Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

When Wify Is So Concerned About What You Eat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Wify Is So Concerned About What You Eat (516 Views)

Should I Be Concerned About Marrying A 39yrs Old Woman? / Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. / Why Are Other Tribes So Concerned About The Expensive Igbo Bride Price Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Wify Is So Concerned About What You Eat by Pmedia7787: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
Below is a tray of vegetables

Been doing this for more than 3 months
I can say even sperm dey improve with this

1 Like

Re: When Wify Is So Concerned About What You Eat by mariahAngel(f): 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
Pmedia7787:
Below is a tray of vegetables

Been doing this for more than 3 months
I can say even sperm dey improve with this

Your wife cares about your well-being. Kudos to her.
Triplets fall on you and your wife
Re: When Wify Is So Concerned About What You Eat by zoeA: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Recipe please!
Re: When Wify Is So Concerned About What You Eat by anthonyuncle(m): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
avocado spotted
Re: When Wify Is So Concerned About What You Eat by playpaz: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wife way sabi
Re: When Wify Is So Concerned About What You Eat by Pmedia7787: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
mariahAngel:

Your wife cares about your well-being. Kudos to her.
Triplets fall on you and your wife

Told her...

She said she wants just two

I just dey chook from every angle...with much quantity

Previous babe had been naggy when I said we should try adding vegies to our meals to aid good health

End up dumping her after almost two years..as babe had too much issue with strong head

Then came this one from the blue...na speed I take tie the knot
Re: When Wify Is So Concerned About What You Eat by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Told her...

She said she wants just two

I just dey chook from every angle...with much quantity

Previous babe had been naggy when I said we should try adding vegies to our meals to aid good health

End up dumping her after almost two years..as babe had too much issue with strong head

Then came this one from the blue...na speed I take tie the knot
So you tied the knot because of food smh.Don't come here to complain later ooo,I have my eyes on you
Re: When Wify Is So Concerned About What You Eat by bjprodint1: 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Rozcol:
So you tied the knot because of food smh.Don't come here to complain later ooo,I have my eyes on you
Lol!,beta food be keys to the heart.my chiboy loves food too
Re: When Wify Is So Concerned About What You Eat by Pmedia7787: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Rozcol:

naaa...the bases was purpose. .. with lots of checks in many areas..which was the ultimate

(1) (Reply)

After 30 Years Of Brotherly Friendship / Relocation Sales / Why Would A Woman Love One Child More Than The Other Of Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.