Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (132844 Views)

Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Josywhyte: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Again, a small Girl with big guts.
.I swear
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by ednut1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
See how she looks innocent. Nawa o

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
shopnimini:

Nigerians do autopsies? undecided

On request, yeah.

The problem is
1.Not enough pathologists (that is changing though)

2.Nigerians want to carry their body quick,. quick.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by OlujobaSamuel: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
fertilewomb:
She is not saying the entire truth. There's no possible way she could have killed that man without him sleeping. Lies
According to her, they are both drunk and high from smoke(we don't know what they smoked) so it's possible the man is not sleeping but not too conscious of his environment.
A stab while asleep will likely be on the chest compared to the neck.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by tunwumi: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Where are brainless feminist? If it's a guy we no go hear word.

Spit on them all

Babtech001:
A 21-year-old undergraduate of the University of Lagos, Chidinma Ojukwu, has narrated how she stabbed the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga, to death in the Lekki area of Lagos State, Igbere TV reports.

She spoke at the Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja on Thursday after she was paraded as a suspect by the state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu.

She said,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdQes9OIqvY

The undergraduate also disclosed that after stabbing the late CEO, she withdrew N380,000 from his account using his ATM card.

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Harmattan123(m): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Will you keep quiet (in patience Jonathan voice)
Nonsense upon ingredients
I was like.... Blab blab blab........
The man just died stupidly........ What a fool he was!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by chrisvic007: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Joysticks:
She knew that the man wanted to use her and dump as other rich men have done to her and her olosho friends in the past.So she decided to kill him so that she would steal his money and go and hire a big boutique shop and start selling ladies pants and be boasting that she worked hard to make her money.

Yes, you're right just like her ancestors, she would say she succeeded in opening the boutique despite the fact that wicked Awolowo gave them only 20 pounds each after they surrendered in 1970.

She would say, she worked very hard in spite of the hatred the Yoruba have for them bla bla bla.

I'm trying to say that a lot of their "successes" are rewards of crime.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by faithfull18(f): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Men are polygamous in nature, men can't keep eating the same soup.

These excuses and more are what indisciplined men use.

Now, this one just bought his death with his lack of self-control.

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by West2019(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Did him.force you to come over to him house .No is your school located at lekke No , is the smoke you are smoking are you the one that bought it No, the food you eat are you the one that bought it wit your money No, is the Atm belong to you No you are only interesting on him money without giving him sex ,I believe him was sleeping when you take your barbaric act on him , after killing him you still have the mind to withdraw millions of naira from him account. I hereby sentence you to .80 years imprisonment wit hard labour .

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Jaybee8181(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Whatever you do as a man in this century pray you don't get killed by a woman because the story is always the same... Unfortunately you won't be here to defend yourself... your side of the story won't be told... Because dead man don't talk

9 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
fertilewomb:
She is not saying the entire truth. There's no possible way she could have killed that man without him sleeping. Lies

After he might have got drunk as a result of excess of alcohol , she taught it was time for her to revenge because her expectation (money) from him wasnt met
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Edusouls(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
See una life? Girls of nowadays, Aristos and married men are una favourites, All these caused by nowadays madness and craziness for materialism.

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Chuksmonika(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
I call this one cock and bull story... See as fine girl take scatter her life. May God never allow such to befall us.

She even put on makeup and mary kay, why isn't she on a handcuff ?... Your parents suffer send you school, instead of bending down and read and become something tomorrow, you go dey follow sugar daddy.

10 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by bigpicture001: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
In the Nigerian law...no ma ta how u delay the case...death sentence awaits a murderer...

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by tonee45: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Advice to married men; your marriage or wife is boring, pls stay like that, olosho dey kill now. One death too many.

11 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Reference(m): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
fertilewomb:

With the police and medical examiners certainly short on competency to determine exactly what transpired she has enough elbow room to walk the high wire between manslaughter and premeditated murder which in these parts can mean the difference between 25 to life or the noose.

The bottom line for her will be the victim's family"s appetite for revenge. With money on their side, they can literally bury her alive. And I trust the embarrassed, enraged wife of the victim who by now will be saying to friends, '....just look at the small rat that is dragging my name through the mud...'

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Adakintroy: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
I only know of physical hell for Furnicators and adulterers.

She is in hell now trust me.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by meobizy(f): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
I believe it. She should have reported the matter to the police afterwards. If she did that then it would reduce the perception of guilt.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by tempex88(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
tamdun:
Haaa, this one don end her journey @21,though she's not dead but....

Naija prison na hell, she won't realise what she did to herself until... lipsrsealed

Lawyers can argue self defense
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by rosalieene(f): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
I can't eat only egusi soup, I must chop ogbono and vegetable soup. See where it has landed him. Stay faithful to your partner, they will not hear undecided

12 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Karleb(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
The girl is not smart.

CEO dead.
Money, she can't spend.
He life, ruined.
Her freedom, has ended.

Seriously, young people need to think through before making some stupid decisions.

Youthood should not be an excuse for stupidity.

17 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by pocohantas(f): 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Something doesn’t add up.

You came for hookup.
You ordered loud and SK. The only reason call girls order and take drugs with their clients is for the knack to be loud.

He is also someone she has been in a relationship with.

How can she turn around to say she was sleeping and he was all over her. To the point that she resorted to killing him?

I like to think this girl is not saying something or is not working alone. If the man got that comfortable with her, he didn’t take her as just any lay. She looks untouched, the type these sugar daddies go out of their way to upgrade.

Except she is extremely stupid, it is senseless to kill him. We would never know his side.

17 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by olowo1930: 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
God deliver us from evil
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by bigpicture001: 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
chrisvic007:

Yes, you're right just like her ancestors, she would say she succeeded in opening the boutique despite the fact that wicked Awolowo gave them only 20 pounds each after they surrenders in 1970.

She would say, she worked very hard in spite of the hatred the Yoruba have for them bla bla bla.

I'm trying to say that a lot of their "successes" are rewards of crime.

You are full of hatred...why don't you grow up....

See, igbos will always be here and there whether you like it or not....even till your 90years plus...just deal with it

10 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by bolayei: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Her account of events sounds true though. I have been asking myself why kill him? How did she know his ATM pin? Based on what she said she was tired and he wanted sex but she was tired from being high but he got violent. If a prostitute change her mind no need to be violent just ask her to leave or in this case allow her rest but no he got violent and she allowed him still not happy about the events of the night before he still tried again and she also tried to resist and mentioned that she wasn't happy about the night before and that he doesn't do anything for her and he decided to give her his ATM card and pin to withdraw what she wants but he was still acting like fog on heat and she wasn't having it still so he was chasing her around the the flat until she picked up a knife and stabbed him.
Not sure if this girl is a call girl though the guy in question is rich and rich guys attract women and some women like being around rich guys.

It's so unfortunate this happened to the guy and sad she will end up in jail for a long time for murder but to me it's man slaughter based on self defense. Anyhow she will be jailed no escape

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
faithfull18:
Men are polygamous in nature, men can't keep eating the same soup.

These excuses and more are what indisciplined men use.

Now, this one just bought his death with his lack of self-control.
MARRIED MEN are also killed in monogamous homes through high Blood pressure, incessant Nagging, Stroke, and insidious Food poisoning.
So sticking to only one woman doesn't guarantee Long Life. In Fact, NED NWOKO is likely to hit 90 years than many Monogamous men.

The only guarantee is total ABSTINENCE from women and everything that has to do with men.
I am quoting Saint Paul now.
That's why REV. Fathers grow old.

It's the fact.

25 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by donprinyo(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Girl u need a lawyer
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Twelfthman: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Greedy and heartless.
Why take a human life because of money.
They should get her accomplice.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
For that detective or reporter asking was there weed in the room after she said there was loud and SK, you need to go back to police academy, first rule as a cop or professional reporter is to know the street lingos.

14 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Tickles001(m): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dalil8:
The female is future satan

She's never getting out of prison, that is for sure.

Who told you.
As we speak. A lot of rich sissies that call themselves men are already planning how to be her "knight in shining armor". They'll go any length to save her with hopes that she'll become loyal to them.
Most new generation (simps), can't stand the suffering of a guilty fine woman.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by eyenogoquiet(m): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
If only there will be a way to follow this story as e de unfold the go with constant update as In BABA IJESHa own, because all this "so I was like nd he was then like" go interesting reach till e enter court. Crazy girl will most likely get away with this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by chris51(f): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lagosianswag:
Never Too Young To Kill...Fear Humans shocked

At This Point I Think I'm The Only One Left That Can't Even Slaughter A Hen Not To Talk Of A Whole Human lipsrsealed

...She May Get Away With Manslaughter With This Her Story. R.I.P to the Man. sad

Her story holds no water. You don't want sex but followed him, smoking and drinking. Your eyes don clear now. I believe she stabbed him in his sleep. How strong is she to stab the man that he won't overpower her.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.