Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer (28480 Views)

Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People / Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? / Dear Church Goer , Receive Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by djon78(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are the one crying confusion here....I have even asked you what it is you are confused about yet you refuse to mention. undecided

Let me ask you this questions first to understand you more

1. Do you believe in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation?

2. Do you believe in the person of the Holy Spirit?

1 Like

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
neyyoh:
There is no statistical evidence to back up what you wrote, however it's understandable.

For those that are truly wayward / criminal and successful, I'd put it down to d network effects of broken corrupt society and you can be certain karma does catch up.

Look at the likes of Hush puppy, efcc arrests, single baby mamas everywhere ( ex run's girls) etc.

When Nigeria gets it right, the smart and righteous will reign, if not the wicked will rule..

There are statistical studies that correlates religiosity with poverty
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
djon78:

Let me ask you this questions first to understand you more
1. Do you believe in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation?
2. Do you believe in the person of the Holy Spirit?
Will my answer to these questions here change any of the facts I cullled from the very Word of God Jesus Christ, as written of in the very same Bible? undecided

What is it that you are afraid of? undecided
Did Jesus Christ not in fact state of what I have quoted below? undecided

1. Instead of “I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any gods before Me.” , Jesus Christ declared that you cannot serve two masters - Matthew 6 vs 24. undecided

2. Instead “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.”, Jesus declared that no harm will come to those who insult Him or God, but only to those who insult the Spirit of God, an act He deemed unforgivable - Mark 3 vs 28 - 30. undecided

3. Instead of "Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day", Jesus Christ declared “The Sabbath day was made to help people. People were not made to be ruled by the Sabbath. So the Son of Man is Lord of every day, even the Sabbath.” - Mark 2 vs 27 - 28, essentially doing away with the need for a holy day. undecided

4. Instead of "Honor your mother and Father that your days may be long in the land that He have their fathers...", Jesus Christ declared that only those who abandon their parents and families for His sake are worthy Him and eternity in His Heaven - Luke 14 vs 26. undecided

5. Instead of “Thou shalt not commit adultery.”, Jesus Christ declared that even by simply lusting in your heart, you are already guilty of adultery - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 30 undecided

6. Instead of “Thou shalt not steal. ” , Jesus Christ declared that if you have in your hand something that your neighbor has need of, don't tell him to come tomorrow, give him that which he asked for - Matthew 5 vs 42undecided

7. Instead of "Thou shall not Kill", Jesus Christ declared that “Any person who commits murder will be judged.’ But I tell you, don’t be angry with anyone. If you are angry with others, you will be judged. And if you insult someone, you will be judged by the high court. And if you call someone a fool, you will be in danger of the fire of hell." - Matthew 5 vs 21 - 23

8. Instead of "Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor", Jesus Christ declared, " But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." - Matthew 12 vs 36 - 37 undecided

Jesus Christ said His friends are those who submit to and obey His teachings and His commandments - John 15 vs 14. Are you a friend of Jesus Christ or are you a for? undecided
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by cobby14(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
They take the risks the church goers are afraid to take
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by soojar(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
obembet:
Dear Nairalanders, there is something that I don't really understand about life or let me say religion. I know some people may see it as luck or destiny. But if we call it destiny, then every Christian or all child of God suspose to be prosper and leave a better life than Dangote.

Because according to Jeremiah 29:11 New International Version that's says For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

But when I check those guys we call pastors and Alfa in School (University) they don't play with Church Fellowship or Mosque prayers, they get the best results, as in when it come to Education, they are very sound but most of this people end up teaching in one local private school or the other. While those Stubborn guys, that go to Club and party every night, many of them manage to get Third class but they end up in better companies, some are abroad while some are in government.

Also, those ladies that doesn't allow man to touch thier hand not to talk of hugs, infact majority of them are still virgin base on thier looks and behavior ( Not all). They always reserve thier body for thier future husband Many of those ladies too are on the street looking for husband up till now and looking old now. Even those that marry among them are still looking for the friut of the womb. But those strippers, Club girls, they hardly attend attend class and many of them even graduated with poor result get the best husband, have beautiful kids and better job.

Now my question is, why those who lived a wayward life in school get better opportunities than Church goer or those Alfa?

1. That you are going to church doesn't make you a Christian
2. That you are a christian doesn't mean you will be successful in life

1(a) If you want the blessings that follow a christian (not a church goer) then you need to be a christian indeed. You cannot get anything from God except by God's own way.

2(a) God will not do for you what you can do for yourself. My motto in life is "Pray as if everything depends on God and work as if everything depends on you"
i. Develop yourself
ii Position yourself
iii Be street wise, not brainwashed by those gods of men.
iv Understand there are some universal laws that revolve round everybody irrespective of who you are. It's a cause and effect thing. For example, if you know how to give, it's a must you will receive, and if your fist is tight don't be surprised if favour is far away from you.
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by neyyoh: 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

There are statistical studies that correlates religiosity with poverty

There are statistical studies for everything it depends on context and end goal.

Religiousity is the new scapegoat for the African elitist who doesn't understand why his society is backwards.
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by PotatoSalad(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
bebefille13:

After making your heaven here on earth while you’re still alive and enjoying all the benefits that comes with it, when you die, what’s next?
Absolute nothingness.
But senior man u know you can engage in a conversation without using whataboutery
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Like the saying goes: "asceticism is good for the soul but bad for the economy"
Motivation is one key factor here. Many a time it's not because they're unlucky but that they more or less are content with a simple life. While the latter are hedonistic and materialistic: they vigorously seek to gain the world with it's treasures.
The latter also tend to be more connected and street smart– these are also important ingredients of success.
And ermm... let's not forget the latter are also more prone to go the extra mile,even commit unscrupulous acts to achieve their desires.
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by bebefille13(f): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Absolute nothingness.
But senior man u know you can engage in a conversation without using whataboutery
I’m just curious to find out what’s next
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by djon78(m): 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Will my answer to these questions here change any of the facts I cullled from the very Word of God Jesus Christ, as written of in the very same Bible? undecided

What is it that you are afraid of? undecided
Did Jesus Christ not in fact state of what I have quoted below? undecided

1. Instead of “I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any gods before Me.” , Jesus Christ declared that you cannot serve two masters - Matthew 6 vs 24. undecided

2. Instead “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.”, Jesus declared that no harm will come to those who insult Him or God, but only to those who insult the Spirit of God, an act He deemed unforgivable - Mark 3 vs 28 - 30. undecided

3. Instead of "Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day", Jesus Christ declared “The Sabbath day was made to help people. People were not made to be ruled by the Sabbath. So the Son of Man is Lord of every day, even the Sabbath.” - Mark 2 vs 27 - 28, essentially doing away with the need for a holy day. undecided

4. Instead of "Honor your mother and Father that your days may be long in the land that He have their fathers...", Jesus Christ declared that only those who abandon their parents and families for His sake are worthy Him and eternity in His Heaven - Luke 14 vs 26. undecided

5. Instead of “Thou shalt not commit adultery.”, Jesus Christ declared that even by simply lusting in your heart, you are already guilty of adultery - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 30 undecided

6. Instead of “Thou shalt not steal. ” , Jesus Christ declared that if you have in your hand something that your neighbor has need of, don't tell him to come tomorrow, give him that which he asked for - Matthew 5 vs 42undecided

7. Instead of "Thou shall not Kill", Jesus Christ declared that “Any person who commits murder will be judged.’ But I tell you, don’t be angry with anyone. If you are angry with others, you will be judged. And if you insult someone, you will be judged by the high court. And if you call someone a fool, you will be in danger of the fire of hell." - Matthew 5 vs 21 - 23

8. Instead of "Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor", Jesus Christ declared, " But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." - Matthew 12 vs 36 - 37 undecided

Jesus Christ said His friends are those who submit to and obey His teachings and His commandments - John 15 vs 14. Are you a friend of Jesus Christ or are you a for? undecided

You see
I am getting you around the corner

I asked you simple question

And you are pasting quotations

I am not even sure you are a believer in the first place

Maybe you are just under the influence of religious spirit

And religious spirit's are very very deceptive

The Pharisees during Christs sojourn on Earth were religious men

That's why they were never affected by Jesus ministry on the Earth

So I don't think we have much to talk on again because our beliefs don't align
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Chibuhealth(f): 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
According to Apostle Joshua Selman.. THIS LIFE IS SPIRITUAL. WHEN YOU KNOW THE SPIRITUAL DYNAMISM OF THIS WORLD, YOUR PROBLEM IS SOLVED...
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
djon78:

You see
I am getting you around the corner
I asked you simple question
And you are pasting quotations
I am not even sure you are a believer in the first place
Maybe you are just under the influence of religious spirit
And religious spirit's are very very deceptive
The Pharisees during Christs sojourn on Earth were religious men
That's why they were never affected by Jesus ministry on the Earth
So I don't think we have much to talk on again because our beliefs don't align
1. You lied earlier when you claimed that Jesus Christ gave you the 10 commandments to obey undecided

2. You lied earlier than that when you pretended that Jesus Christ only gave you two commandments to obey undecided

3. Now you pretend that by showing you clearly that Jesus Christ taugt you a completely different set of laws from that which you call the 10 commandments, that I am infected by what you tag "religious spirit" undecided

All this while rejecting, not my words, but the very Word of God, Jesus Christ who,concerning those who reject His Word, said , “He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.”- John 12 vs 48 undecided
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by djon78(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. You lied earlier when you claimed that Jesus Christ gave you the 10 commandments to obey undecided

2. You lied earlier than that when you pretended that Jesus Christ only gave you two commandments to obey undecided

3. Now you pretend that by showing you clearly that Jesus Christ taugt you a completely different set of laws from that which you call the 10 commandments, that I am infected by what you tag "religious spirit" undecided

All this while rejecting, not my words, but the very Word of God, Jesus Christ who,concerning those who reject His Word, said , “He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.”- John 12 vs 48 undecided

You are still beating around the bush

Answer my question

It you can't

Then I tag you a false teacher

Jesus gave us John 3 vs 16 that whosoever believes in him should not perish

In John 6 vs 63 He said it's the spirit that quickness the flesh profits nothing
The words I speak into you are spirit and life

He told his disciples you are clean because of the words I spoken unto you

Believing in Jesus you have eternal life from John 3 16

His words are spirit and life, and cleanses

So a believer is covered under Christ from his word

Where you quoted what n John 12 Jesus was talking to the Pharisees that never believed in him
In fact Jesus had many interaction with them in the book of John

The problem with people that use the Bible to deceive people is that they quote scriptures out of context to deceive people and pass wrong information as you are doing

1 Like

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Elliotwaveforec: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
Our religiosity in Nigeria doesn't interest God; we're hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by NaBanga: 12:52am On Jun 26, 2021
Stop carrying this religion on your head. Just live your life and be a good person. I know atheists who are kinder than some Christians. Socialize with people and stop being so judgmental. You will get further in life this way.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by olmoRoc: 1:07am On Jun 26, 2021
That's 100% true. And to tell you the truth, I sometimes regret my upbringing.
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by JoeOdion(m): 5:06am On Jun 26, 2021
If all our hope are in the things of this world, then we are of all men miserable. If you don't yet understand how material things in this world are not the all and all, find jesus' parable of the rich man that died and went to hell and Lazarus who was poor, died and was in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59am On Jun 26, 2021
obembet:
Dear Nairalanders, there is something that I don't really understand about life or let me say religion. I know some people may see it as luck or destiny. But if we call it destiny, then every Christian or all child of God suspose to be prosper and leave a better life than Dangote.

Because according to Jeremiah 29:11 New International Version that's says For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

But when I check those guys we call pastors and Alfa in School (University) they don't play with Church Fellowship or Mosque prayers, they get the best results, as in when it come to Education, they are very sound but most of this people end up teaching in one local private school or the other. While those Stubborn guys, that go to Club and party every night, many of them manage to get Third class but they end up in better companies, some are abroad while some are in government.

Also, those ladies that doesn't allow man to touch thier hand not to talk of hugs, infact majority of them are still virgin base on thier looks and behavior ( Not all). They always reserve thier body for thier future husband Many of those ladies too are on the street looking for husband up till now and looking old now. Even those that marry among them are still looking for the friut of the womb. But those strippers, Club girls, they hardly attend attend class and many of them even graduated with poor result get the best husband, have beautiful kids and better job.

Now my question is, why those who lived a wayward life in school get better opportunities than Church goer or those Alfa?

The bolded below only applies to those who truly believe (trust) God's word!

But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped. For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked. For there are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm. They are not in trouble as other men; neither are they plagued like other men. Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment.
Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish. They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily. They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth.
Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them. And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High? Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches. Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency. For all the day long have I been plagued, and chastened every morning. If I say, I will speak thus; behold, I should offend against the generation of thy children.
When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me; Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end. Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction. How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors.

Psalms 73:2-19 smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by VTJN(m): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2021
Militant30:
*supernatural favor.
*Time and chance.
*Knowing when to pray and to work.
*Making quality friends.
*Traveling.
*Being friendly and expressive.
*Being optimistic

These and more determines who we are
succinctly. You can always say that again bro. I can't agree less.
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by VTJN(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2021
CharisEleos:
Better opportunities they used their bodies to get as that has always been their ways of making it and getting whatever they want. So, it has become a normal lifestyle for them and continues even up to getting the best jobs while you sit there thinking they get it on a platter of gold.

If I gave in to a the so many rich men that came my way since 2001 ( to sleep with me) I started working, by now I'll prolly own Mansions and fleet of cars because these were super rich men and CEOs of companies, even chairmen and vice chairmen of Island clubs in Ikoyi those days who wanted to date and enrich me but I held on to my faith and I'm glad I did. No regrets. I know some day, God will reward me in a clean way.

The Bible already says in the world ye shall find tribulations but that we should be of good cheer, for he has overcome the world. Therefore I'll not be moved by how others are using their wayward life to make it big.

Imagine if the girl that killed super tv CEO didn't end up badly, tomorrow you'll come here to celebrate her. Tufia!
well said. I love your sincerity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by VTJN(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2021
Fronesis:
I was a church goer, the best graduating student and have the best job in my set.vwgat nonsense are you talking about. Infact reverse is the case from my point of view. I know alot of church goers doing great today.
I wasn't a church goer nor a wayward/ bad person, but the best graduating student.

If you don't mind can you help me with a job?
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by ThatFairGuy1: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2021
Don't mind him, very wrong assertion.

Aside destiny, Your wealth DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH YOU CAN THINK.

You may do well in school and still do well after school

And you may not in school and after school.
God2man2again:
This is not true. Are you discouraging people from going to church?

What manner of post?
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by VTJN(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2021
Fiscus105:
Many of so called church goes in sch are full of hypocrisy, infact the leaders of students sch fellowship have access to sex far more than sch bad boys.

2. Many of those born again students as you claimed took church issue serious far more than studies they were sent them to do in sch, hence majority of church goes are not doing well academically but because of their decent lifestyles, people would say they are serious and sound academically meanwhile they are empty vessles.

3. Not all those students that are socialising in sch that are bad as op erroenousely bilvd, some oloshos on campus are extremely brilliant and are doing well academically

Meanwhile in overall, decent and serious students in sch are far better and getting job than bad and unserious students after graduation.
Spot on

A friend of mine was guilty of number 2, he's good academically but church activities took much of his time

He ended up graduating with 2.2.
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by VTJN(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2021
OneNigeria1:

doesn't matter they still molest kids....and funicate
Nairalanders eh.. Nawa 4 una!
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by harmony75: 10:56am On Jun 26, 2021
my dearie your analysis are wrong.. in this life you reap what you sown! Are you mocking those with good and decent behavior? God's so merciful to everyone no matter where we're coming from His grace is sufficient to all!
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by OneNigeria1: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2021
VTJN:
Nairalanders eh.. Nawa 4 una!

na lie ? grin
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by bamisho: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2021
Because what we count as Blessings is not heaven’s focus.

As a born again Christian God has already given you the biggest blessing which is eternal life and let’s not forget their will be crowns in heaven as our reward. So it may look like others are getting blessed but that’s not God’s focus and as a righteous man the Bible already tells you this is not your home
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by LordGuru1: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2021
Well known Satanist below me twisting Bible verse to deceive. The killer girl said her Life took a downward spiral turn when she met some evil folks in the Club.
obembet:

Senseless demonic creature you are. Who defined what True Success is? Someone that joined demonic Cult through addiction to night Clubing/night crawling, killed his child for Ritual and flount his ill-gotten "wealth" is what success is to you! Success to me and all sane Humans that still in this World is when a Kind Soul gets rich as reward for his or her genuine positive impact on lives and progressive Contribution to Humanity. Many Selfish Souls that can't stick to one man or woman get drown into Diabolicalism/Satanism and do secret wicked things against Innocent Humanity, only to flaunt "wealth" to impress, supress and depress. Well, [b]the intelligent ones on NL know you to be a core Satanist that has been demonically reprogramming young minds for Satan on NL. All the shakara of you and your likes is very much about to End as we that stick to Way of the CREATOR shall soon be taken out of here and Rewarded with Real Immortality. What is happening around the World now has proven that this Satanic World System is about to take a new turn for 1,000years when no human being left behind shall own himself or herself. Everyone left behind by the very imminent Rapture shall be will-bondage as slaves to Satan, they shall never be able to do anything to enjoy their own Will unless only things that Satan permit and commands. The killer girl used to brag like you all over Social media without revealing her satanic evil Side(that is what all you wicked Souls do to Depress and Deceive the gullible!) and show off her ill-gotten wealth as a cluber, academic misfit, etc. If she was not caught, many gullible dumbed down folks that sees her "wealth" flauntings would have still been Celebrating her that it is better to live bad Life to be "Successful" quickly as the demonic you have been hyping. Those who Brag to be "successful" through immoral evil ways and secret wickedness to fellow Humans shall soon face the CREATOR of Humanity. tongue
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by Fronesis: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2021
VTJN:
I wasn't a church goer nor a wayward/ bad person, but the best graduating student.

If you don't mind can you help me with a job?

Oh great! Happy for your excellent mind but sad about your position regarding getting a job. I must confess it is not easy in this harsh environment we've found ourselves.

Sadly, i dont have any position opened where you may be fixed but please, what was your major?
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by victorazy(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2021
obembet:

The reason is that we live in a sinful world and Satan is the prince of this world. Satan took Jesus to the hill and showed him the riches of this earth, if only he can bow to him.

God's plans for man remains if only you hears Him that why you shouldn't envy rich pastors because thats the true plan of God for man.
Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by mechanics(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hmmmm, that's not true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Angels On Assignment", Nigerian Kid Pastors Trend Online (Video) / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.