Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? (27167 Views)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / The Ruling On Urinating While Standing / Ruling on Saying the Takbeer (Allaahu Akbar) loudly behind the Imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Wickedtruths: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

I hate responding to this kind of frivolity.

Abeg how is UK a Christian country? We only know of Muslim countries who use Islam as their main system of government in one form or the other. Which country uses the Bible as their system of Government?

Chai! See reasoning for naija!

No, UK is an Islamic country. You are beyond foolish and a disgrace to Islam.

Here is the full title of the British Monarch:

Elizabeth II, in full Elizabeth Alexandra Mary, officially Elizabeth II, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of her other realms and territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.

The Parliament of the UK has Christianity as the official religion of the United Kingdom. One illiterate from one backwater Northern state is arguing it. Your stupidity is a disgrace to Islam.

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Drella(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

You first need to tell us how many Muslims say Allahu Akbar and how many you've seen throw bombs.

You guys need to have got sense since but you refuse to get sense. What are your pastors teaching you? Hate?

Boko Haram,iswap,Isis,Al-qaeda, taliban and other so called jihadists.They say "Allahu akbar" to start their jihad war.

You would want to say they aren't muslims right?
Then why are they bearing islamic names,why are they using the quran,why are they preaching about Allah,why are they using sharia law,why did they forcefully convert chibok girls to islamThe questions go on and on.

I am not trying to argue religion or trying to attack your religious stance.

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2021
meobizy:
I love this section. What should Muslims say then?
Subhanallah

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Wickedtruths:

Elizabeth II, in full Elizabeth Alexandra Mary, officially Elizabeth II, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of her other realms and territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.

The Parliament of the UK has Christianity as the official religion of the United Kingdom. One illiterate from one backwater Northern state is arguing it. Your stupidity is a disgrace to Islam.
Very correct sir.

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2021
RightChannel:
We need ruling on the reason why you say Allahu Akbar before causing mayhem,
before throwing bomb, beheading, etc
If only pastors stop sleeping with peoples wives and rituals,

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Pymetrics: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2021
criuze:
Jesus is God, you can't separate them

Okey

And don't go and start killing people on the street,

I don't know why you people are blood suckers

Then give other a breathing space in their own religion

Who is not giving breathing space here? Was the message directed to Christians or Muslims? Didn't you jump through the oath to cause yourself a none breathing space? Nobody dragged him here and still blaming others like he was forced to read and comment here.

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
I'll always be eternally grateful to God for not allowing me to be born into a Muslim family cos I would have perished in hell fire.
Hahahhaha may Almighty God guide you

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

is this your Proof that UK is a Christian country?

the queen is the head of the church. That's why coronation is done in the church

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

You first need to tell us how many Muslims say Allahu Akbar and how many you've seen throw bombs.

You guys need to have got sense since but you refuse to get sense. What are your pastors teaching you? Hate?
This man shouted Allahu Alakubar before bombing millions of people.

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Wickedtruths:

What makes UK a Christian country?
Stop showing us how incomprehensible you are!

I need similarities between UK and your New Testament.
How is the Queen's title related to Christianity?
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by emmnprince(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wickedtruths:
What is the ruling on a Muslim going to a Christian country to receive treatment.
What is the ruling on proponents of Sharia going to Christian countries to have kids?
What is the ruling on Muslims going to study in Christian countries instead of Islamic countries?

Sani Yerima former Governor of Zamfara was the first to introduce Sharia law into his state. He took an underage girl as his wife, when people cautioned him he said Islam allows him to do so. When his underage bride was to have a child, the bearded hypocrite took her to the UK to have a child. Why not Saudi or Iran or Egypt?

Same thing applies to those Christians who despise and insult Islam but run to Dubai, Qatar and Oman. Na hypocrisy dey worry all of una.
Know this today, a non-religious person is more likely to help you than a Christian or Muslim.

You just spoke my mind!

Hypocrites in Nigeria.

They will just pick one or two verses of the their books and misrepresent the context, and start an argument that will lead to nowhere.

If you're not ok with Christian's beliefs, while not hold on to yours, and stop meddling in areas that doesn't concern you. Stay put in your religious beliefs and let others hold theirs. Respect for others beliefs is essential. Above all, peace to all humans irrespective of religious and tribal affiliations.

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Drella(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
How does saying "Jesus" equal to "oh my God"?
Jesus a slave of Allah?You are high on cheap tarjWEED!

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YOU MEAN SAYING THAT JESUS CHRIST IS NOT GOD IS FUNNY

Hope you're a slave? Now let's reason together. Quran says Jesus is Messiah, Word of God, Spirit of God, with all these you still never accept him as God.

Let me ask you this, Is your own spirit not part of you?

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Drella(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

This man shouted Allahu Alakubar before bombing millions of people.

It's necessary to enjoy 72 virgins in heaven grin

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
Drella:

It's necessary to enjoy 72 virgins in heaven grin
Egba mi nitori Allahu

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Adlac:

Jesus Was NEVER God as popular claims by the CHRISTIANS! Argue with JEHOVAL Witness for Evidence!

Are you one of slaves?

Your Quran says Jesus is Messiah, Word of God, Spirit of God, now let me ask you this, Is your own spirit not part of you?

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:
Muslims worship Allah only and believe Jesus is a messenger of Allah sent to the children of Israel only.

Whoever believes Jesus is God or part of trinity or is divine is not a Muslim.
Simple, a better way to say the right thing free from violence and hate. Religion is not a do or die something.
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Skynet45:

the queen is the head of the church. That's why coronation is done in the church

Mention the Bible verse that states this i.e. that the Queen should be the head of the Church?

See wetin your Apostle Paul talk below:
Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.
1 Corinthians 14:34

Is the Queen not a woman?

Just remain silent and sleep please!

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

look Allahu Akbar is a notorious keynote every Islamic terrorist must memorise and recite before taking lives of innocent people, without him saying this... he will never get his 78 virgins

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Lonelypacifist6: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ahhha Yes! fully grown Nigerians arguing Which middle eastern deity is real and which Storyteller is the deity's favourite. cheesy F00LS
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Fiscus105(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lukgaf:

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/361761/what-is-the-ruling-on-saying-jesus-when-one-is-astonished-or-amazed-or-startled-as-the-christians-do

Are you not ashamed that when some muslims are astonished they mention Jesus?

"It's a clear case of religion I belong which it lacks direction, a religion in which the faithful doesn't have belief and trust in it.

Even the number 1 man, when he was about to die, he was asked where he was heading to,

Mohammed said it categorically and clearly for deaf to hear that.......I DONT KNOW WHERE I AM GOING TO.

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by jidxin(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
meobizy:
oH Ahmed
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Dagenius53: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
meobizy:
Subhanallah ( greatness to Allah)
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
OsusTroller:
smh

irrelevant
Since it doesn't concern Igbos, Biafra, IPOB and ESN, it is irrelevant?
Little by little it is coming to light that some people can't survive a second on this earth without talking about Igbos, Biafra, IPOB and ESN.
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AlllFather(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

Allah will be very proud of how you had to spew blatant lies to defend him. Even a child born today knows that Islam is the foremost authority on terrorism: it was instructed by that rapist you call Mohammad that you should terrorise unbelievers and take jizya from them as protection money, wasn't it? Isn't that what Shekau and co are doing? If you ask me, they are better Muslims than you are for denying this fact.

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by jidxin(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Abeg keep quiet. Jesus is God. So when Jesus was on earth, who was in heaven?
Jesus made a mistake when he said our father who is in heaven in the Lord's prayer abi?

When Jesus was baptised and a voice said "This is my beloved son in whom i'm well pleased". Who was talking here?

Some of you are just doltish!

You came to someone's space and you start claiming they should stop killing!
Which kind hypocrite Christian be this? Na so Jesus taught you in your Bible?
Valid point.....Allah is stuck to his throne....he is not that powerful, Allah cannot be in 2 places at the same time............jesus a slave........this is my beloved slave..................... i pray for you to have the spirit of understanding
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AlllFather(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
criuze:
Jesus is God, you can't separate them

Okey

And don't go and start killing people on the street,

I don't know why you people are blood suckers

Then give other a breathing space in their own religion

Sit there and be waiting for them to give you breathing space. They will never! Their rapist prophet tasked them with making sure that Jews are and Christians wiped out!

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
Ahhha Yes! fully grown Nigerians arguing Which middle eastern deity is real and which Storyteller is the deity's favourite. cheesy F00LS
gringrin Kai Africans mumu no dey here.

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by SecretReporter(f): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

is this your Proof that UK is a Christian country?
I don't talk to terrorist

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AlllFather(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lukgaf:

Sound confusing sir. Can you also read this over again and see how it sounds smelling and confusing

Nothing should confuse you, sir. Allow Christians believe in whatever they want to believe while you do yours. Your Allah and the Christian God are not the same. If it isn't clear to you by now, then I doubt your knowledge of Islam.

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
chillychill:
It is much more better to say "subuhannalah" when one is astonished or amazed as a Muslim.
The way you guys fight over everything even over simple involuntary reflexes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims / The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52