Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals (3257 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Linx1234: 2:19pm On May 07, 2020
A Nigerian lady identified as Nenye, took to her Twitter page to share how she broke up with her boyfriend the story that has gotten many talking.

According to her, the guy hid her glasses for a whole day as a prank knowing fully well that she could barely see without it. She said she smashed his TV and the relationship ended that day.
She tweeted;

“I once dated someone that hid my glasses for the whole day as a prank.
I spent all day unproductive and.................https://janefblog.com/13493-2i-ended-my-relationship-because-my-boyfriend-hid-my-glasses-lady-reveals/

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by longetivity(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2020
beauty without brain

3 Likes

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Authoreety: 2:25pm On May 07, 2020
You get luck,

Me for break your head.

Person cannor play with him babe again?
Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Lordjiggs09(m): 2:26pm On May 07, 2020
This is pathetic.

1 Like

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 07, 2020
The dude must be a very nice guy for her to smash his TV and the dude couldnt smash her physically or use her practice choke slam on top the broken TV before throwing you outta his house.

3 Likes

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 07, 2020
longetivity:
beauty without brain
you have just said my mind

1 Like

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by budaatum: 2:47pm On May 07, 2020
So, all you who responded so far have nothing to say about the guy blinding her all day for a prank?

Shows how well you all reason. I'm sure you'd love her more if she had blinded you instead.

See, I was crying that day, I couldn’t even look for it coz I won’t see. I couldn’t watch tv, I couldn’t read, I had migraines, it triggered my anxiety. It’s wicked, it’s stupid.

2 Likes

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by MJBOLT: 3:05pm On May 07, 2020
your boyfriend knowing for a fact that you cannot see without your glasses,hid it for 24 hours as a prank undecided STFU,stupid liar

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Nazgul: 3:10pm On May 07, 2020
useless somebody. when she gets to 40 shilo and mfm prayer city would be her next home

1 Like

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by phemmizjay(m): 3:15pm On May 07, 2020
MJBOLT:
your boyfriend knowing for a fact that you cannot see without your glasses,hid it for 24 hours as a prank undecided STFU,stupid liar
How did she smash the TV??
Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by tunize(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2020
iyke926:
The dude must be a very nice guy for her to smash his TV and the dude couldnt smash her physically or use her practice choke slam on top the broken TV before throwing you outta his house.
Why should u do that? prank got limit, bros na health dem talk here he could hav pranked her with anything.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 07, 2020
she is lucky to have a boyfriend, considering the fact that she is a blind girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by ArticleBeast: 4:12pm On May 07, 2020
The guy is foolish. At least 15 mins is okay. It is just like hiding a cripple crutches

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by budaatum: 4:25pm On May 07, 2020
Lostz:
she is lucky to have a boyfriend, considering the fact that she is a blind girl.
So, seeing through glasses is "blind", and having this sort of boyfriend is your "lucky"?

You'll never forget you said this so buda will pray you're forgiven.

1 Like

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Skmoda360(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2020
longetivity:
beauty without brain
Seconded sad

1 Like

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 07, 2020
tunize:

Why should u do that? prank got limit, bros na health dem talk here he could hav pranked her with anything.
I won't even dare do the prank shit because I'm a weird man. Hiding glasses is off too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by tunize(m): 4:37pm On May 07, 2020
iyke926:

I won't even dare do the prank shit because I'm a weird man. Hiding glasses is off too.
Okay
Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 07, 2020
budaatum:

So, seeing through glasses is "blind", and having this sort of boyfriend is your "lucky"?

You'll never forget you said this so buda will pray you're forgiven.

I am not one you can scare through emotional blackmail.

a young girl who can't see without the aid of a glass is partially blind
Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Randy100: 4:45pm On May 07, 2020
Good lord. The guy just dogged a bullet what a lucky young man. Who wants to date a blind girl and end up giving birth to blind children.
Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by cassidy1996(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2020
i stand with her, you dont joke with someones health issues

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by cassidy1996(m): 5:01pm On May 07, 2020
ArticleBeast:
The guy is foolish. At least 15 mins is okay. It is just like hiding a cripple crutches
thumbs up

3 Likes

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Exc2000: 5:34pm On May 07, 2020
Crazy couple.. break a tv for hiding you glasses(although its bad) the guy should simply break the glasses also and kick her out on the street
Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by budaatum: 5:44pm On May 07, 2020
Lostz:

I am not one you can scare through emotional blackmail.
It was not "emotional blackmail".

And, you will live long.
Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 07, 2020
budaatum:
It was not "emotional blackmail".
And, you will live long.
you are not the one to decide
Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by budaatum: 5:54pm On May 07, 2020
Lostz:

you are not the one to decide
And yet, I have decided.
Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Gofwane(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2020
Ehyah, what a beautiful blind bat
Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 07, 2020
budaatum:
And yet, I have decided.
don't have time to deal with mentally ill people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by LadySarah: 6:09pm On May 07, 2020
Randy100:
Good lord. The guy just dogged a bullet what a lucky young man. Who wants to date a blind girl and end up giving birth to blind children.

You must be very stupid! You don't hide an asthmatics inhaler or a wheelchair as a joke.

It's an expensive one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Randy100: 6:25pm On May 07, 2020
LadySarah:

You must be very stupid! You don't hide an asthmatics inhaler or a wheelchair as a joke.

It's an expensive one
You must be an imbeci.le not to know that I didn't in any way praise the guy for what he did. If you are too emotional not to understand my post stop mentioning me. I don't like unintelligent people quoting me.
Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Oloun(f): 6:42pm On May 07, 2020
I wonder how most guys here reason! Why would a reasonable human do such? He knew that's the only way she can see yet he hid it for 24 hours isn't that wickedness on the highest order?

Someone said the guy dodged a bullet by the relationship being terminated but I believe it's the girl who dodged a missile because that dude is so heartless and don't love her if he do he won't sit there and watch her cry all day.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by Kharol1234: 8:27pm On May 07, 2020
Lostz:
u wicked oo nenye the blind girl
Re: I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals by goodnewscliff(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2020
If they hid ur destiny,, what would you do??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happened To Lady After Opening Her Yansh On Stage(video). / Your Girlfriend Lied About Her Age / Men Do U Love It When Ur Partner Wear Ur Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.