Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma (59396 Views)

Alleged Murder: Police Declares Benjamin Nnanyerugo (killaboi) Wanted / Ataga Murder: Police Forced Me To Sign A Statement They Wrote – Chidinma Ojukwu / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by RighteousI: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
No need for a death sentence, just send her to the male wing of badagry prison and let those sex starved inmates pump her everyday.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by vikstandon(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fine girl (Chidinma); young dumb and broke.

Her brain tell am say she go escape... Escape!!!
This beautiful fresh vegetable go just waste for prison!!!! Get her a sound lawyer!!!!!!

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
ok so just seen her interview she said he was high and drunk to fight back.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Honesty111: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Too many murder cases in thus country.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by bastardson: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
KingAzari:
She would plead self-defense or rape. Dead men tell no tales.

One devil advocate of a lair lawyer is gonna sell this to her and give her hope on How To Get Away With Murder.
But went further to steal from his account.. There’s always a counter counsel
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by MartinsD12(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2021

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Issues2(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Millimann:
If you see this one in the street you won't believe she is capable of such.

See how the police acted swiftly because the deceased is a big man.
Lol big man
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Jayrow08: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
samuel19222:

hookup related? thank your star say no be ur life the girl wan move that year
Ori ya to si ori oo, dem don move am now sha
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Tzar(m): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
I have never read something more intellectually shallow as your response!
The other person just gave you facts, and you respond with emotions?!
1. She is an adult. At 21, she will take full responsibility for her actions!
2. She hasn’t said the 1st stab from her was a response to a life threatening attack from him.
3. She made withdrawals from his account & she is the only one that last saw him alive.

Switch the gender. Imagine if a 50year old sugar mummy gets killed by her 21yr old male lover & goes on to allegedly make withdrawals running into millions fro her account. Will you casually say the 21yrs old male is a ‘powerless soul’ in a ‘dark world’?

HEAVEN4444:
see you are looking at the smaller picture but i am loking at the bigger picture. the bigger picture is that he is a powerful man who is 50 years old with wealth and power and influence. she is an afflcited powerless soul who is only 21 years old, finding her way through this dark cold harsh world and in her youthful delusions she thinks money will get her through the harsh cold world. then enters the 50 year old powerful man willing to take advantage of a lost soul for his own lustful pleasures. and so this is a demonic dance in the pits of hell between a lost soul and a lustful soul and in the throes of this demonic dance the lost soul snapped and all the rage came pouring out of her and by the time the rage capsized, the lustful soul was sent to hades. so now the question is ? who is to blame in this demonic dance of hell lust confusion debauchery hedonism ? the lost or the lustful ? YOU DECIDE

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by RioCarputo(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
this beautiful girl will just spend her youthful age behind the bars until old age because of her desperacy for money....

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by plantist: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
indigenous234:
Fear woman no matter thier age or size.

Fear Igbo women example Chidinma

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Coldie(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
RighteousI:
No need for a death sentence, just send her to the male wing of badagry prison and let those sex starved inmates pump her everyday.
Police men go first help her for like the first few months before she start her life sentence.

Cause she's never coming out of that prison
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by RioCarputo(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
person wey born pikin make e train ham well oooo. e get why...

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Coldie(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
RioCarputo:
this beautiful girl will just spend her youthful age behind the bars until old age because of her desperacy for money....
Her first few months for prison prison wardens go use her shine

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by HEAVEN4444: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Tzar:
2. She hasn’t said the 1st stab from her was a response to a life threatening attack from him.
3. Someone made withdrawals from his account & she is the only one that last saw him alive.

Switch the gender. Imagine if a 50year old sugar mummy gets killed by her 21yr old male lover & goes on to allegedly make withdrawals running into millions fro her account. Will you casually say the 21yrs old male is a ‘powerless soul’ in a ‘dark world’?

matters not what the age is, the female is the weaker sex. in fact a 21 year old guy is very strong and raging with testosterone. you are not making any point with the analogy cheesy
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by CryptoClub2018: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
ogoloray:
And the her defence will surely be...

“HE TRIED TO RAPE ME”

Then she killed him and transferred 5m from his account? That isn't tenable bro
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by hedonido: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
HenryWilliams:
But my question is.. why arrest the owner of the apartment? Is he in anyway linked to the crime? When does leasing out properties become a offence and owners becoming automatic accomplices to crimes that occur within?
The Nigeria Police Force need serious reorientation.. something I'm afraid is way past them.

The idiots called Nigerian Police will tell you that they're doing their job, and that you should not teach them how to do their job.

Very miserable low lives.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Coldie(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Tzar:
3. Someone made withdrawals from his account & she is the only one that last saw him alive.

D story sounds so stup1d...

U paid for Airbnb for him to come and spend time with u, and u are angry that he slept with u, he slept with her she didn't storm off, she remained with him and continued her highness.

I don meet girls like these before in the name of hookup, they always think that taking weed makes u a bad girl, or say u know some cult boys fvcking u, mean say u be bad ass.

Them fit do all those ones with their university mates or age mates.

The day them go do pass themselves e go do dem like film for eye

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by 2kurupt(m): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
bros is it not the same nigeria ? her parents will arrange 10 million for dpo and they will free her.
Haba, 10 million they didn't give to her before she join runs abi? You forget the man is from an affluent background.

She's gonna rot in jail

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Coldie(m): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
HenryWilliams:
But my question is.. why arrest the owner of the apartment? Is he in anyway linked to the crime? When does leasing out properties become a offence and owners becoming automatic accomplices to crimes that occur within?
The Nigeria Police Force need serious reorientation.. something I'm afraid is way past them.
The more people Nigeria police arrest the more bail out money they will collect.

If them leave police even the dispatch rider them go arrest am, despite the fact that the girl has been caught and confessed to the crime e no concern them o

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Sheziemoney(m): 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Shora fun obinrin o, oluwa a wa pelu e
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by amuwo1980: 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Na wa oh , a 21 yr old.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Coldie(m): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
I will always say it, Nigerian youths needs to be doing excursion to prison.

Alot of people don't actually know that Nigerian cell or prison is the worst place u can go in your life.

Too much watching of American movies made them think commiting crime is nothing, by the time warders don't fvck craze commot from her body jusy for her to fit use phone call her people, by the time she done get infection 2times from using prison toilet, by the time GIANT mosquitoes don bite her 2 times, by the time she don sleep with 15 other people inside 5 feet cell she go regret the day she say she want do bad things

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by therajah: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
Asgard73:
All this big men sef ... maybe she wan send chidimma parts to Ogun State for more... enjoyment

Maybe the girl survived his ogun and send him to his maker

She needs a lawyer...

Murder at 21... with no precedent of bad behavior..

something went wrong...

Yoruba big men and love for kids..

Ndi sugar Daddy...

Modified

You Yoruba people on my mention and una urge to shalaye
Where did I say or implied that Usifo is a Yoruba man

Are yoruba people the only people patronizing ogun ritual market?

And what’s wrong saying Yoruba big men and under 21..
Visit Moremi university of Ibadan at night or premier hotel and see Yoruba big men with their unders..

Pls .. Yoruba in my mention free me.. una ignorance too dey show..

Careless
Dont comment while drinking. Sleep well, wake and read ur comments again. Im sure you will delete it. But If what you wrote still makes sense to you, then there's a problem.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by loswhite(m): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
i am not an animal. i dont just want sex and then dismiss you. see the beauty in the sex is in knowing that the person giving you the sex is a classy sophisticated well spoken intelligent and yet beautiful woman. i dont just get a 21 year old davido fan and say keep quiet, take your clothes off, i want to nack. thats animalistic behavior. lol
but thats just me
Keep who you are to yourself oga. Someone just wants sex doesn't equate to you calling that person an animal...lol. Respect the difference... between why do you keep mentioning davido?
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by therajah: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
josh123:
Money is truly the root of all evil
Love of money sir..
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Omonuejegbo(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
KingAzari:
She would plead self-defense or rape. Dead men tell no tales.

One devil advocate of a lair lawyer is gonna sell this to her and give her hope on How To Get Away With Murder.
What about the withdrawal from the dead man's account? Wouldn't that implicate her?
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Agadinaagwuofe: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Coldie:
I will always say it, Nigerian youths needs to be doing excursion to prison.

Alot of people don't actually know that Nigerian cell or prison is the worst place u can go in your life.

Too much watching of American movies made them think commiting crime is nothing, by the time warders don't fvck craze commot from her body jusy for her to fit use phone call her people, by the time she done get infection 2times from using prison toilet, by the time GIANT mosquitoes don bite her 2 times, by the time she don sleep with 15 other people inside 5 feet cell she go regret the day she say she want do bad things

Seriously it amazes me how people still think "naija" jail time is bread and butter with a chilled coke. Naija prisons is not a place to wish for your enemy let alone your friend, the propensity for Nigerians to commit reckless crime without thinking of the intended consequences shows a dip in mental health. I strongly support your recommendation maybe then youths will be thinking twice before engaging in unnecessary crime

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by Ayo2004: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Unfortunate . Chidinmma is Evil but the man is fully responsible for his predicament.

Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?

Chidinmma could be sent to Jail or Firing squad and she repents and makes Heaven.
The young man is dead in sin and is gone..

Do not let sin useless and destroy your life.
Flee Evil! Flee Ungodliness! Flee Worldliness..
It will not be well with you
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by ceejayluv(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
bros is it not the same nigeria ? her parents will arrange 10 million for dpo and they will free her.
And the man's family will double the offer and make sure she rots in prison.

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma by indigenous234(f): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
bodyloveghetto:

I fear u indigenous234

I withdraw your money abi I stab you 7 times ni??

Abeg respect me not fear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks / Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54