Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma (59391 Views)

Alleged Murder: Police Declares Benjamin Nnanyerugo (killaboi) Wanted / Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by naptu2: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
if i was a betting man i would say the girl is not a very sophisticated girl. she needed someone to do the bank transactions. remember someone was trying to change the account details so that they would have full control of the account ? maybe that aspect of it was traced to the guy hence why he is still being held. now it is up to him to prove he wasnt involved in the murder. the only aspect he was involved in is trying to clean the account out and take full control of it. you see that email he sent to the bank to try to take full control of the account ? its easy to trace IP address and then IMEI number of phones and then who you are through the NIN. you still think they are holding onto this guy for over a week for nothing ?

Again, all these are just speculations without any facts.

Can you tell me the name of the girl's hall of residence at Unilag? What about the name of the owner of the apartment?

You see, all you are doing is guessing and it's not based on facts. Anybody can guess anything, but that doesn't make it true. We all know that the police in Nigeria have detained many people for long periods of time (months in fact) and at the end of the days they've been proven innocent, so, as I said earlier, the owner of the apartment might be guilty or innocent, we don't yet know.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
bro its the reality of things in naija. break you out through the back door. everyone thinks you are in jail but you are in dubai on the beach drinking pina coladas grin grin grin ask FFK

Abeg, who's going to break her out. I'm just curious.

Her family or her lawyer?

If na so e dey easy to break out of jail, Kirikiri for don empty now.

Check the profile of the man killed again and tell me the governor isn't interested in this case.

Permit me to say you are pitying the girl cos she's fine. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
indigenous234:
Fear woman no matter thier age or size.

Women are wicked..

A person who did her NO evil..

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Vince77:

The deceased family isn't poor so I don't think she will go free simply because money exchanged hands.
she wont go free. she will be put in jail. but when the case gets cold and everyone has moved on she will be released through back door route and smuggled abroad. and dpo will be 10 million naira richer. you think they will let a beautiful girl like this sit in jail forever ? no way. there are millions of big men right now who are willing to give her parents the money. rich men think with their genitals and no way they will let such a beautiful girl sit in jail with hardened criminals. orji kalu will give her parents the 10 million to free her through the back door grin

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
Millimann:
If you see this one in the street you won't believe she is capable of such.

See how the police acted swiftly because the deceased is a big man.

My dear. If nah poor man, it's over
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by megacruise: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
indigenous234:
I de tell you o
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Oluwaiphee: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
naptu2:

https://punchng.com/breaking-police-arrest-21-year-old-unilag-student-over-murder-of-super-tv-ceo/

You see am now say your own don spoil abi. Small girl looking for what is bigger than you.....
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Realhommie(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
KingAzari:
She would plead self-defense or rape. Dead men tell no tales.

One devil advocate of a lair lawyer is gonna sell this to her and give her hope on How To Get Away With Murder.
She won't be able to prove it beyond doubts so she's definitely going in for it.

If that were the case she could have reported to the police afterwards. But what did she do instead? Went on a withdrawal spree so it was an intentional act, clearly orchestrated. It's unfortunate the man had to pay the ultimate price, damn.

Make people learn oooooo, this life is so cruel.

3 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Tzar(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
I just watched her interview. She said they ‘smoked’ & had fun.
1st red flag to avoid is a babe who smokes or takes any form of drugs.
My rule tho is that every Nigerian is evil until you prove me wrong CONSISTENTLY!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Ykc2(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Umu aka high way by phyno na she be this
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by NaijaElba(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Some from 18 years, if you know how much our girls have spoilt, you might be totally gobsmacked. it's really unfortunate.

It's quite unfortunate, thanks to the use.less yeyebrities that influence them badly.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
TripleOh7:

Abeg, who's going to break her out. I'm just curious.

Her family or her lawyer?

If na so e dey easy to break out of jail, Kirikiri for don empty now.

Check the profile of the man killed again and tell me the governor isn't interested in this case.

Permit me to say you are pitying the girl cos she's fine
. Lol.
everybody is pitying the girl because she is fine. as far as they are concerned ataga tried to take advantage of a small girl because he has money and power, and she changed it for him. took the power from him and disposed of him. its the case of artemisia gentileschi of italy who was an abused lady and decapitated her abuser and today she is immortalised in roman folklore cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by princewarri1985: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Charly68: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
BEAUTIFUL BUT POISONOUS NA WOMEN
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
everybody is pitying the girl because she is fine. as far as they are concerned ataga tried to take advantage of a small girl because he has money and power, and she changed it for him. took the power from him and disposed of him. its the case of artemisia gentileschi of italy who was an abused lady and decapitated her abuser and today she is immortalised in roman folklore cheesy

Lol.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Harmattan123(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
indigenous234:
Madam, men are the architect of their own problem........ they gave women 7 out of 10 power, hiding behind this false statement"women are weaker vessel"
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by incogni2o: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
josh123:
Money is truly the root of all evil

The Love of Money, Not Money

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by uzomakanaki(m): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
I fear who no fear any girl that bears chidinma
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Hoodbilonia: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Just for 5m. Money that will take me 2mobths to make ,now u gonna face death. Take care bich till your last breath
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
naptu2:

Again, all these are just speculations without any facts.

Can you tell me the name of the girl's hall of residence at Unilag? What about the name of the owner of the apartment?

You see, all you are doing is guessing and it's not based on facts. Anybody can guess anything, but that doesn't make it true. We all know that the police in Nigeria have detained many people for long periods of time (months in fact) and at the end of the days they've been proven innocent, so, as I said earlier, the owner of the apartment might be guilty or innocent, we don't yet know.
yes poor men. not lekki landlords cheesy

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by mustaphagreens(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
NaijaElba:
21 years now into hook up?? This generation will not seize to amaze me.

Cease

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by naptu2: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
yes poor men. not lekki landlords cheesy

I know wealthy people that have been detained. Nobody is above being detained in Nigeria. Was Mike Adenuga ever convicted of anything? Wasn't he detained??

Can you tell me the net worth of the Lekki landlord that you keep referring to?

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by mamawa123: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
Send the bastard to jail. This lady will be food for correctional officers at Kirikiri prison.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Susily(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
KingAzari:

One devil advocate of a lair lawyer is gonna sell this to her and give her hope on How To Get Away With Murder.

Didn't you read the write-up? She has already confessed to the MURDER without claiming self-defense or rape
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Realhommie(m): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Jollynuel:
I'm not a lawyer, but I can bet my left balls that it won't fly... There is intent to commit a crime here, if it was rape she would have reported to the police after the fatal encounter, however she went ahead to deplete his account and abscond, abi the money inside the account wan follow rape her??

Lol... Exactly my response.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
naptu2:

I know wealthy people that have been detained. Nobody is above being detained in Nigeria. Was Mike Adenuga ever convicted of anything? Wasn't he detained??
brother, you and i know it is preposterous to just detain an airbnb owner who has nothing to do with the case. there is no smoke without fire. in fact i will go as far as to say chidinma and the airbnb landlord are sexual partners or have been in the past or she repays him with sexual favors
call it intuition
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by AbujaCitiBlog: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
KingAzari:

While she is being interrogated, already a lot of male hegoats have started falling over themselves to Bleep her and defend her as lawyers. Most young men of these generation are cursed with foolishness. That is why the smarter younger generation of young women keep murdering the hegoats and getting away with it.

Fools! Very soon on the advice of this hegoats he is going to claim defence against rape and the same make hegoats will be falling over themselves to defend her!

Foolish hegoats!
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Youngsage: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
In the words of saphiere, the future is female cheesy

The heart of woman is desperately wicked! shocked angry sad
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by kolaakinyemi(m): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
okoroemeka:
hmm, were the lady is going she will plead to die and go to hell,she will at least stay up to 3-5 years in awaiting trial detention (the DPP will make sure of that) before she will be sentenced to death or life in prison,she will confined with little or no movement in the prison yard as a condemned criminal,she will be raped,abused by all and sundry,from IPO,inspector to prison warder,she will beg for death to come but death will not hear,I have had a close personal harrowing experience from the justice system in Nigeria, nowadays I think before I act.
Exactly my thought, a golden fish has no hidden place. Those perverts will be all around her now to have a taste of the pudding. She might as well commit more murder while in prison.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Vulcan24(m): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
without blinking an eyelid, i dont see money as the motive for this murder
and this babe does the multiple stabbings!!!

please we need the murder weapon, the prints and how someone can withdraw 5million from another persons acct
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by meobizy(f): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
Finally, a face. She’s young and attractive so I don’t doubt the report in any way. She was likely told the truth that he won’t leave his family for her or was convinced into committing the act due to lack of real world experience. Her life is over till further notice.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by seyz91(m): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
I thought i was the only one that noticed that

Naija police are something else
Millimann:
If you see this one in the street you won't believe she is capable of such.

See how the police acted swiftly because the deceased is a big man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl / Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) / 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.