Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video (96535 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Calitoscassius(m): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2021
Iceyjayz:
I wish it was your brothers, dad or uncle she stabbed to death, maybe you won't say all these nonsense or even support her, you need to start using your brain young man.
If my brother leaves his wife and children at home to go take drugs and have sex with a 21 years old innocent girl in a hotel then he deserves whatever happens to him. Fool! grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by iKingsley(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2021
DonroxyII:
No remorse of course.... She said he gave her his ATM and with their romping ... she knew his Pin ... Smoker and Alcoholic just wanted to help herself in case she never get caught .....

I don't see any premeditated here .... I just see a bittered girl and amorous relationship went bad !
bittered girl, even after killing the man she went and withdrew from his ATM? This shows the kind of person she is.
Lodged in with a foreign number. Who else would have done something similar if not one who is hiding something?

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Thereddevil: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
but the man is the saint Abi?

Be using your brain before typing
I'm not sure there's any sensible human that would tag that man a Saint.. But remember, when it comes to issues of sex, we all could make a mistake.. But the dead is dead already, no case can be raised against him, only the living can be judged.. She's definitely a threat to the society, stabbing or killing a fellow human being is deep evil.. No one supports that man, but damn, no one would pamper a killer... I've had friends whose fathers did stuffs like this, date younger girls and do all sorts of shit with them.. Let's pretend that man was my pop and his sl*t stabbed him, no matter how much I hated such father, I still would want no peace for the girl

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by ibtommy(m): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2021
Well done. Dey deceive yaself. Sha don't break bottle on ya wife's head. Sorry. kiss
slyfoxxjoe:
As in I don't understand. What is the post implying? I smoke too I have never stabbed anyone to death before.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Iceyjayz: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You are a hater of women, i bet you hate your mother and sisters too. People like you would murder their own mother just for been female.
You are not only a big simp but a big fool, do you expect me to be dumb like you and like a murderer? or pamper a murderer like you do?

it's your types that women slap around, you are a total disgrace to men, you need prayers to break away from your simphood and start thinking like a real man.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by 11doubledee: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2021
delzbaba:
One numb skull was defending this girl yesterday, waiting for more evidence, this girl is a hardcore criminal,,she saw that guy was sleeping and knifed him three times,,stole his things and went home like nothing happened.
This may not even be her first victim.
Looks can be very deceiving. From the excuse she gave at home to be out and the way she abandoned the victim.
I find it difficult not to believe it was premeditated.

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Calitoscassius(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2021
Iceyjayz:
You are not only a big simp but a big fool, do you expect me to be dumb like you and like a murderer? or pamper a murderer like you do?

it's your types that women slap around, you are a total disgrace to men, you need prayers to break away from your simphood and start thinking like a real man.
I am not surprised you are a mysogynistic lunatic. Start with murdering the females in your own family
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by neyyoh: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=Vinnie2000 post=103108619][/quote]

E don spoil, when this topic came up on Instagram yesterday and I looked at the people who said they smoke loud etc.. most were women and mother's after checking their profiles..

I mean innocent looking women with children..

Nigeria is fcked.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by MERCHANDISER: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2021
seguno2:

Please what set of people are supporting the dead philandering adulterer
is Adultery a crime in Nigerian constitution?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2021
athaboi:
Nawa o
They really want to ruin this girl...in short she has been ruined
U self gan,see your laps like make i rub am.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by lastempero: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2021
She is not a smoker then.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Iceyjayz: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I am not surprised you are a mysogynistic lunatic. Start with murdering the females in your own family
Nigga the only lunatic here is you simp! you must be a deranged lunatic for supporting a murderer, don't worry karma will visit you soon, whatever you wish others will come to you in million folds

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Emmhychidi(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:

I actually think u don't have sense... Sha it's not free... It's for those who really need and deserve it...

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by DonroxyII: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2021
iKingsley:
bittered girl, even after killing the man she went and withdrew from his ATM? This shows the kind of person she is.
Lodged in with a foreign number. Who else would have done something similar if not one who is hiding something?
She doesn't seem like a pro of course ... a Pro may skip town and possibly skip country ... she stays and confessed ...... she said everything ... that girl is long gone dude .... Drug is mad !!
That dude just destroyed her life and his life in the process ..... He could have helped her better ... The sex is not my problem but the drug ...

Dude, please, can you be 50 and drugging-romping a 20 ... Satan really excelled in damning the two of them at once !

you should counsel her and help her not fvcking-drugging her ...

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Calitoscassius(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2021
Emmhychidi:

I actually think u don't have sense... Sha it's not free... It's for those who really need and deserve it...
Thank you! Anything else reasonable you would like to add? Fool! grin

What you think doesn't count.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Emmhychidi(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Nigga the only lunatic here is you simp! you must be a deranged lunatic by supporting a murderer, don't worry karma will visit you soon, whatever you wish others will come to you in million folds

Sometimes u really don't need to engage these people in war of words... Just leave them... He/she doesn't really have a point and they know it...

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by koning: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

My dear,

a man who brings home ant infested fagg.ots should should not complain if he is visited by lizards. He was even married to a beautiful woman.

Surely, they both got what they deserve. I just hope you don't live that kinda lifestyle because you may just be the next victim. You may think you are a pro, but nobody knows it all. Change, bro, change.

Dangote, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos amongst others. We all live that kind of lifestyle from time to time. Afterall what is essence of having all that money. Money is nothing but a worthless piece of paper. Just be on your guard and never slack. Even Dangote handled the American Hoe the right way. Mr. Ataga fall my hand.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Iceyjayz: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2021
Emmhychidi:

The guy is a big fool and a simp, what a terrible combination, I'm really ashamed that he's a man, he should have been a woman instead. cheesy
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by seguno2: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
is Adultery a crime in Nigerian constitution?

Who said that it is a crime anywhere
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by PinkHealthGroup: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2021
As much as people want to demonize this girl, Ataga was a married man with children who was doing drugs and having sex with a 21 year old girl you ger than his daughter. 21 year olds are very volatile and if he had raped her, he got what was coming to him. I feel bad for the young lady.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Captainjack100: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2021
Vinnie2000:

So in your Reasoning, Any man dat cheat with Young girls should be Killed or Stabbed to Death??.. undecided

Just as I am under Number 3 in your List, You re also under Number 3 on the First list..

You are likely a Potential Killer!!

You might not know it.. Just pray your loved ones does not Upset you.. sad sad
Bro I can't thank you enough for this comment. I don't usually comment on threads. Just read and read but it's surprising how some guys/girls do reason atimes. Hell she confess to the killing. She definitely lied about the rape part. She booked the hotel room herself. Ordered the joint herself with fake ids. I mean do some people still have a working brain in this country?
Reading through some people supporting the girl comment makes me conclude most of them deserves the kind of government we do have now. I won't be surprise if they actually voted the clueless in.
And on top of that. She went to withdraw his money knowing fully well you stabbed him while he was sleeping because that girl definitely doesn't have brushes in any part of her body if truly she was defending herself from a boxer. Damn(which she lies about).
She left the hotel without telling a soul and thought she must have covered her track with the fake ids.
Went home to slay with her useless life.
An eye for an eye. She should be stabbed in the neck twice and stomach once as well till she bleed out. Or sentence to 29 years in prison so it can tally the man's age.

Again I'm in no support of Adultery but he without a sin should cast the first stone. Wages of sin is death but if it was supposed to be like this then no one will be left in Nigeria as a whole.

That girl is a serial killer and the way I see this. This is not her first victim but her time was just up.
Before you quote me saying rubbish defending the killer girl.
She's an adult. She booked all what used and following a married man to an hotel room. She definitely know what's going to happen so spare me the bullshit rape. Make I no burst your head.
And again ask yourself if it was your brother that was killed in that way. Would you support her?

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Emmhychidi(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2021
DonroxyII:
She doesn't seem like a pro of course ... a Pro may skip town and possibly skip country ... she stays and confessed ...... she said everything ... that girl is long gone dude .... Drug is mad !!
That dude just destroyed her life and his life in the process ..... He could have helped her better ... The sex is not my problem but the drug ...

Dude, please, can you be 50 and drugging-romping a 20 ... Satan really excelled in damning the two of them at once !

you should counsel her and help her not fvcking-drugging her ...

This is not rape this is a murder case... I don't think u understand the gravity of this offence she ended a man's life...nobody should counsel her ... She's an adult... U heard her father was even protecting her when they went to arrest her... You could then see why she went home But then only what do we know

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by ibtommy(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2021
Wealth and power really reveal a man's latent evil tendencies. He had a beautiful wife and a wonderful family, yet he kept wasting his semen up and down with useless, greedy daughters of Jezebel. By now, he would've received his judgment. This reminds me of one Physiotherapist who has a uniquely BEAUTIFUL wife yet he goes after ugly wayward girls and anything in skirt or female trousers. We once confronted him and told him to go have s*x with lizards. Men and women, be careful how you live your lives. You might have been having nice times, but one day, I mean one day you may not live to tell the horrible story. Be content with what God has given you and stop running after pleasures.
ArcSEMPECJ:
No lady goes on a rape /forced sex scenario with a man, finds a way to stab him or kick his balls as defence mechanism and end up stealing from him as well......

She will rather scream or shout once the stabbing is done and start calling people around ....Or she will run away,

if the hotel can show a footage of when she left the lobby , it will help alot watch her mood after the crime....

But I wonder how a TV owner can live such a low life , smoking out with a lady ....this may be a frame up story too

May the Judge decide her fate anyway

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Calitoscassius(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Nigga the only lunatic here is you simp! you must be a deranged lunatic for supporting a murderer, don't worry karma will visit you soon, whatever you wish others will come to you in million folds
Yes! I am a lunatic, takes a lunatic like you to recognise another.
Did you witness the murder? Idiat!

Karma my butt!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Emmhychidi(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2021
PinkHealthGroup:
As much as people want to demonize this girl, Ataga was a married man with children who was doing drugs and having sex with a 21 year old girl you ger than his daughter. 21 year olds are very volatile and if he had raped her, he got what was coming to him. I feel bad for the young lady.

He got what he deserved and she too would get hers... What was she doing in a flat with a man at that age... She even confessed to having sex with him... And moreover what was her intent with having sex with a married man...

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Draslo(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2021
tillaman:
And so, just cause someone smokes doesn’t make them irresponsible, we have a couple of billionaires that are chain smokers, smoking or not the girl is a crook, she roofied the dude and knifed him multiple times while he was incapacitated/blazed
Based on the fact that the dude was an amateur boxer, she is l92can’t possibly do it without pharmaceutical help, it was premeditated
Close analysis shows that she isn't even smoking anything. Watch closer. She ain't no smoker. Just a stupid show off like many idiot wannabe Nigerian girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by thinkmoney(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2021
tillaman:
that is not correct my bro!!
You know in western world doctors prescribe marijuana to certain patients right?
That is therapeutic marijuana. Many at times it is packaged in a capsule and measured. Not the one you smoke without measurement/prescription. And it's for a very few instance, for people that have sicknesses that calls for it.
So dont hide behind this and deceive yourself. Majority of people that smoked do it for recreational purpose. Its one sign that they dont have control over themselves really
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by babatee90(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2021
Skyfornia:
Na waoo...Lagos has the tendency of corrupting young girls, especially ladies living in yaba and island. Go to Abule oja or Abule Ijesha and see a lot of them wasted.
That Abule oja and Onike is their headquarters

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by tillaman(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2021
Draslo:

Close analysis shows that she isn't even smoking anything. Watch closer. She ain't no smoker. Just a stupid show off like many idiot wannabe Nigerian girls
trying to prove some hardcore bad biiiitch stunts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja / 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) / Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.