Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma (59458 Views)

Alleged Murder: Police Declares Benjamin Nnanyerugo (killaboi) Wanted / Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by ceejayluv(m): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
jaxxy:

She did it fine bt along with who? Why?? What was the motive?

These are questions that need to be answered.

1.There are many questions to be answered b4 I believe her statement that she killed him.

2. U don't go to stay overnight with a man alone in a guest house and cry rape.

3. Nobody kills their generous beneficiary especially knowing u will get caught definitely unless it was a collaboration.

4. Nobody throws away their promising future and career just like that in such stupid fashion.

5. Was she psycho or temperamental? Nope cos this was well planned to kill not steal. undecided
There was a cocktail of drugs involved too... That's another angle.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by ceejayluv(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
ahhhh the naivety in the bolded. brother, she will be tried and thrown in jail for life and everybody will be happy. thats on the surface level. but behind closed doors they break her out of jail and send her abroad. happens all the time bro. its naija.
That's when the suspect is from a wealthy home. In this case, the victim is obviously far wealthier so it's likely unlikely. All the girl's family can do is beg for leniency.

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Ayo2004: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
TripleOh7:

Break her out of jail.

Wait hold my beer mug let me laugh small

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Leave the mugu,too much Hollywood movies dey disturb am...

That man is a Banana Island resident,the police will do everything and anything possible to please his family,even the governor and other dignitaries would be interested in the case,that girl is done for,them go too rape am for kirikiri ehnn,fine girl like that,she fit die from rape grin
Nigerian prisons are the worst place to live(including Hell)many wouldn't wish it for their worst enemy.She deserves to stay there till she die before going to hell to receive another round of suffering.
See the way useless simps and foolish women are giving excuses for her in the comments above,this girl deserves everything coming to her

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by komekn(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Unfortunate . Chidinmma is Evil but the man is fully responsible for his predicament.

Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?

Chidinmma could be sent to Jail or Firing squad and she repents and makes Heaven.
The young man is dead in sin and is gone..

Do not let sin useless and destroy your life.
Flee Evil! Flee Ungodliness! Flee Worldliness..

Go and discover the true meaning of righteousness from a Biblical perspective.

After that let me remind you that " The man after Gods own heart ♥ " Had how many wives and concubines. I am making reference to King David from which the lineage of Christ our Lord and saviour emanated from.

We could add to that Abraham " A friend of God "

You have adopted the cultural dynamics of Eurocentric ideology and transposed them as Biblical principal. You are wrong.

Chidinma is a modern day Jezebel and the Whole blame in it's entirety from inception to the conclusion of her bloody murderous act of greed and unbridled wickedness rests with her.

And you are too quick to judge and condemn not on scripture but your own self righteous misleading perceptions.

You should REPENT because you're more guilty than him in your misguided and ignorant condemnation.

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by ceejayluv(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
she wont go free. she will be put in jail. but when the case gets cold and everyone has moved on she will be released through back door route and smuggled abroad. and dpo will be 10 million naira richer. you think they will let a beautiful girl like this sit in jail forever ? no way. there are millions of big men right now who are willing to give her parents the money. rich men think with their genitals and no way they will let such a beautiful girl sit in jail with hardened criminals. orji kalu will give her parents the 10 million to free her through the back door grin
If it was all about money, Rev. King won't Still be in jail by now.

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Hassanmaye(m): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bann3d:
So young and so stupid!
When I first read about how the CEO died, I already knew that catching the murderer was going to be easy. Her stupidity and love for money put her in this mess.

CEO think say him don catch angel... He go catch Angel of Death.
Haha haha
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Hassanmaye(m): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bouz:
Chai shocked, A broke girl knacking a billionaire, girls really got opportunities in this life oh
Lol serve him right wlh if na to help a family man with 20k he will never do it but look at him now

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by ceejayluv(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
brother, you and i know it is preposterous to just detain an airbnb owner who has nothing to do with the case. there is no smoke without fire. in fact i will go as far as to say chidinma and the airbnb landlord are sexual partners or have been in the past or she repays him with sexual favors
call it intuition
Dude, Nigerian police don't need to see any smoke before detaining people. If this had happened in a low brow area, The neighbours would have been detained too under the guise of investigation.

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Hassanmaye(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
Ataga wan nack 21 year old Chidinma cheesy cheesy Young tings. cheesy cheesy Chidinma come change am for am.
Haahhha bad boy

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by blesskewe(f): 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
pacespot:

Stop calling these things hustle: robbery, scamming, murder, ritualism, etc are no hustles. This is a dent on the image of real hustlers. Imagine someone that is hustling with freelancing online after unable to secure a job is tagged along these characters. You're a murderer, fraudster, kidnapper, ritualist, but not a hustler. Let's stop brandishing evils by calling them hustle, it does not make any sense, and it seems to encourage the doers
I meant she did her hustling illegally

Don't get me wrong.........
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Hassanmaye(m): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
Divinehealer:
When a man cant control his prick, it brings doom and wahala.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Hassanmaye(m): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
madridsta007:

6 For by means of a harlot
A man is reduced to a crust of bread;
And an adulteress will prey upon his precious life.
27 Can a man take fire to his bosom,
And his clothes not be burned?
28 Can one walk on hot coals,
And his feet not be seared?
29 So is he who goes in to his neighbor’s wife;
Whoever touches her shall not be innocent.

Proverbs 6:26–29

The reason why I never see any lady in closed spaces whenever I travel to Nigeria.
"Let me come to your hotel and see you..." See me fire.
If you cannot meet me in Church after service, get away.
Haha

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
ceejayluv:

If it was all about money, Rev. King won't Still be in jail by now.
Who is Rev King ? grin
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by faceland: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
KingAzari:
She would plead self-defense or rape. Dead men tell no tales.

One devil advocate of a lair lawyer is gonna sell this to her and give her hope on How To Get Away With Murder.

After withdrawing money and never shouting for help. Who owns the knife. Except the dead man is a nobody in society or her family are very powerful, she is done.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
ceejayluv:

That's when the suspect is from a wealthy home. In this case, the victim is obviously far wealthier so it's likely unlikely. All the girl's family can do is beg for leniency.
hmm brother things dey happen for this naija ooo lol
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
ceejayluv:

Dude, Nigerian police don't need to see any smoke before detaining people. If this had happened in a low brow area, The neighbours would have been detained too under the guise of investigation.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ayo2004:

Leave the mugu,too much Hollywood movies dey disturb am...

That man is a Banana Island resident,the police will do everything and anything possible to please his family,even the governor and other dignitaries would be interested in the case,that girl is done for,them go too rape am for kirikiri ehnn,fine girl like that,she fit die from rape grin
Nigerian prisons are the worst place to live(including Hell)many wouldn't wish it for their worst enemy.She deserves to stay there till she die before going to hell to receive another round of suffering.
See the way useless simps and foolish women are giving excuses for her in the comments above,this girl deserves everything coming to her

Justice will definitely prevail.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Hassanmaye(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
ehmmy11:
I just knew she was gonna be really pretty... damn it NPF will have a field day hitting that kitty
Lol they go enjoy meat

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Hassanmaye(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
lastempero:
Make she tell us who dey back her up, it's either the boyfriend or one big madam. Advice to made men.

Never sleep over night with a bitch no matter the sweetness of her kpekus better still arrange a seperate room for her. E get why u be odogwu!!
I will take this advice serious
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by winner37(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
see miserable life
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Chirowman(m): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
Trouble
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haahhha bad boy
bros , as in ehn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
but na talk me i dey talk, some people actually do the do lmaoooo grin grin

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by lanocfoods: 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
The man's wife right now, will be like, this small girl end am
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by ThatFairGuy1: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ipob ANIMALS and sense, two parallel lines undecided
Asgard73:
All this big men sef ... maybe she wan send chidimma parts to Ogun State for more... enjoyment

Maybe the girl survived his ogun and send him to his maker

She needs a lawyer...

Murder at 21... with no precedent of bad behavior..

something went wrong...

Yoruba big men and love for kids..

Ndi sugar Daddy...

Modified

You Yoruba people on my mention and una urge to shalaye
Where did I say or implied that Usifo is a Yoruba man

Are yoruba people the only people patronizing ogun ritual market?

And what’s wrong saying Yoruba big men and under 21..
Visit Moremi university of Ibadan at night or premier hotel and see Yoruba big men with their unders..

Pls .. Yoruba in my mention free me.. una ignorance too dey show..

Careless
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by lastempero: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I will take this advice serious

I swear, odogwu suppose be odogwu.

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by profmallor: 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
This is exactly how a young man, working with an Oil and gas company, was also murdered some years back in port harcourt by a girl friend who felt she should be compensating more than was being done. Sin is indeed sweet, but the consequence can be shocking, swift and deadly. A man cut down at the prime of his life by a fling despite living in affluence and has now subjected his immediate family to shame and ridicule.

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by profmallor: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
She said they were HIGH, when high common sense can no longer prevail.

jaxxy:

She did it fine bt along with who? Why?? What was the motive?

These are questions that need to be answered.

1.There are many questions to be answered b4 I believe her statement that she killed him.

2. U don't go to stay overnight with a man alone in a guest house and cry rape.

3. Nobody kills their generous beneficiary especially knowing u will get caught definitely unless it was a collaboration.

4. Nobody throws away their promising future and career just like that in such stupid fashion.

5. Was she psycho or temperamental? Nope cos this was well planned to kill not steal. undecided
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by captainrf1(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lol...
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by awumen: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
bros is it not the same nigeria ? her parents will arrange 10 million for dpo and they will free her.
And Ataga's family will arrange 50 M to keep her there, their money longgggggggg o! 10M na learner, trust me
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Quaddafi29: 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
Chidinma why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested By INTERPOL Fo‎r ‎€14.7 Million COVID-19 Scam (pic) / Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos / Dog Joins Women To Beat & Strip Young Lady In Public (Photos)