Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? (27180 Views)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / The Ruling On Urinating While Standing / Ruling on Saying the Takbeer (Allaahu Akbar) loudly behind the Imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiAPC2023(f): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2021
[s]
juman:
Muslim should mention Allah's name instead.
Muslim should say oh Allah or God or Yah Allah or Yah Rahman etc.

Saying jesus is wrong as a muslim.
Jesus is human being.
A messenger like other messengers from Allah.
[/s] so much ignorance coming from a head slammer.

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by aidameoryou: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

You first need to tell us how many Muslims say Allahu Akbar and how many you've seen throw bombs.

You guys need to have got sense since but you refuse to get sense. What are your pastors teaching you? Hate?

so all the suicide bombers are christains and budhists right
ok i never knew

whether you like to admit it or not, your religion is a gathering of killers and beheaders, and theres no sugar-coating it, do not take my words for it, the evidence and proofs are all over the damn place, or you need help finding them

your allah cannot go and punish anyone who disrespects him, or who do not believe in him, rather than delusional people to go about it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Vulcanheph(m): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2021
It's amusing watching both christians and Muslims in Nigeria bicker with each other because of religions that both started a long time ago, in a place far away from here
As an Agnostic, I've decided never to let myself be bothered by such stuff.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by rastaLivity: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2021
meobizy:
I love this section. What should Muslims say then?
Allahu Akbar, then the bomb goes POOOF!

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by timagentms: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:
Muslims worship Allah only and believe Jesus is a messenger of Allah sent to the children of Israel only.

Whoever believes Jesus is God or part of trinity or is divine is not a Muslim.

Nonsense, you too need to tell us how many Muslim is saying Jesus when they astonished.

You are just a dondy full of little brain, that is why you are talking from your anus.

Now tell me what is your Shelkh is teaching you. It show they are teaching you terrorism, hatred and under age forceful marriage.

Go and change your way. I repeat JESUS CHRIST IS LORD AND THE ONLY SAVIOUR

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 11:23am On Jun 25, 2021
SecretReporter:
. Can you explain to me why Islam is the religion cursing problem all over the world, even other religions are pushing the killers Islam away

All over the world? So you mean in Australia, Canada, etc it's Islam?

This is doltishness!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Austinosconst: 11:25am On Jun 25, 2021
They don't have choice. It's the name above all other names. My former Muslim neighbour shouted JESUS! when she was about to fall with a bucket of water. I looked at her and smiled and she smiled too.

19 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by SecretReporter(f): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

All over the world? So you mean in Australia, Canada, etc it's Islam?

This is doltishness!
Yes, the few Islam there are problem to the country, how come you are able to write when it's should be Haram to you

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 11:25am On Jun 25, 2021
Wickedtruths:

Buhari is on his way to the United Kingdom. Why didn't he go to Saudi or Iran?

Yar'Adua was ferried from UK to Germany and back to the UK. Why didn't he sit down in Saudi for treatment?

Religion only applies to the poor. The religion of the rich is money.

So Seeking healthcare is part of religion to you?

Did Buhari or Yar'adua went for Hajj in UK?

Please match related issues and don't talk off point!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by NoSentiment: 11:26am On Jun 25, 2021
meobizy:

SubhanAllah!
Ya Salam!
Innalillahi...!
Hasbunallah!
Astaghfirullah!

Each of this has meaning! What is the meaning of "Jesus". Even Eaasa (AS) doesn't know what Jesus is coz he was never called so in his lifetime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 11:26am On Jun 25, 2021
SecretReporter:
Yes, the few Islam there are problem to the country, how come you are able to write when it's should be Haram to you

Only dotards believe "Muslims say Book is Haram". The Qur'an is written and studied. So how can Book be haram?

Erase that from your medulla!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by bewla(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2021
meobizy:
alhamdulilai or allahu Akbar
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Austinosconst: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2021
Please remove this from my profile.

Jesus Christ is the only saviour of the whole world.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 4tomandchi: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2021
sad
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2021
I just wonder why everyone can't just keep to their respective Religion.... Muslims are trying to force Allah on Christains likewise Christains trying to shove Jesus into Muslims throat.

Very pathetic

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by africandollar: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Only dotards believe "Muslims say Book is Haram". The Qur'an is written and studied. So how can Book be haram?

Ask your technically defeated brother, Abubakar Shekau, who keeps getting killed and resurrecting all over the place.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Wickedtruths: 11:30am On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

So Seeking healthcare is part of religion to you?

Did Buhari or Yar'adua went for Hajj in UK?

Please match related issues and don't talk off point!

No, Buhari went for hustle in the UK. See foolish question.

You can seek healthcare in Christian countries but you are busy shouting Sharia in Nigeria. How foolish are you.

Apart from healthcare, during the Arab spring, citizens of Islamic countries at war were denied succor by fellow Muslim countries. It was Christian Western countries who took Muslim refugees in.
Why did Saudi, Iran, UAE, Oman not take in refugees from fellow Muslim countries?

Even in the North East, 90% of the NGO helping Muslim victims are Christian charities. Where are the Muslim NGOs?

Religion is secondary when your life is at stake. For me, helping my brother is my religion. Carry your Sharia or Christianity to one side.

17 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Toscarel: 11:30am On Jun 25, 2021
meobizy:

Allahu Akbar with a boom fo"llowing, a true believer must have explosives on him at all times

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by africandollar: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2021
Toscarel:

Allahu Akbar with a boom fo"llowing, a true believer must have explosives on him at all times

Guy, you no well I swear! grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by patani(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Lukgaf:

Sound confusing sir. Can you also read this over again and see how it sounds smelling and confusing

Yes, let me explain it to you... Are you human?

The answer is yes... Is your father Human?

The answer is yes... Your father who is human will definitely have a male son who is human not goat or pig or any other SPECIE but human..

This, Jesus is Son of God, then he is God

Hopefully that sounds logical to you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2021
Wickedtruths:

No, Buhari went for hustle in the UK. See foolish question.

You can seek healthcare in Christian countries but you are busy shouting Sharia in Nigeria. How foolish are you.

Apart from healthcare, during the Arab spring, citizens of Islamic countries at war were denied succor by fellow Muslim countries. It was Christian Western countries who took Muslim refugees in.
Why did Saudi, Iran, UAE, Oman not take in refugees from fellow Muslim countries?

Even in the North East, 90% of the NGO helping Muslim victims are Christian charities. Where are the Muslim NGOs?

Religion is secondary when your life is at stake. For me, helping my brother is my religion. Carry your Sharia or Christianity to one side.

I hate responding to this kind of frivolity.

Abeg how is UK a Christian country? We only know of Muslim countries who use Islam as their main system of government in one form or the other. Which country uses the Bible as their system of Government?

Chai! See reasoning for naija!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by SecretReporter(f): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

please don't bomb me, am sorry

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 11:36am On Jun 25, 2021
africandollar:

Ask your technically defeated brother, Abubakar Shekau, who keeps getting killed and resurrecting all over the place.

My brother dey my house. Why can't you guys keep mute but love peddling lies about?
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by SecretReporter(f): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

I hate responding to this kind of frivolity.

Abeg how is UK a Christian country? We only know of Muslim countries who use Islam as their main system of government in one form or the other. Which country uses the Bible as their system of Government?

Chai! See reasoning for naija!
who founded the Anglican church, UK Government, at your age you still don't know that UK is a Christian country trying to help Muslim slave

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2021
SecretReporter:
please don't bomb me, am sorry

Chai!

Oponu!
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2021
SecretReporter:
who founded the Anglican church, UK Government, at your age you still don't know that UK is a Christian country trying to help Muslim slave

is this your Proof that UK is a Christian country?
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by pappilo(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2021
RightChannel:
We need ruling on the reason why you say Allahu Akbar before causing mayhem,
before throwing bomb, beheading, etc

This is so Islamophobic but I couldnt help but laugh really hard grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Upjis: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2021
Islam is the religion of the devil ..All they do is kill,rape and drugs

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

You first need to tell us how many Muslims say Allahu Akbar and how many you've seen throw bombs.

You guys need to have got sense since but you refuse to get sense. What are your pastors teaching you? Hate?

He asked a simple question which all of us even you have witnessed, but instead of being straight forward with your response you are gloating in self denial of an imperfect man made doctrine, who are ISIS, Al queda, Talibán, Bokoharam, Islam Nasiru, etc emulating, is jihad not taught in your religion though the greed infested type because mohammed never in his life time said anything about jihad, it is the murderous sunni sect that introduced such scam to covet the heir of the prophet, first they denied the prophet paper and pen to write his will because mohammed was already weak and at the point of death, instead what Aisha's father did was to tell people that mohammed was suffering from dementia that they have the quoran to guide them, this is how scam started, the real and peaceful muslims who respect themselves are the shia not the rebellious and vicious sunnis.

Now coming to the shouting of allah kurbar before committing an atrocity like sucide bombing is to prove to their allah that they are worthy incase after their death of any second hand huori that he may wish to pass unto them because normally allah spends much of his time handling and masturbating with the huoris in ajana, these stupid suicide bombers die to realise that what they were told are lies and that they allah is a mere unfortunate being and they themselves will roast forever in hell.
The same lies that took mohammed to eat a poisoned lamb from a jewish woman he was planning to rape, this is where they get their inspiration.
That is why none of this sunni muslims will speak against the islamic terrorist jihadist fulani herdsmen, bokoharam and bandits, an imam will come out openly to apologise for kidnappers, a state appointed commissioner will come openly to support a terrorist group and a whole council of a country malami will openly compare motor spare part sellers to terrorist islamic fulani herdsmen who kill, maim and rape people after destroying your farm and all the followers can say is to be mute and act like noting happened and later find ways to defend atrocities committed in the name of their allah.

When you get tired of the evil and devilish religion, you need to run away to a sane country to denounce the religion if not billions will be awarded for your head, nonsense religion, Tueh!!
I spit on anything that brought this religion to existence because it has caused too many bad to any neglible good.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by OBALOLA55(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
What a funny post cheesy
YOU MEAN SAYING THAT JESUS CHRIST IS NOT GOD IS FUNNY
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

is this your Proof that UK is a Christian country?
He's correct sir... Almost all british politicians are Anglicans.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by emmnprince(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Abeg keep quiet. Jesus is God. So when Jesus was on earth, who was in heaven?
Jesus made a mistake when he said our father who is in heaven in the Lord's prayer abi?

When Jesus was baptised and a voice said "This is my beloved son in whom i'm well pleased". Who was talking here?

Some are you are just doltish!

You came to someone's space and you start claiming they should stop killing!
Which kind hypocrite Christian be this? Na so Jesus taught you in your Bible?

Ok. When you pick one or two Bible verses to support a preconceived idea about a character in the Bible without hearing what other Bible passages speak on the subject this is the result. Because Muslims have a different view of Jesus doesn't negate the fact of who He is to Christians. Take it, or leave it.

So to better understand the Holy Scriptures, try to have a fuller knowledge of it.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims / The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.