Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) (121496 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Mac2016(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Kandeed:
That one no do me plenty, na the guys after watching her confession wey still dey yarn she should be released, she look innocent she's doesn't deserve this and that, those guys are very stupid. I'm very sure if the culprit happens to be a guy now these same sect of guys would be the one asking why he isn't lynched yet, he should be hanged on the gallows bla bla.

Plus it seems every lady when caught in the act now use Rape to appeal to emotions. all of them, i've been noticing this they all use Rape to take pity.

Lastly, my pain and heart burns is the fact that she wee not follow Igbos to see and enter their promised land flowing with milk n rising sun
I just pray people with common sense like u quickly replace the likes of blockheads we have in govt and other important places. You too much!

2 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Angelfrost:

Well, as much as I don't subscribe to the nonsense he posted, yet your wish for him holds no substance...

Circumstances within that man's control led to his death... This is not a case of misfortune or ill-luck.

Let us learn from this tragedy, lead better lives, not wishing evil upon one another.
We try our best but no one I repeat, no one knows how they will die or the circumstances of their death. So why make fun of jest of a terrible situation?

4 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by cardoctor(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2021
What a wasted life.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by HEAVEN4444: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2021
HMMM interesting
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by winner37(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2021
if only all men could learn a lesson from this I think the world will be a better place for men ....
see where infidelity landed him lifeless ?

all this girls out there are possessed they can do anything at any point in time ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Ayuzz007(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2021
The fall of man...
Wasted sad

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by AutoChick4U(f): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2021
Kandeed:
That one no do me plenty, na the guys after watching her confession wey still dey yarn she should be released, she look innocent she's doesn't deserve this and that, those guys are very stupid. I'm very sure if the culprit happens to be a guy now these same sect of guys would be the one asking why he isn't lynched yet, he should be hanged on the gallows bla bla.

Plus it seems every lady when caught in the act now use Rape to appeal to emotions. all of them, i've been noticing this they all use Rape to take pity.

Lastly, my pain and heart burns is the fact that she wee not follow Igbos to see and enter their promised land flowing with milk n rising sun
Which fool said she should b released? I was even amazed they didnt give her one or two punches to d face sef

3 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by MartinsD12(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2021
DDrey:
Video of discovered dead body of Michael Usifo Ataga, SuperTV CEO surfaces online (Watch video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdXetQis4go
In case most men don't know, most of these girls are possessed by evil spirits, most are not humans beware my fellow men

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by dankorode(m): 10:15am On Jun 26, 2021
Harddiskng:
This guy’s injury are too severe to be afflicted in self defense as the babe claimed.

Same self-defense and there is not a single mark on the girl’s body? When he is bigger than her, how naa?
na lie she dey talk jare.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by SarahClark55: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2021
I'm an make up artist and I'm very good at it
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by bigx(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2021
The coverage of this thing is messed up
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Tonitoniton(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2021
What a waste!

The success people are crying to have is sending some to early grave

5 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by kingthreat(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2021
Jeon:

Live a good life and die in a good way..

No one will laugh at you. cool cool

You never know how it will be. Or how that day will come.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by SimplyShit: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2021
donbachi:
Dis looks like a premeditated murder.

Tell us about it
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by ThierryJay: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2021
The self-defense agenda being pushed by some is complete bollocks.

Self-defense against what?? It's not like the guy was trying to kill her or hurt her physically as there were no bruises on the Girl. Let's even assume that it's true that the guy was trying to have sex with her when she wasn't in the mood. Is the next logical step for an innocent girl to get a knife to stab him to death when you know that having sex with him was the basis of your relationship with him?

Let me rephrase for dingbats pushing the self-defence narrative: As the Aristo that she does for a living, she was fully aware that the reason he rented a short-let apartment for her was for him to be screwing her at will and in return she gets the cash as agreed. Her Big god then wants to have sex with her after he has taken plenty drugs which she ordered for him, yet somehow she thought her life was under threat and she stabs him multiple times to death. Yet, there were no physical marks on her body to prove that he tried to hurt her for someone way bigger and stronger than her. How convenient that she recorded a flawless victory! Does this make sense at all?

- It makes no sense that she thought killing the guy was a commensurate action to him wanting to have sex with her when that's what you do for a living
- It makes no sense that she didn't have any marks on her body for such a David and Goliath fight when the hunky guy was trying to hurt her as claimed
- It makes no sense that she easily gained possession of a knife which was supposed to be in the kitchen when he was trying to sleep with her
- It makes no sense that the first step she took after killing him was to steal his money when she should have been hit by remorse and so disoriented by the accidental murder to be that coordinated afterwards.

If you are still thinking self-defence, you are a numbskull.

12 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by byinks(f): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2021
Have you heard of Super TV before ?
I haven't.
May we not become more famous than our brand for the wrong reasons...

13 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Iceyjayz: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2021
Damn
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by NaijaProxyBase: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2021
She should only have had his penis cut instead of killing him.
AbujaCitiBlog:
We try our best but no one I repeat, no one knows how they will die or the circumstances of their death. So why make fun of jest of a terrible situation?
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Phraences: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2021
Samson and Delilah. Amateur boxer brought down by one smallie.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Bayaar02(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2021
Play me Mona Lisa by Lil wayne.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by Eriokanmi: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2021
Too bad...fear gals of nowadays. They kill for fun. Imagine how far this guy must have gone working hard to be someone in life, only for one yeye girl to just end everything just like that? Once you see them with their fake make up, run, run, run. I jammed some girls in a hotel where I was once lodged ( name withheld) , come and see how they were sipping shisha smoke like water...the whole place was smelling, I felt so disgusted....small girls fa.

6 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by BrazilaAirporta: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

see as he lay down like fowl with epilepsy..

A BILLIONAIRE [ just imagine ]
the way he left this earth like a plan paper.

GOOD FOR YOU.

LACK OF CONTENTMENT OVER DO YOU.
be careful what you type online. You are not as invincible as you think

5 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by authority2006(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

GOOD FOR YOU.

Lol. When we don't even know if you yourself are going to be roasted in fire like yam.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by millhouse: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2021
donbachi:
Dis looks like a premeditated murder.
he was even stabbed close to his foot .. is that an act of self defense?
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by owobokiri(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

GOOD FOR YOU.

You shouldn't be stupid!
Nothing he did deserves this unless he really wanted to kill the gal..
You guys need to get out of here with your sickening sanctimonious facade

6 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by dazzlingd(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2021
I've learnt something.
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by winnerolivia(m): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2021
Why is this lady still alive? undecided
Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by salt1: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2021
josilcool:
Man should start praying for God fearing side chick

And you think God will answer such prayer? Quit mocking God.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by seanwilliam(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2021
fati2001:
lolz..

GOOD FOR YOU.

so because he had extra marital affairs he deserved to be killed in this gruesome manner You’re stupïd

3 Likes

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by daniwise(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2021
Jeon:

Live a good life and die in a good way..

No one will laugh at you. cool cool

You talk like a big fool.Who told you living a good life guarantees dying a good death? Refrain from judging others in order not to be judged.we are only fortunate to still be counted among the living.what goes around surely comes around.Be very wary of how u speak about the dead.

1 Like

Re: Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) by sleekcharly: 10:21am On Jun 26, 2021
nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) / The Grave Where Jboy Prince Owabie Buried Pregnant Girlfriend In His Room / Nigerian Cultists In Dubai Butcher Each Other (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.