Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,699 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. (3636 Views)

South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by Voy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Look at why most men don't marry from imo, Anambra, Enugu.
Just look at someone’s bride price

1 Like

Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by Voy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nnewi women no require much o, bride price alone na from N30 - N150 grin then coupled with one small list wey go Favour u
Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by Conner44: 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
it is a pity, let the brothers marry their sisters then.

the cock says he is sorry for men who have to pay the bride-price to get wives;
in his own kingdom, it is simply a matter of the ability to RUN and dazzall

1 Like

Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by Iniobong34: 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
No near there if u never chop belleful oh grin
Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by moriss33(m): 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
If you can't afford it...u find ur level.
Besides ur analysis is wrong...na trophy/status symbol 4 other tribe's sef,plenty of una men dey always marry ibo ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by moriss33(m): 12:02am On Jun 26, 2021
U don talk am finish
Iniobong34:
Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by efficiencie(m): 12:11am On Jun 26, 2021
How come knife for the father in law is 20000 but the same knife for the mother in law is 2000. The father in law smokes. Wow. I wonder what type of genetic information would passed on from father to daughter. Imagine how many cartons of drinks that only father in law and mother in law want to gulp down their greedy throats...Lol. Poverty is evil. And the bride may not be a virgin, she may have had a body count as much as the hair on her head and after paying all this she will be forming equal rights after marriage. After paying all this the bride becomes the property of the groom and not just a wife!

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by Aboks(m): 12:39am On Jun 26, 2021
Landed property
Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by gentlestdude(m): 2:51am On Jun 26, 2021
for a roughly used püssy

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by CandyOps(m): 2:54am On Jun 26, 2021
Omo! See list oh! I laff grin

As for me, I go give you belle fess fess. Then na you and your people go dey beg me to marry you. I get time?

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by Ishilove: 4:28am On Jun 26, 2021
This is a list drawn up by hungry and greedy people out to extort their prospective inlaws. It doesn't matter if the groom can afford it; this is extortion on all fours.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by Almaigaa: 5:11am On Jun 26, 2021
Voy:

This is not the only reason. Na them do Ashawo pass. The Bleep around even after Marriage. If you need cheap sex, you'll get it from their married women. I don f^ck Mother and Daughter from that side.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by Almaigaa: 5:15am On Jun 26, 2021
gentlestdude:
for a roughly used püssy

Na one retired Olosho one innocent man wan spend big money for her head so.
Person wey give Northerners and Westeners Cheap sex for Brothels, when she was in her youth. Now that she is retired, one mumu go marry her grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by Voy(m): 5:52am On Jun 26, 2021
CandyOps:

As for me, I go give you belle fess fess. Then na you and your people go dey beg me to marry you. I get time?
my guy dem go use HYPO wash away ur seeds o, na woman u dey carry play? She no go wan fall hand too

HYPO GO WIPE O…

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by SaintBishop: 6:48am On Jun 26, 2021
There are tribes with higher bride price than this. The reason i can't marry imo state girls is that, most imo state girls are h0es.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:53am On Jun 26, 2021
Imo ladies are really beautiful and romantic but I run away from them when the romance wants to hit the bar because that is the time I remember the outrageous bride price.
If romance hit its peak there is no going back. I rather quit immediately embarassed
Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by Savedday: 6:53am On Jun 26, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by ogwuche4u(m): 7:28am On Jun 26, 2021
CandyOps:

E no work that way o. Igbos they collect and claim bastard children. Na thing of pride for them sef. Them no go beg you but na you go beg.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by franklingud(m): 7:39am On Jun 26, 2021
What sort of stupidity is this?
Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by igborepublic: 8:38am On Jun 26, 2021
Asi asi! List a ga-abu list e nyere onye abughi onye Igbo biara ilu nwa ada Igbo. Okwa i ma na list a na-enye onye Igbo di iche na list a na-enye onye abughi onye Igbo?

Mana ndi ugwu na ndi ofe-mmanu ka na-azo umunwanyi anyi azo.

Igbo kwenu!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by Twelfthman: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2021
Wahala
Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by Womanizer(m): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2021
Iniobong34:

grin
Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by Voy(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2021
franklingud:
What sort of stupidity is this?
Abeg ask lalasticlala
Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by gift2xl: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Most parents forgets that it's not about the list but an everlasting relationship and future support when needed.

I know of a man that stopped his wife's mother, father, brothers, sisters and relation from visiting because they drained him with expensive list, he pleaded but they refuse.

The better parents know and caution the community and elders for inflating there needs on the list the better, at the end elders and community will take their and leave. It's the parents that will face the rest.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by africandictator(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2021
All of these just to marry one chindinma P
Ojukwu that would stab you in Your sleep!. Spits!

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2021
africandictator:
All of these just to marry one chindinma P
Ojukwu that would stab you in Your sleep!. Spits!
Something must kill a man. Forget the chidimma police showed you, here is the real chidimma. Won't you rather take few knife stabs because of that ukwu?

Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by Unik3030: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Even some guys living large today didn't start their biz with 1million
Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by Alusiizizi(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Voy:

Only strong men marry from Anambra, Imo, Enugu and other parts of Igbo Land. If you are a weakling or are otherwise unfit, then go and marry from those places where they dash you women for free. We Igbo people follow a culture that is simply different from most other parts of Nigeria. Like or hate, that's your problem alone and not ours to worry about. OK!
Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by anochuko01(m): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Only strong men marry from Anambra, Imo, Enugu and other parts of Igbo Land. If you are a weakling or are otherwise unfit, then go and marry from those places where they dash you women for free. We Igbo people follow a culture that is simply different from most other parts of Nigeria. Like or hate, that's your problem alone and not ours to worry about. OK!

This one na ode.
If only you know that igbo men are the same ones who suffer from this things. Na anambra here I dey, my ogas for work are advanced in age, yet with small small kids. Wetin concern Yoruba and hausa with enugu and anambra women. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by Alusiizizi(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
anochuko01:

This one na ode.
If only you know that igbo men are the same ones who suffer from this things. Na anambra here I dey, my ogas for work are advanced in age, yet with small small kids. Wetin concern Yoruba and hausa with enugu and anambra women. Mtcheeew

I maintain my point. If you are unfit to marry from Igbo land then find your wives elsewhere.
Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by anochuko01(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Alusiizizi:

I maintain my point. If you are unfit to marry from Igbo land then find your wives elsewhere.

Your point your headache!

Your so called premium wives still go about chasing young guys upandan, begging them for seccs. Wetin I never see for nnewi wey I dey. Mtcheeew!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Reason Why Most Men Don't Marry From Imo, Anambra, Enugu. by PacAmaru: 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Almaigaa:

Na one retired Olosho one innocent man wan spend big money for her head so.
Person wey give Northerners and Westeners Cheap sex for Brothels, when she was in her youth. Now that she is retired, one mumu go marry her grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Ladies Married To One Man Reveal How They Cope With Him In The Bedroom / She Fell In Love With Me Because Of This / I Am A Virgin I Cant Do It Till We R Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.