Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,941 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? (27227 Views)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / The Ruling On Urinating While Standing / Ruling on Saying the Takbeer (Allaahu Akbar) loudly behind the Imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by TruthHurts1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Osama Bin Laden, Shekau, Al Baghdadi etc always say either Allahu Akbar or Alhamdulilah after carrying out their terrorist attacks. This is common knowledge.

Rashduct4luv:

You first need to tell us how many Muslims say Allahu Akbar and how many you've seen throw bombs.

You guys need to have got sense since but you refuse to get sense. What are your pastors teaching you? Hate?

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by OBALOLA55(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
1000angstroms:

You left the spirit part, is that how they teach you guys to subvert the truth?
CAN YOU SEE THE UNSEEN DID PROPHET MOSES PROPHESY WITH HIS OWN POWER

EVEN CHRIST TOLD US THAT HE DOES NOT HAVE POWER OF HIS OWN, SO WHY CAN’T YOU THINK!.

NOW TELL ME, DO YOU POSSESS THE POWER TO TALK TO GOD OR AN ANGEL OF GOD (GABRIEL)

YES THEY ARE ALL SPIRITS OF GOD BECAUSE HE CHOSE THEM AND EQUALLY GUIDED THEM FROM SINS
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Mention the Bible verse that states this i.e. that the Queen should be the head of the Church?

See wetin your Apostle Paul talk below:
Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.
1 Corinthians 14:34

Is the Queen not a woman?

Just remain silent and sleep please!

You're dumb. The queen represents the crown and the crown is the head of the church

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
dallasi:

Numbskull so Christianity & Bible are different things ...

If not that you are a born by mistake born through miscarriage and a beast born of a whoore out of a spoilt condom you'll do well to learn more before arguing like someone who forgot part of his brain in his mothers fallopian tube. This is part of what I wrote to one of your brethren which I'll implore to read and digest.

Don't divert the argument to another thing, we are treating the case of why real muslims shout allah kubar before executing any mayhem on innocent civilians.

Do you know how the word christians came about? Yes, you didn't finish your acts of the apostles well to know that it was because of how they behaved that the people of antioch named them christians meaning followers of christ not because of the book they were carrying or reading as bible, christianity have to be a way yog live your life which has to be in tune with the workings of the holy spirit in you and not a book that can be easily adulterated. Just like after almost centuries you muslims brought out the hadith which had noting to do with the quoran, this is to tell you how negligible this book you guys think is all in all, in some cases worship and kill others for is noting if your life ain't in synchronization with the holy spirit.

Now, Christ knew that people like you who fight for mohammed and allah who will be over zealous to fight for His Father and Him will come, There is a rule that He gave, He said do not judge lest you be judged, am sure you read where a woman that committed adultery was brought to him to make a judgement on how to kill her, you read what later happened, that is exactly what Christ was teaching.

If you should look well, you'll notice that it is this over zealousness of you muslims that have brought bad reputation to you guys, you think it is by how much you pretend to people on earth here will give you a better place in heaven, which am sure most of you know it is a lie.

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by OBALOLA55(m): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Skynet45:

You're dumb. The queen represents the crown and the crown is the head of the church
AAH! shocked
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
1000angstroms:

Are you daft? It is an understatement, you are a retard because the picture you showed was the picture of pastor Adeboye kissing his wife. Is this how unintelligent and stupid your Imams and sheiks are? Or they are emulating the stupidity of your prophet mohamed or the cluelessness of your allah?
Wow ashe its painful to abuse ones eminent character and religion, can you also talk to him to stop writing nonsense on Muslim thread before talking to me as well? I did this on purpose I know it's his wife! So its painful, lastly I thought you have sense until you spoil your statement with another madness
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by RightChannel: 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
That's y, you're ignorant on others peoples religion.... Religion is not about peoples,is about whom you are on the understanding of religion..If you do bad things, and shout Jesus,does it make sense to you?know your God before worshipping,so that, they won't brainwash you with lies,you will regret now and in the future..

But the contexts is not about shouting Jesus while doing bad things but those shouting Allahu Akbar are doing so inline with what they read from the quran and ahadith

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by RightChannel: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hassanmaye:

If only pastors stop sleeping with peoples wives and rituals,

So your Alfas, imams, etc not sleeping with people's wives and using them for rituals? I don't engage people like you

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
dallasi:

Due to IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go & your reasoning becomes like below
Are you trying to divert the discussion why you shout allah kubar before detonating your bombs to kill innocent people? Something these real muslims did. You better stay within lines of the argument or I go tear and disgrace your islam to the letter.

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by lastchild: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
hahahaha i laugh in Greek

judgments day will unveil everything
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
dallasi:

See assumption....& who told you am a boi
You are a boy with an undistended testicles if not look at how you behave like a toddler.

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
1000angstroms:

Stop using cement bag as sanitary pad, apart from your garlic and nutmeg body odour, you'll get blood infection soon.
My dear I understand your predicament.... I really do... But I don't stoop low for nusiance like you to insult me... Pele dear
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
dallasi:

Mention the Bible verse that states that the Queen should be the head of the Church?
See wetin your Apostle Paul talk below:
Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.
1 Corinthians 14:34
Is the Queen not a woman?
And does Christianity permit LGBT, Same sex marriage, etc.
You guys are behaving like toys with half charged battery, once you discover you have noting much to say you'll start saying an exact thing that your other headslammer repeated from another person, is that how you believe, can't you intelligently defend your religion, that is why almost everyone in that your religion behaves like a robot, once the imam or sheik says anything, no one weighs the truthfulness, everyone is an O'yes member.

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiAPC2023(f): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Gbadespet:
This guy mumu know no bound
another head slammer spotted
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by zinaunreal(m): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
What a useless religion
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Vulcanheph(m): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
1000angstroms:

Who asked you of all these?
No one asked me, but it's high time we Africans stop allowing religion to divide and destroy us....
Christianity started in the middle East and went on to Europeans who later brought it to us, Islam started in the middle East and was later brought to us.
None of these religions started in Africa but yet we Africans have been fighting and killing ourselves for too long while the people who brought those religions to us have started leaving the Religions behind.
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:
CAN YOU SEE THE UNSEEN DID PROPHET MOSES PROPHESY WITH HIS OWN POWER

EVEN CHRIST TOLD US THAT HE DOES NOT HAVE POWER OF HIS OWN, SO WHY CAN’T YOU THINK!.

NOW TELL ME, DO YOU POSSESS THE POWER TO TALK TO GOD OR AN ANGEL OF GOD (GABRIEL)

YES THEY ARE ALL SPIRITS OF GOD BECAUSE HE CHOSE THEM AND EQUALLY GUIDED THEM FROM SINS

So you are now comparing moses and jesus. Go back and read where Yahweh punished moses for being angry but tell me where Jesus committed a sin that Yahweh needed to punish Him? And its like you don't even know why Jesus died, maybe we need to teach you guys on that confusion.

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by malakaimoscondo: 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
criuze:
Jesus is God, you can't separate them

Okey

And don't go and start killing people on the street,

I don't know why you people are blood suckers

Then give other a breathing space in their own religion
olodo otondo.......Wawa akiua bannza.....tinnkia
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Reallv: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
I'll always be eternally grateful to God for not allowing me to be born into a Muslim family cos I would have perished in hell fire.

in our Adage....small pikin nor know medicine he/She just dey call am vegetable
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by OBALOLA55(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
1000angstroms:

So you are now comparing moses and jesus. Go back and read where Yahweh punished moses for being angry but tell me where Jesus committed a sin that Yahweh needed to punish Him? And its like you don't even know why Jesus died, maybe we need to teach you guys on that confusion.
YES BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH MESSENGERS OF GOD (LAW BEARERS) AND PROPHETS.

EVEN MOSES PROPHESIED ABOUT THE COMING OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD, SO WHY CAN’T YOU THINK

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by OBALOLA55(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
AMARACHIEZE SAY SOMETHING NOW grin
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Wow ashe its painful to abuse ones eminent character and religion, can you also talk to him to stop writing nonsense on Muslim thread before talking to me as well? I did this on purpose I know it's his wife! So its painful, lastly I thought you have sense until you spoil your statement with another madness
Its none of my business and I wasn't pained at what he wrote not a slightest energy was expended for it, so the truth we tell you guys pain you like this, if actually he wants us to start using pictures and interpret it our own ways to give it effects, who am I, we are on the net and it so much abounds here even those ones that was drawn in denmark that made your brethren go into rage and madness to kill innocent people in the north, I can float them here and give an even more bitter and graphic illustration to it and where it will pain you and your brethren more is that you can't reach me easily to kill like you've done to others to deter or intimidate others to not express themselves.
Also I responded to him to save him the wrath of others who might be personally aligned with the Adeboyes, to me the man is normal human like me.

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hassanmaye:

When a suicide bomber wants to detonate his vest, this is the exact thing he sees...

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
My dear I understand your predicament.... I really do... But I don't stoop low for nusiance like you to insult me... Pele dear
You did well to steer clear because we have a more serious mater at hand.
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by RightChannel: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

You first need to tell us how many Muslims say Allahu Akbar and how many you've seen throw bombs.

You guys need to have got sense since but you refuse to get sense. What are your pastors teaching you? Hate?

These are the groups of Muslims that shouts Allahu Akbar before throwing bombs and causing Mayhem

1. Abdullah Azzam

2. Abu Sayyaf

3. Al-Naqshabandiya

4. Al-Nusrah Front

5. Al-Qaida

6. Al-Shabaab

7. Ansar al-Din

8. Anti-Balaka

9. Anti-Government extremists United States

10. Asa'ib Ahl al-Haqq Iraq

11. Boko Haram

12. Caucasus Emirate Russia

13. Donetsk People's Republic Ukraine

14. Free Syrian Army

15. Fulani extremists

16. Garo National Liberation Army

17.Haftar Militia

18. Hezbollah

19. Islamic Front Syria

20. Islamic Stateworldwide

Our Pastors never teach us hatred rather muhammad and Allah taught all Muslims not to make friends with Christians

Quran 5:51

O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.

Here Allah proclaimed hatred, same also muhammad

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Vulcanheph:

No one asked me, but it's high time we Africans stop allowing religion to divide and destroy us....
Christianity started in the middle East and went on to Europeans who later brought it to us, Islam started in the middle East and was later brought to us.
None of these religions started in Africa but yet we Africans have been fighting and killing ourselves for too long while the people who brought those religions to us have started leaving the Religions behind.
See I understand this very wholy and to be frank I don't even hold this thing they call christianity that serious but we all know how christianity is a lesser evil, if you just keep quiet you'll die, that is the stage Islam will germinate to if we don't carry this offensive to their doorstep because all they've been doing is in offensive, there is nothing like peace, tolerance or understanding where they are, it is its either you are a muslim or tou die. That is the whole gospel truth. We keep telling them we want to stay on our own, if you stay in my street, you may have heard me shouting for all these early morning criers who disturb others in those early 4 am sleep that they are christians, when bibles said there is time for everything and that is time for sleeping. You see Islam is horrible but those submerged in that darkness does not want to understand.

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by bitrusnathan396(m): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=meobizy post=103064631]I love this section. What should Muslims say then?[/quote may be they will say Mohammad
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
1000angstroms:

You did well to steer clear because we have a more serious mater at hand.
steer clear?. Just do have a good day....
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YES BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH MESSENGERS OF GOD (LAW BEARERS) AND PROPHETS.

EVEN MOSES PROPHESIED ABOUT THE COMING OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD, SO WHY CAN’T YOU THINK
Where did moses prophesy about mohammed?
Kai! The way mohammed copped the old testament, turned almost everything upside down, even changed who Abraham wanted to sacrifice, even changed that Ishmael was a legimate son of Abraham whereas he grew up with his suave mother Hagai in the desert

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
RightChannel:

These are the Muslims that shouts Allahu Akbar before throwing bombs and causing Mayhem

1. Abdullah Azzam

2. Abu Sayyaf

3. Al-Naqshabandiya

4. Al-Nusrah Front

5. Al-Qaida

6. Al-Shabaab

7. Ansar al-Din

8. Anti-Balaka

9. Anti-Government extremists United States

10. Asa'ib Ahl al-Haqq Iraq

11. Boko Haram

12. Caucasus Emirate Russia

13. Donetsk People's Republic Ukraine

14. Free Syrian Army

15. Fulani extremists

16. Garo National Liberation Army

17.Haftar Militia

18. Hezbollah

19. Islamic Front Syria

20. Islamic Stateworldwide

Our Pastors never teach us hatred rather muhammad and Allah taught all Muslims not to make friends with Christians

Quran 5:51

O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.

Here Allah proclaimed hatred, same also muhammad

None of them will ever surface here again to tackle this because this is like holding them in the jugular vein, once you open a truth about them they run away..
They are the people that were denying the 72 virgins reward, but were surprised when I wrote about huori and allah.

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Charlie2020(f): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Subhanallah!
. What of Mohamed!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib / Is Every New Thing A Bidiah In Islam? / Port-harcourt Prisoner Renounces Islam, Converts To Christianity

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57