Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (132845 Views)

Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by AuroraBrls: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
These so called Nigerian Journalists are so unprofessional. The kind of flat and unnecessary questions they even ask. Even a commoner who doesn't do drugs knows that SK or LOUD is a lot more deeper and higher than WEED/MARIJUANA.

Suspect - "we were high on Loud and SK...before l did it"

journalist - "was there weed in the room"

If the girl can get a good defense, max is life imprisonment and not gallows.

She has definitely killed before in same or similar manner. Don't be fooled by her innocence. The prettier, younger and more innocent they look, the more deadlier they are.

If most parents have an idea of what their kids in senior primary, secondary and tertiary dabble into...there will be a heart attack pandemic.

Same age bracket with the Akpan guy in Uyo

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by victorazy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wawelexy:
She doesn't even know how to lie. U do not want to have sex with him yet u followed him to an hotel, to do what exactly? 2ndly, u stab some1 who is an amateur boxer twice on the neck. Look at how innocent she looks. Men need to be careful with this girlz, especially does lekki babes. Go to palace road/new market at oniru just 2 see all dis little girlz own atleast 2-3 cars doing uber for them, some also living an extravagant lifestyle with no job or legit hustle, some driving exotic cars, some own a saloon/supermarket even at tender age. All they do from morning till around 4pm is drink expensive alcohol, smoke loud/shisha, gist/gossip and fight each other once in a while. They only take their bathe at sunset, and when it gets dark they set out for the day job. PS: 80% of this girlz are diabolical, they don't even hide it. like some1 use to say; anyday am being told that my wife has delivered a baby girl, i will cry like somebody that gave conductor his last 1k and 4gets to collect #900 change b4 getting down

You remind me of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by pocohantas(f): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Akanoaaa:
Kitchen in hotel room? Abi is there something I don't know?

Nah, not hotel. Shortlet apartments. They are like normal homes and give the home away from home experience. So for the man to go for that rather than a hotel, it shows he was at ease with her.

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
wink2015:

MEN SHOULD BEHAVE THEMSELVES.

what stop the victim from living a responsible FAMILY MAN LIFE with a wife and kids at home.

He was just cruising about.

He done get what he deserve.
Are you saying monogamously married men are not killed in their homes too?
Are you saying marrying one woman guarantees life long happiness?

You don't know WOMEN.
Do you know that ONE SINGLE BAD woman introduced into an extended family can destroy that family in hours.
Y do you think TWIN brothers start fighting each other the moment they start getting married?
Better wake up.

Are there no successfully married polygamous men?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Commentor: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Is she related to Ojukwu?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Ishilove: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
This girl needs to get legal representation ASAP. She has no business making these kinds of 'confessions' in front of the press. There's just something not quite right with this girl.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Dagger111(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
This bae is too beautiful to av committed this offence. Her punny go hear am for prison. Warder sef go chop.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by AngelicBeing: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
angry
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by frog12: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
this is what HAPPENS when you associated with IDIOTS !!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by juwoonn(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
She will still find a way to blame it on men
inoki247:
All this Killers they always get story to tell...

Sapphire reading d News with her oda akant...

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by chrisvic007: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
bigpicture001:

You are full of hatred...why don't you grow up....

See, igbos will always be here and there whether you like it or not....even till your 90years plus...just deal with it

Forget hatred, hatred begets hatred. Is my observation the truth? I've heard/read the "20 pound" comment on several fora.

On hatred, I wish to tell you that when they stop hating on others, others will stop hating them. You can start by advising Nnamdi Kanu.

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by 9jaRealist: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mutemenot:
Her parents must be ashamed of her .

While his parents must be proud of him cheating on his wife with a girl young enough to be his daughter (50 vs 21 years)…

RIP to the dead…
It’s a TRAGEDY on EVERY side.

>

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by frog12: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
wetin be ROOFIES ooo ?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Goddyss(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
The best thing is to hand over this girl to 20 Fulani men to be defiled until she dies

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by hybrid11(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
So all this beauty is going to prison, why will u kill him just to squeeze his money, the most be a culprit behind this that advise the girl to make that move
At 21,she smokes , Lagos life na nansense

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by lolu2019: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Omo igbo

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by tunapawizzy: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
GeeMeshin1:
Avarice + Indiscipline = x
Find x
x is young girls

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Nimrod81: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Asgard73:
This girl is honest with facts..

He hit her head o the wall and was becoming increasingly violent ... after smoking and drinking.. he’s high and anything fit sup.. lady seeing how it plays know say anything fit sup.. protected her self with a knife ..

He felt is a joke as seen on movies believing e no fit sup .. came on her again she stabbed and then he try to maybe fight her .. and ladies know say if he get that knife e don be for her .. stabbed again..

Heard the man got some skills .. lady jab .. and it’s over ..
Took his atm and bailed shocked

Billionaire... just like that.. bros no be by money..

Enjoyment gone wrong
So you actually think this girl could take on a trained fighter? Come on. Her story is a pack of lies. Poor lies. She's also admitted to wanting financial gain and has given prosecutors all they need to nail her. She's about to know what hell on Earth is in a Nigerian jail.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by frog12: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
so these ones dey have SEX eh ?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by BabaO2: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Silentgroper:
I bet she would use rape as her defence. Them never tell her what to say
She cant proof it in this case. Was she kidnapped into the hotel? What about the stealing/withdrawals she made? Other things will still be found in her possession

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by DonroxyII: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
esthel:
this self defence and intoxication she is is trying to claim will be hard, how do you follow a married man to such a place and later became unhappy at what he did when it's not like
she was going to play football.
Now her parents will start running helter skelter, because of iPhone and human hair
It will definitely fly because she will proof manslaughter instead of Murder ...

Atleast she will get some jail terms and she is also a young... how could 50yo before having marathon and smoking whole sh.its with just a small girl of 21 ....

The girl if she get correct parents will be out in no time !
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by streetsoldier1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
the idiot left his beautiful family to engage all these diabolical and heartless lekki babes.... na wetin he like kill am
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by tnerro1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
Just wondering what the wife is thinking after watching the interview
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Jayrow08: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
See d way she come mellow, had it been she wasn't caught she go dey flex big tym now.
Na devil go soda u and ur mama join.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
You guys need to be careful out there. Some of these innocent young looking chicks are deadly. These money mongers will butcher you if you mess with them.

Money is the only thing that make these KILLERS wet, honey and happy. They will kill you if that is the only option for them to swindle you of your cash.

Don’t use their look and age to judge them because these young chicks are actually master when it comes to this GAME.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
I don't believe her story,unfortunately dead man don't talk.

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Asgard73:
This girl is honest with facts..

He hit her head o the wall and was becoming increasingly violent ... after smoking and drinking.. he’s high and anything fit sup.. lady seeing how it plays know say anything fit sup.. protected her self with a knife ..

He felt is a joke as seen on movies believing e no fit sup .. came on her again she stabbed and then he try to maybe fight her .. and ladies know say if he get that knife e don be for her .. stabbed again..

Heard the man got some skills .. lady jab .. and it’s over ..
Took his atm and bailed shocked

Billionaire... just like that.. bros no be by money..

Enjoyment gone wrong

Does what ure saying make sense to u? Hit head on the wall, then I retaliated, how? Wasn't mentioned. Then at some point hes was chasing her In the kitchen and she stabbed him 2ce? Lmao! Then he came to the room at u stabbed him again. LMAO

What rubbish lies are these?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Sterope(f): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Omo 21 years old. Good luck to her!

His family should bury him in the general burial ground. .
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Kaiser20: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
fertilewomb:
She is not saying the entire truth. There's no possible way she could have killed that man without him sleeping. Lies
Don't worry the useless girl will soon beg the police to say truth.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) by Tareq1105: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Judolisco:
Unilag babe cool
U don't want to have sex u followed him to his hotel room for roofies and drinks... Some girls their parents do give dem everything they need oh, same with some guys... But they want more... If u no get death penalty now u go get life imprisonment... See as u end ur life jst 21

What is the penalty for Self Defense? That's what she's going to claim. You know why?

The man is older than her.

The man weight more than her.

It was the man that took her to the venue of the crime.

The man was drunk.

The man locked the doors and keep the keys.

She couldn't have been able to beat the man in a fight.

She doesn't know the intention of the man.

Hence she saw knife in the house (not that she came with the knife) and she used it for self defense.

Many reasons for her to claim Self Defense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto / Robbers Attack First Bank In Kogi. Kill Many Policemen, Customers (Graphic) / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.