Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) (121500 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by fati2001(m): 7:14am On Jun 27, 2021
kay29000:

And you feel you're living a good life by humiliating a dead man. I'm guessing you're young. You will understand the gravity of yoir actions when you get older.

he still die a shameful death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by fati2001(m): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2021
authority2006:

Because that's life for you and me. Different persons with different fate, it could be from your wife when it is time to face your fate.

so that is your prophecy ?

ur wife will take ur life.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Unrated900(m): 7:29am On Jun 27, 2021
We men are promiscuous in nature
It’s sad to see an amateur boxer trained by Joshua died this way.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by authority2006(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2021
fati2001:

so that is your prophecy ?

ur wife will take ur life.

Me just telling you that you don't know your fate, likewise me. Our wish and fate are not necessarily the same thing most times. Lol. So, don't be so happy, hard and judgemental on those who already met their fate, yours could be worse.

A man was stabbed to death in Lagos state by his lawyer wife while sleeping. Another one was also stabbed to death in Ibadan while also sleeping by his lawyer wife. A national lawmaker, senator was set ablaze while sleeping in Abuja by his wife. That's life for you, different individuals, different fate that doesn't really determined by what you do and doesn't do. Laughing

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by fati2001(m): 8:47am On Jun 27, 2021
authority2006:

Me just telling you that you don't know your fate, likewise me. Our wish and fate are not necessarily the same thing most times. Lol. So, don't be so happy, hard and judgemental on those who already met their fate, yours could be worse.

A man was stabbed to death in Lagos state by his lawyer wife while sleeping. Another one was also stabbed to death in Ibadan while also sleeping by his lawyer wife. A national lawmaker, senator was set ablaze while sleeping in Abuja by his wife. That's life for you, different individuals, different fate that doesn't really determined by what you do and doesn't do. Laughing

it's ur fate just accept it.
ur wife will stab you to death.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by authority2006(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2021
fati2001:

it's ur fate just accept it.
ur wife will stab you to death.

Why are you so scared of being stabbed to death in your sleep by your wife? No be u said that someone deserved a violent end for cheating? If it is your fate too, there is no escaping it. Lol
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by fati2001(m): 8:52am On Jun 27, 2021
authority2006:

Why are you so scared of being stabbed to death in your sleep by your wife? No be u said that someone deserved a violent end for cheating? If it is your fate too, there is no escaping it. Lol

it's ur fate. not mine

because you have already recall what will happen to you in the rest of ur life...

so play safe.

still die a shameful death for someone of his status.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by authority2006(m): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2021
fati2001:

it's ur fate. not mine

because you have already recall what will happen to you in the rest of ur life...

so play safe.

still die a shameful death for someone of his status.

Fear dey catch my guy. Lol
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by fati2001(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2021
authority2006:

Fear dey catch my guy. Lol
which fear?
abeg no bring that come near me..
nah ur mind you dy talk so, because ur way no straight.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Bossman25(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2021
Stabbed in the neck in his sleep? Why not chest? Shebi that part of the body is more open?
Them just catch the girl later later na....2 weeks? A month I don't know but that the man was stabbed in his sleep that one na lie......

Eillyeillz:

Seems you were present to see it all happen?! I still don't think that girl over powered a full grown man, there's no way I'm believing that story. That man was killed in his sleep
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by sylve11: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2021
Harddiskng:

Whatever you sow you shall reap.

e nor pass like that. cool
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Gabbriell: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2021
chocboi78:
seriously bro..
Was he really confirmed to have been drugged?

That's what the Murderer said. She said the man has a usual habit of drugs and alcohol.

Dead men tell no tails ...no one will here his own side of the story.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by RMoneyInTheBank: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

see as he lay down like fowl with epilepsy..

A BILLIONAIRE [ just imagine ]
the way he left this earth like a plan paper.

GOOD FOR YOU.

LACK OF CONTENTMENT OVER DO YOU.

modified

my moniker was hacked
...oga what do you mean by lack of contentment... I learnt him and his wife were already living apart ...

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by CountDooku(m): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
Samson the mighty man and Delilah the pretty woman.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by VULCAN(m): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
Whether he was killed in the kitchen or not has got NOTHING to do with whether it was manslaughter and not murder like you proffered.

Murder takes place Everywhere and Anywhere and it's folly to expect her to say she killed him for any other reason than self defence.

That is my point. QED.

BarrSly:

Meeehhnnn dude you got a long way to go! Where did I mention that murder in the kitchen is different from murder in the toilet

Go and listen to her confession where she said the fight/struggle ensued INSIDE THE KITCHEN! Then come back and read my write up.

All I am simply saying is, does her confession corroborate with the physical evidence? If yes then the prosecution has failed to prove premeditated murder beyond reasonable doubt.

Secondly I am not talking from the point of view of the investigator (the investigator even has nothing to do in this case all he has to do is do his investigation and submit results to the PROSECUTION)I speak rather from the stand point of defense.

Simply put, my client says the fight took place in the kitchen, physical evidence shows his body was discovered in the kitchen, the balance of probability is in our favor that self defense was the intent of my client as opposed to premeditated murder being suggested by the prosecution and the court has said overtime that “crime must be proven beyond reasonable doubt” this the prosecution has failed to do. see the case of R v CHIKELO.

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Zetty177x: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
authority2006:

My bro,u nor lie. Even wife de kill husband

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Uyigue12(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
What a pity !
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by jaxxy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
The girl is a liar.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Jaisman26(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Jeon:

Satan will welcome him with a wide open arms.

And feast will take place 24/7.
I swear you be bad person........ See the kind prayers and wishes you can said of a death. Kai..... I give up on your caze
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Jeon(f): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jaisman26:

I swear you be bad person........ See the kind prayers and wishes you can said of a death. Kai..... I give up on your caze

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

#JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) / The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room / Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.