Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

If You Become A Billionaire Today, Will You Still Be With Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Become A Billionaire Today, Will You Still Be With Your Partner? (537 Views)

One Day, Everything You Desire Today Will No Longer Make Sense.... / Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Become A Billionaire Today, Will You Still Be With Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2021
It's a tough one right.

When the chip are down and the temptations creeps in would you still be with that person u claim to love?

Are u keeping up with him or her because you are yet to attain a certain level of financial wins and freedom?

If you become a billionaire today, would you still want to be with your partner or try someone else of equal class?

Dominique

Mynd44

Rocktation

Farano

Lalasticlala
Re: If You Become A Billionaire Today, Will You Still Be With Your Partner? by Kondomatic(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2021
I won't even reason marriage.

3 Likes

Re: If You Become A Billionaire Today, Will You Still Be With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2021
Kondomatic:
I won't even reason marriage.
grin
Re: If You Become A Billionaire Today, Will You Still Be With Your Partner? by mazimee(m): 11:06am On Jun 25, 2021
Me wey never get partner how I go do am nau?

On a serious note, most married couples are not married to the man or woman of their dreams.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Become A Billionaire Today, Will You Still Be With Your Partner? by Righteousness2(m): 11:06am On Jun 25, 2021
Never ever let Money or Material things Control/ own you.
They are there to be servants to you. Never be a Servant to them.
Money is a piece of Paper that humans give value to.
They are Vanities and Have Nothing to do with your Soul.
Treat them as such!

1 Like

Re: If You Become A Billionaire Today, Will You Still Be With Your Partner? by DWJOBScom(m): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2021
BIG YES!!!

The big yansh and breast is placed in many girls so the one you left your current partner for , you will leave for another and another until a harem is created.

It's best to stick to your partner when the hustle was early

Go and ask Tuface , Peter and Paul Okoye , Basket mouth etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Become A Billionaire Today, Will You Still Be With Your Partner? by DDDEnterprises: 11:30am On Jun 25, 2021
Good question. Make una come see life oo. I hope people will be honest sha
Re: If You Become A Billionaire Today, Will You Still Be With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2021
Hell yeah. The devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know...

Coz i got change in my wallet doesn't mean i should change

1 Like

Re: If You Become A Billionaire Today, Will You Still Be With Your Partner? by sunshineV(f): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
Never ever let Money or Material things Control/ own you.
They are there to be servants to you. Never be a Servant to them.
Money is a piece of Paper that humans give value to.
They are Vanities and Have Nothing to do with your Soul.
Treat them as such!
the question is very straight and simple but trust nairaland man of gawd to make simple things complex like their storybook

2 Likes

Re: If You Become A Billionaire Today, Will You Still Be With Your Partner? by simondavid: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Which partner are you talking about

1 Like

Re: If You Become A Billionaire Today, Will You Still Be With Your Partner? by AstroG: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nooo,rather I turn her to my babymama f she's too good to be discarded

(1) (Reply)

E Money Celebrates His Wife's Birthday. / I Fell In Love With The Delivery Guy That Was Sent To Kill Me / The Moment NEPA Light Went Off In Big Brother’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.