Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. (2458 Views)

My Girlfriend Won't Text Back / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Trex4(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:

oga are you a child or a stalker. this is a platform for sharing problems. do you want me to hide problems. Haba. apply wisdom, it may not be my problem but my friends, I can seek advice for my friends too.

live and let's live
And you're apparently seeking advice for your friends and you're using 1st person possessive pronouns like My, I, Myself and mine e.tc. No wonder people fail English language a lot in the Nigerian educational climate.

Don't you dare call me a child or a stalker again. I have better things to do than stalk someone with all the problems of 200m Nigerians combined. I'm out.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Sebastine1994(m): 11:21am On Jun 24, 2021
Don't

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by GeneralPula: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2021
SmellySperm:

The bolded

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2021
[quote author=GeneralPula post=103041166][/quote]
That's my nigga! You know the code

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2021
If she move in with you, you will still complain that she allowed you to impregnate her. You opened a thread to justify how girls are smarter than boys like you
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Rukkydelta(f): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Not everybody loves cohabiting
Personally I can't be living with a man that's not my husband
You should both look for a lesser accommodation
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by mkoabiola: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Trex4:
What do you guys gain from concocted stories? Are they paying you guys? How much? From your former post it's says you're married already.
Thank you for bursting that liar.

I knew it was all lies

Staying in 1.2m apartment..

D guy na serial concorted story teller.

Hahahhaha

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by stupidmod3: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Please Nairalanders help me. I am the only child in my family, so I have adopted all nairalanders as my brothers and sisters. I want you to help me untie this godian knot that has given me sleepless night. please.

My girlfriend and I both live and work in Abuja. we need to start saving up for our wedding, and we need to start cutting cost. I asked her to move in with me to reduce overhead expenses. Her house rent is 800k and mine is 1.2m. but she has refused to move. I can't move in with her, it's an abomination.

Her excuse is that she loves me when she does not see me everyday. The answer seems kind of weird to me. she said her love for me would drop significantly if she moves in with me. that she likes her independence. Should I take this as a red flag or let it slide?

She even suggest that as a couple, our love life would be strong if we live in different house, That I can come and visit her and go back. that it would strenghteen our love. to avoid see finish.

How can we maintain this lifestyle assuming we married

Can this girl be a wife material?

lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique ishiluv
rest for d marriage its not gonna last, u wasting ur time guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by stupidmod3: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
she not even telling u tto move in into hers.
i guess u just concluded that on ur own
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Shokoloko(f): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Savedday: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Teeboy15(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Trex4:
What do you guys gain from concocted stories? Are they paying you guys? How much? From your former post it's says you're married already.

It's the people contributing and taking the attention seeker serious that I'm even laughing at.

Someone that lives in Kogi today, Siasia's neighbor in Makurdi tomorrow. F*ked Siasia's daughter in London, Married, Lives and work in Abuja with his girlfriend. What an omnipresent being.

What next is he about to cook up? Only time will tell.

All these children spoiling our precious Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by lalasticlala(m): 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Trex4:

Lol. To keep you entertained

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Sebastine1994(m): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
lalasticlala:

Lol. To keep you entertained
push it to front page
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by EaglesEyes1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Why do most guys who didn't struggle to live in luxurious lifestyles become total fools to women they are dating? Sha I won't say much, there is a saying that goes like this "When a man falls in love, a mumu is born" grin
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by AuroraB(f): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Robertgreene1:
interesting...
But I don't think both of u re ready 4 marriage yet...ur girl isn't ready 2 give up her independence yet... probably a spoilt brat still going through d hoeing phase...
as 4 u Mr man...u don't sound like a man that can be man enough 2 enforce his will nd get things done his own way
probably a spoilt brat(only child) too...
so u folks gotta grow up 1st B4 thinking of marriage cus marriage aren't 4 kids...
Bella ciao...
you had to somehow, drag the girl. Like he asked her marry him and she refused undecided
Would you okay a live-in-lover situation for your daughter �
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Uncle93(m): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
BitterSoul:
She moves in with you now and you come give her belle, now you come notice say she be bad girl, you come notice say she no good as you been dey see am before.

Now you come con tell am mek she pack comot for your house for midnight. She no get house again. She no get side boyfriends again. She carry belle so toasters go run away from her. You want to ruin her beautiful life with your selfishness.

If you want her, go and marry her. Simple marriage is bae.

Meanwhile, you can grow £20 up to £1000 in six weeks. WhatsApp the number on my signature to know how

You're indeed a bitter soul and a mad man. What kind of stupid sense of criticism is this? And you could still market whatever shit ure selling here with a negative attitude? You're the dumbest human alive
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Experience285(m): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sorry to say bro. Ur babe get sense pass u. How do u manage to get job
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Experience285(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sorry to say bro. Ur babe get sense pass u. R u born again? If u are, then u r supposed to know that Cohabiting is sin

quote author=Sebastine1994 post=103039404]Please Nairalanders help me. I am the only child in my family, so I have adopted all nairalanders as my brothers and sisters. I want you to help me untie this godian knot that has given me sleepless night. please.

My girlfriend and I both live and work in Abuja. we need to start saving up for our wedding, and we need to start cutting cost. I asked her to move in with me to reduce overhead expenses. Her house rent is 800k and mine is 1.2m. but she has refused to move. I can't move in with her, it's an abomination.

Her excuse is that she loves me when she does not see me everyday. The answer seems kind of weird to me. she said her love for me would drop significantly if she moves in with me. that she likes her independence. Should I take this as a red flag or let it slide?

She even suggest that as a couple, our love life would be strong if we live in different house, That I can come and visit her and go back. that it would strenghteen our love. to avoid see finish.

How can we maintain this lifestyle assuming we married

Can this girl be a wife material?

lalasticlala mynd44 seun Dominique ishiluv[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Escabado: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
Your girlfriend is one of this Abuja olosho girls that have many sugar daddy , she is marrying you for a marriage sake and after that she will still be doing her runz thats why she didn't want to live with you even after marriage . Be careful or DNA will be your next name . Such girls can even kii you if you as a husband try to stop them from doing there Olosho work that's pays them millions even after marriage. Better go your village find good girl marry . Leave Abuja classy big girls dey can never ever make a Good wife .
Re: My Girlfriend Won't Cohabit To Save Expenses. Help Me. by Sanmel(f): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
This sort of thing favours some people and doesn't end well for others. It's to avoid over familiarity.. Men that can switch anyhow like NEPA.. It's better for her to move in when you're married. No vex abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! / How Do We Get Rid Of Ashawo/olosho From My Lodge / Pussy Is The Only Thing That Attracts Nigerian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.