

I am just concerned about the threads u guys create that people hates u.
Re: New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. by Brimstone77: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
[s]
richmond500:
unlike u guys, the other tribes u insult don't go ahead shouting Igbo's hate them, I am just telling u, wen it backfires, don't create threads saying people hate u
[/s] gibberish..

Whether you hate or love us it changes nothing....I mean absolutely nothing..

As far as you don't pay our bills or accommodate us free of charge then your hate is a waste..

Let it start backfiring today who cares..

undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. by frankyychiji(f): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
richmond500:
that guy is a goat, u need not pay attention to him and simpIyIeo.

I am just concerned about the threads u guys create that people hates u.
What about the threads you guys create on how you hate Igbos? Should it be left undefended and not countered?
Re: New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. by kindlyheart: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
useless thread, there are poor igbos too and super rich hausas too
Re: New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. by richmond500: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
IDENNAA:

Most of the people who are mocking starved Biafran children are not northerners but your fellow southerners....most of them are Yoruba , Ijaw etc. Most northerners arent as mean as your southern neighbors. And the pictures of northern children you posted is most wicked....yes , you are wicked just like your fellow southerners because those children are innocent and victim of corrupt and nepotistic northern elites. They are not the ones mocking Ndigbo.
is like ur sense divorced ur brain, when did u see ijaw mocking innocent children?
Re: New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. by donphilopus: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Brimstone77:
So I came across some sad pictures of starving Igbo children and women during the war..

Some were mocking them while some were making jest of them..

So I decided to come up with this..

60yrs after the war let's see how things are looking like between the igbos and those mocking them.

So I present to you the pictures of Igbo children as of today,and the pictures of those who are mocking the igbos..

Are you insinuating that the girl in the first picture is Igbo? I don't get. That wrapper there is a traditional Igarra local fabric in Edo State. It is called Itowoji in Igarra. When did Igarra in Edo State become Igbo?

First picture below is a picture of a native of Igarra called Suru (a Yoruba word meaning patience or so) weaving the material (Itowoji).

Second picture is that of same person weaving the fabric.

Third picture is a London based Igarra man called Marlins Idede Onotu Achoyin rocking the local Igarra fabric called Itowoji. You can search the name on Facebook if you wish.

The last picture is included so you can see the name of the community (Igarra) that adorns the fabric boldly written on it.

If you want to know more, you can search "Igarra Itowoji Festival" on Facebook. We don't need to lie to ourselves to make us look superior.

If you could steal pictures of innocent Igarra kids and claim they're Igbos, that means the other cute pictures could still be from other ethnic groups not even related to the Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. by waterbrown24: 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
ariketalks:
The unidentical duo (picture 2) are not Igbo. They are Yoruba.

your sense are far from you, when did yorubas start using crown beads in decorating their hair?.oloshi.
Re: New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. by Brimstone77: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
[s]
donphilopus:

Are you insinuating that the girl in the first picture is Igbo? I don't get. That wrapper there is a traditional Igarra local fabric in Edo State. It is called Itowoji in Igarra. When did Igarra in Edo State become Igbo?

First picture below is a picture of a native of Igarra called Suru (a Yoruba word meaning patience or so) weaving the material (Itowoji).

Second picture is that of same person weaving the fabric.

Third picture is a London based Igarra man called Marlins Idede Onotu Achoyin rocking the local Igarra fabric called Itowoji. You can search the name on Facebook if you wish.

The last picture is included so you can see the name of the community (Igarra) that adorns the fabric boldly written on it.

If you want to know more, you can search "Igarra Itowoji Festival" on Facebook. We don't need to lie to ourselves to make us look superior.

If you could steal pictures of innocent Igarra kids and claim they're Igbos, that means the other cute pictures could still be from other ethnic groups not even related to the Igbos.
[/s] what point are you trying to make?? Should i post pictures of okorocha and other igbos rocking hausa turban or agbada or yorubas or hausas wearing isi agu??

You just sat and typed a whole lot of ravings....do you no the kid in question??

1 Like

Re: New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. by IDENNAA(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
richmond500:
is like ur sense is divorced ur brain, when did u see ijaw mocking innocent children?

Scram!
Re: New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. by donphilopus: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] what point are you trying to make?? Should i post pictures of okorocha and other igbos rocking hausa turban or agbada or yorubas or hausas wearing isi agu??

You just sat and typed a whole lot of ravings....do you no the kid in question??

That wrapper is a native Igarra fabric. Do I need to know the kid in question? The probability of that kid being from Igarra in Edo State is 99/100. Stop stealing pictures online just to show people that you're superior.

1 Like

Re: New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
waterbrown24:

your sense are far from you, when did yorubas start using crown beads in decorating their hair?.oloshi.

The girls are models and they wear all sorts of attires. Their father is "Daramola". A simple google search would have shown you this but tribalists never reason. Imagine being ignorant.
Re: New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. by Earlystar698(m): 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
[s]
ObiOfOnistha:
vNdi Ayiyo
[/s]

Kiss my ass
Re: New Generation Igbos Vs New Generation of those mocking igbos. by Brimstone77: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
[s]
donphilopus:

That wrapper is a native Igarra fabric. Do I need to know the kid in question? The probability of that kid being from Igarra in Edo State is 99/100. Stop stealing pictures online just to show people that you're superior.
[/s] ok have a nice day.. cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia / Cabals reject tinubu & Osibanjo picked Jonathan for APC presidential ticket / 2023: I Don't Owe You Any Allegiance.. Osibanjo Fires Back At Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.