Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? (27183 Views)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / The Ruling On Urinating While Standing / Ruling on Saying the Takbeer (Allaahu Akbar) loudly behind the Imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
jidxin:

Valid point.....Allah is stuck to his throne....he is not that powerful, Allah cannot be in 2 places at the same time............jesus a slave........this is my beloved slave..................... i pray for you to have the spirit of understanding

Do you have a textual proof for this assertions? Allah rose above His throne in a manner that suits his majesty!

Allah created everything so He has absolute understanding/command of everything! He doesn't need to be everywhere as He is all-aware of all things.

Na u need the understanding and understanding no be spirit!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
Christians and Muslims alike are horribly stupid. See argument on top non existent deities, truly religion was created when the first conman met the first fool.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
SecretReporter:
I don't talk to terrorist

Me too!
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by OBALOLA55(m): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Hope you're a slave? Now let's reason together. Quran says Jesus is Messiah, Word of God, Spirit of God, with all these you still never accept him as God.

Let me ask you this, Is your own spirit not part of you?
ALL THE MESSENGERS OF GOD ARE HIS WORDS, HAVE I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
Vulcanheph:
It's amusing watching both christians and Muslims in Nigeria bicker with each other because of religions that both started a long time ago, in a place far away from here
As an Agnostic, I've decided never to let myself be bothered by such stuff.
Who asked you of all these?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Olaideolayemi(m): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
meobizy:
I love this section. What should Muslims say then?
It depends on the situation..If it's happy situation..You will say "Allah Alkbaru.. means God is great..Or you say Almadumillai..means God am grateful..Or you say subuanalia..means God I glorified your holy name..If it's bad..Just say I rejected Satan, the deserted on Earth and in the heaven..
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Wickedtruths: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

What makes UK a Christian country?
Stop showing us how incomprehensible you are!

I need similarities between UK and your New Testament.
How is the Queen's title related to Christianity?

I usually don't argue with idiots, but I'll make an exception for you since you seem determined to ridicule Islam.
Check the attached screenshot.
Check the website of the UK Parliament.
Check the website of the British Council.

If you can't see the nexus between British criminal Laws and the 10 Commandments in the Christian Bible, then I am not responsible for you being incurable daft.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ALL THE MESSENGERS OF GOD ARE HIS WORDS, HAVE I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION

Can you proof that? I need Quranic references to back this up.

Nawa ooo All Messengers of God are word of God, Spirit of God, Messiah abi? You won't finish person on this forum grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Order please everyone.

Since the op didn't give suggestions on what Muslims should say but rather went on to rant,I hearby suggest Muslims say ;

ALLAHU AKBAR.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AlllFather(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Adlac:

Jesus Was NEVER God as popular claims by the CHRISTIANS! Argue with JEHOVAL Witness for Evidence!

While we're arguing about that, let us also ponder on why Mohammad who was a sex addict, a paedophile, and a blood thirsty murderer is the one whom Allah says is the "perfect" human.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
I just wonder why everyone can't just keep to their respective Religion.... Muslims are trying to force Allah on Christains likewise Christains trying to shove Jesus into Muslims throat.

Very pathetic
Now, who asked for your contribution or you just want to be noticed?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Comedian2019: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

You first need to tell us how many Muslims say Allahu Akbar and how many you've seen throw bombs.

You guys need to have got sense since but you refuse to get sense. What are your pastors teaching you? Hate?
Why do they throw bombs and why do they shout Allahu Akbar?
Just curious.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by OBALOLA55(m): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Can you proof that? I need Quranic references to back this up.

Nawa ooo All Messengers of God are word of God, Spirit of God, Messiah abi? You won't finish person on this forum grin
HAVE YOU EVER COMMUNICATED WITH GOD DIRECTLY OR VIA HIS MESSENGER ANGEL GABRIEL BEFORE
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Olaideolayemi(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
RightChannel:
We need ruling on the reason why you say Allahu Akbar before causing mayhem,
before throwing bomb, beheading, etc
That's y, you're ignorant on others peoples religion.... Religion is not about peoples,is about whom you are on the understanding of religion..If you do bad things, and shout Jesus,does it make sense to you?know your God before worshipping,so that, they won't brainwash you with lies,you will regret now and in the future..
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AlllFather(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Vulcanheph:
It's amusing watching both christians and Muslims in Nigeria bicker with each other because of religions that both started a long time ago, in a place far away from here
As an Agnostic, I've decided never to let myself be bothered by such stuff.

You don't have to be theist to call these blood thirsty Muslims out. I'm Agnostic too, but I'm here giving it to them.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by 1000angstroms(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

I hate responding to this kind of frivolity.

Abeg how is UK a Christian country? We only know of Muslim countries who use Islam as their main system of government in one form or the other. Which country uses the Bible as their system of Government?

Chai! See reasoning for naija!
Do you know that you can't be an heir to the throne of Britain if you ain't protestant?
Lets start from there?
What is the motto of the founding father of USA?
We are talking about christianity not the bible, stop trying to confuse issues.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Olaideolayemi(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
criuze:
Jesus is God, you can't separate them

Okey

And don't go and start killing people on the street,

I don't know why you people are blood suckers

Then give other a breathing space in their own religion
Novices everywhere..
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wickedtruths:

I usually don't argue with idiots, but I'll make an exception for you since you seem determined to ridicule Islam.
Check the attached screenshot.
Check the website of the UK Parliament.
Check the website of the British Council.

If you can't see the nexus between British criminal Laws and the 10 Commandments in the Christian Bible, then I am not responsible for you being incurable daft.

Yeah me too! I detests dotards!

Mention the Bible verse that states that the Queen should be the head of the Church?

See wetin your Apostle Paul talk below:
Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.
1 Corinthians 14:34

Is the Queen not a woman?

And does Christianity permit LGBT, Same sex marriage, etc.

Just remain silent and sleep please!
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Olaideolayemi(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Let me address your dilemma, you asked "So when Jesus was on earth, who was in heaven? The answer is his FATHER, his father sent him to die for you and I

You asked this too "When Jesus was baptised and a voice said "This is my beloved son in whom I'm well pleased". Who was talking here? The answer still remains his FATHER

Stop saying and shouting allahu akbar when killing, beheading, when causing havoc against Christians and innocent citizens, that's what the guy is telling you
Who's the father here? confused soul..face your way,and I face my way..
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AlllFather(m): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
NoSentiment:

SubhanAllah!
Ya Salam!
Innalillahi...!
Hasbunallah!
Astaghfirullah!

Each of this has meaning! What is the meaning of "Jesus". Even Eaasa (AS) doesn't know what Jesus is coz he was never called so in his lifetime.

So Jesus who was Hebrew was called Eesa, right?

A Hebrew was bearing an Arabic translation of his name in Bethlehem.

You see the nonsense they teach you people in that terror manual you read?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
1000angstroms:

Do you know that you can't be an heir to the throne of Britain if you ain't protestant?
Lets start from there?
What is the motto of the founding father of USA?
We are talking about christianity not the bible, stop trying to confuse issues.

Christianity is derived from the Bible so how can you separate them?

If you claim a country is Christian then it should not be in conflict with the Bible. Otherwise it is antichristian.

If UK and USA supports LGBT, same sex marriage, etc then this is antichristian and not Christian country.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Pharaohny: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
criuze:
Jesus is God, you can't separate them

Okey

And don't go and start killing people on the street,

I don't know why you people are blood suckers

Then give other a breathing space in their own religion

So your God died right?
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AlllFather(m): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Only dotards believe "Muslims say Book is Haram". The Qur'an is written and studied. So how can Book be haram?

Erase that from your medulla!

What about western education?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by drakeli: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

I hate responding to this kind of frivolity.

Abeg how is UK a Christian country? We only know of Muslim countries who use Islam as their main system of government in one form or the other. Which country uses the Bible as their system of Government?

Chai! See reasoning for naija!

Who is the head of the UK? The queen. Who is the head of the Anglican Church besides the archbishop? The queen. Where does the Coronation of the UK monarch takes place? In the Anglican Church of course. UK is a Christian country

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Pharaohny: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
AlllFather:

So Jesus who was Hebrew was called Eesa, right?

A Hebrew was bearing an Arabic translation of his name in Bethlehem.

You see the nonsense they teach you people in that terror manual you read?

Errant nonsense they teach them brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Who's the father here? confused soul..face your way,and I face my way..

What a good question. The Father here is Yahweh, Jehovah..
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
AlllFather:

What about western education?

Is there any Islamic law that goes against that?

None!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by dallasi: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
What a funny post cheesy

Na so so chuk mouth everywhere like busy body...this what answer you most "interloper"
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Jihadi: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
But what's the ruling on calling Anebi? What about those calling on Muhammad in such situation? and according to Islam Jesus is a mere Man? So is Muhammad God?
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
1000angstroms:

Now, who asked for your contribution or you just want to be noticed?
And who asked for yours or you just want to be nosy.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by AntiChristian: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
drakeli:

Who is the head of the UK? The queen. Who is the head of the Anglican Church besides the archbishop? The queen. Where does the Coronation of the UK monarch takes place? In the Anglican Church of course. UK is a Christian country

See wetin your Apostle Paul talk below:
Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.
1 Corinthians 14:34

Is the Queen not a woman? A woman that can't lead a Church is leading a Christian country!

And does Christianity permit LGBT, Same sex marriage, etc.

UK/USA is more antichristian than Christian!
Re: What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? by Jihadi: 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Jesus Christ is the living God, the day you discover this Satan will loose hold of your soul forever

Adlac:

Jesus Was NEVER God as popular claims by the CHRISTIANS! Argue with JEHOVAL Witness for Evidence!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Is Offending Muslims / The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.