Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,533 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

30 Heartwarming Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Heartwarming Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love With You (331 Views)

How I Made Her Fall In Love With Me / Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Heartwarming Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love With You by ceomike(m): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
One major part of every healthy relationship is your ability to express to your partner just how much you love him or her and make it a duty to do so for as long as you live. It’s your duty to make your partner feel loved, appreciated, and cherished. If you’re unsure about where to start, here are some quotes to help you.

True Words To Make Her Fall In Love With You
I’ve been happy before I met you, but now I realize that I never truly understood what happiness was. You make each and every day of my life better by just being in it.

I used to go to sleep every night wishing to find true love. Every day I’d get more and more disappointed until I finally met you. Then all that waiting made sense, and my life gained a new meaning.

I’ll never be able to give you all that you deserve, but for the rest of my days, I’ll do my best to come close. My heart, love, and all that I am, I give to you.

Read more: https://vantage99.com/30-heartwarming-quotes-to-make-her-fall-in-love-with-you/

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Kwenu / My / Have You Also Heard About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.