Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) (121584 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
BarrSly:

The body position of this man tells a lot.

1. If she said the fight ensued in the kitchen, was that where the body was discovered and this picture taken?
2. I would conclude this was manslaughter if indeed that is where his body was discovered.
3. I would have said it’s murder had it been he was discovered in a position like a bed, sofa etc.
4. He died facing up which means she had power over him proving the theory that she must have drugged him before the act therefore making it murder and not manslaughter.

In law to prove death, two things are important;

1. Mens Rea (mental premeditation)
2. Actus Rea (Actual killing) which has been proven.
You prove actus and mens rea we have murder. However with the way it’s going, Mens Rea is yet to be proven so she might get away on manslaughter...

Discovey ID don do me bad thing. grin

RIP.

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by doublecross(m): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

see as he lay down like fowl with epilepsy..

A BILLIONAIRE [ just imagine ]
the way he left this earth like a plan paper.

GOOD FOR YOU.

LACK OF CONTENTMENT OVER DO YOU.

modified

my moniker was hacked
THUNDER STRIKE THAT YOUR MOUTH! YOU WEY NA ASHEWO BORN YOU

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by doublecross(m): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
That girl must be made to face the law! She is a murderer!
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Baruwaaaaa(m): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Inside life
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Glink2018(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
Jeon:

Why not.
Since you choose to live a useless life and bringing shame to urself.

You don't deserve my time, lest I dignify your stupidity....waka go meet your league....bye and don't quote again

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Classicalman(m): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
All I see here is premeditated murder. The bitch killed him.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Bestbeelieve: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
i dont think she acted alone......she mus confess!

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Timiblanko(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Harddiskng:
This guy’s injury are too severe to be afflicted in self defense as the babe claimed.

Same self-defense and there is not a single mark on the girl’s body? When he is bigger than her, how naa?

I thought I was the only one thinking that way. People can't see...

The lady stabbed the man in his sleep...

This is no self defense

I hope justice prevails

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Ssoil(f): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
in a way

wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Kandeed: 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
IvarDboneless:
Enyi a face front I no get your time
u no get my time na him you enter my mention dey cry angry
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Electroweb(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
Na wa o.
This fine man just die just like that, all because he won fvck.
Smh. This shit aint right.
This case must reach a logical conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by justjify(m): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
DDrey:
Video of discovered dead body of Michael Usifo Ataga, SuperTV CEO surfaces online (Watch video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdXetQis4go
But she said they were in the kitchen.
That yahoo girl is a chronic liar
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Promiseisaac(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wetin e go tell God ��‍♂️
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by themanderon: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
He left the man in this condition and still went ahead to steal from him. That girl is a cold blooded killer no doubt about that. Another Samson destroyed by a new generation Delilah.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Bestbeelieve: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
its enough agony for the family already! who leaked it? this country enna swear!
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Funflipper: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
donbachi:
Dis looks like a premeditated murder.

It sure is. I can place a bet on life that she sedated him before carrying out such a dastardly act.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by dannielight(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wasted undecided
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by chaloskyx: 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
TO BE HONEST THATS HIS BUSINESS HES LEFT EARTH ON HIS OWN ACCORD AND SERVES NO GOOD TO NO ONE SO PLEASE BURY THE MAN ALREADY AND LETS MOVE ON

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Edusouls(m): 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Understatement that girl is heartless
pekisdgee:
The girl. is wicked
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by grandlexuz(m): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
Popesuccess:
I don't care If you insult me or not, i am use to the fact that most people on this forum don't say anything without insult. My point is; the girl didn't kill him intentionally unless If you have any other to prove she is lying

I think the girls innocent looks and calm demeanor is quite misleading. She has no visible marks of abuse on her. If she was fighting for her life she would have had cuts, bruises, on her hands. That she didnt call for help after stabbing the man is disturbing. Two cuts on the man's neck at close range and no swollen eye from the man in retalliation. Me think after the emotional ploy to get the man's ATM pin her anxiety to kill him and posses the entire account heightened.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by ChikezieU(m): 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Angelfrost:

Well, as much as I don't subscribe to the nonsense he posted, yet your wish for him holds no substance...

Circumstances within that man's control led to his death... This is not a case of misfortune or ill-luck.

Let us learn from this tragedy, lead better lives, not wishing evil upon one another.
. Best advice so far...our society is full of immorality and it has eaten deep into our minds to the point that we have began to see it as normal trying all possible means to defend evil. Every bad deed has consequences.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Fashionista01(f): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
What an irony of life. U paid for an apartment to have fun but the apartment became your murdered house.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by authority2006(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
Jeon:

For why?

Unless you live I DON'T CARE LIFE ..

tongue

Because that's life for you and me. Different persons with different fate, it could be from your wife when it is time to face your fate.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by chocboi78(m): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
Gabbriell:

When you are asleep, you are powerless
seriously bro..
Was he really confirmed to have been drugged?
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by chocboi78(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
martineverest:
he was poisoned first
that means it wasn’t self defense as she claimed na..
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by niyidenrele: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Harddiskng:
This guy’s injury are too severe to be afflicted in self defense as the babe claimed.

Same self-defense and there is not a single mark on the girl’s body? When he is bigger than her, how naa?

You dey mind all comments above
There is more to this story
They just used the babe as a bait
Imagine everyone who knows the babe keep saying she's cool, introvert and aloof

Though it doesn't justify the reasons for this

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Popesuccess(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
grandlexuz:

I think the girls innocent looks and calm demeanor is quite misleading. She has no visible marks of abuse on her. If she was fighting for her life she would have had cuts, bruises, on her hands. That she didnt call for help after stabbing the man is disturbing. Two cuts on the man's neck at close range and no swollen eye from the man in retalliation. Me think after the emotional ploy to get the man's ATM pin her anxiety to kill him and posses the entire account heightened.
Honestly, everything you said could be true. The man is dead, we only have the girls side of the story, is now left to the police to a good job. I Pray the truth comes out.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by realtalk19: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
BarrSly:

The body position of this man tells a lot.

1. If she said the fight ensued in the kitchen, was that where the body was discovered and this picture taken?
2. I would conclude this was manslaughter if indeed that is where his body was discovered.
3. I would have said it’s murder had it been he was discovered in a position like a bed, sofa etc.
4. He died facing up which means she had power over him proving the theory that she must have drugged him before the act therefore making it murder and not manslaughter.

In law to prove death, two things are important;

1. Mens Rea (mental premeditation)
2. Actus Rea (Actual killing) which has been proven.
You prove actus and mens rea we have murder. However with the way it’s going, Mens Rea is yet to be proven so she might get away on manslaughter...

Discovey ID don do me bad thing. grin

RIP.

How to get away with murder

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by ibedun: 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lewisdinho:
God please when i marry a woman i love and cheerish, may i never indulged in the following with a strange woman except with my biological Sister/Mother
* Allowing a strange woman who's not my wife to cook for me
* Accepting a glass of water/ drink from a strange woman who's not my wife
* Hanging out with a strange woman
* Sleeping over with a strange woman in the same room
* Revealing my personal secrets to a strange woman because of sex
* Giving strange women a lift unnecessarily which could result to something intimate
* Accepting gifts from strange women
Etc

This i ask in Jesus Name

Small pickin, keep dreaming..........

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Ilekokonit: 4:37am On Jun 27, 2021
Now I truly believe that some people have no conscience. Regardless of how her boyfriend died, she left him on the floor in that state and was cool headed enough to go to the cash machine, still remember his pin number and make withdrawals from his account and then coolly go home and pretend to her folks that everything was normal.

Where was her conscience when she was using his cash card ?

How many more cold hearted women like this do we have in Nigeria masking their faces with make up and heads with weaves but behind that facade lies a COLD, cunning, calculating and murderous intent.

God help all single Nigerian men and this will further harden the hearts of Nigerian men against rushing into that "trap" called marriage as you just might be marrying an accomplished murdered and your future killer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by kay29000(m): 6:29am On Jun 27, 2021
Jeon:

Live a good life and die in a good way..

No one will laugh at you. cool cool

And you feel you're living a good life by humiliating a dead man. I'm guessing you're young. You will understand the gravity of yoir actions when you get older.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by luluosas(m): 6:56am On Jun 27, 2021
Graphic indeed. See how he died like a commoner

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

#JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) / The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room / Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.