Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video (96581 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Iceyjayz: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

Do you totally blame the girl?

What's a married man doing with a 21-year-old girl?

A country full of high-level hypocrites!
What's a 21 year old student doing with a married man?

Bunch of hypocrites and Simps

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Kinzo0917(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2021
U will not hear my Igbo brothers and sisters say � Igbo are amaka here. If the reverse was d case, we no go hear word. LET ME ECHO IT HERE NOW…. IGBO AMAKA……..

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by tellwisdom: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2021
This one Na small gurl Na...If I personally handle her, she will quit whatever nonsense she thinks she’s doing... done that to few.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by LordGuru1: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2021
leo047:
Sugar daddy wey everybody dey manage
E reach your turn you kill am
Chidinma no be so dey do things nah �
She heavily demon possessed. Also, that is not her first time of killing, the professional way she mastered snuffing life out of an hefty grown man shows she has murdered many in the past.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2021
Nikkganc08:
Dear lord...

Please, never let me be popular for the wrong reasons.

This lady looks young and innocent.
A sex / rape story has been fixed up to reduce d shame but we know that's not true.

Why wud u follow a married man to a hotel room and not expect SEX?

knowing fully well u have no other business transaction with him.

He paid for ur food and drinks and u just wanted to have fun without expecting sex?

Are u a virgin? .... NO

If you've been on it before, why not now?

You claimed he doesn't give u money. Yet, u said he gave u his ATM card and pin to withdraw 'any amount ' u wish.

U still stabbed him to death (precisely, 2 stabs on d neck and one on d stomach)

After his death, u still withdrew 380,000 naira

Then took his properties.

This is clearly a case of 'murder' of a sleeping sugar daddy than a case of 'self defence to sex/rape'

I pray she doesn't get a death sentence.

I pray God shows mercy.

I pray she makes it out of this alive.

She must get a death sentence! We will make sure of that.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by VULCAN(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2021
And would you have said that if the murdered man was your brother or close friend?

That's the typical selfish nature of the Black Man.

The primary reason why Africa can't get it together.

Frenchkiss564:
News about this girl is getting stale

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by OBALOLA55(m): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2021
caesymore:
[s][/s]

This is uncalled for, this half baked bloggers can't cease to amaze me.
more irrelevant stories loading...
STOP DEFENDING CRIMINALS angry
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by BigBashiru: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2021
Realtalk20:
Let's try and be sensible on this forum

Who cares if she smokes ?

smoking goes with crime.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2021
Mpanyi:

Whoever is defending that girl or buying into her nonsense story is insane or just an accomplice. You can't stab multiple times to kill in self defence. You don't walk away like that without reporting to the authorities if you have fatally stabbed somebody in self defence. You don't withdraw from the dead in the name of self defence. So whoever believes her crap should have his brain checked.
This is the only evidence that she actually killed the man because stabbing multiple times can be due to anger, keeping quiet about the whole thing can be due to fear of the NPF you know how this country take be Na. The fact that she stole the man's money shows that she's a bloody dumb thief, and all for 380k chai.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2021
BigBashiru:

smoking goes with crime.
undecided you sure say you dey alright.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by BigBashiru: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2021
VULCAN:
And would you have said that if the murdered man was your brother or close friend?

I agree with you. the culture in Nigeria is "as long as I get what I want, I don't care what happens to the other person"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Dagenius53: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2021
I dont believe in all these stories. This girl might just be use to cover up.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2021
VULCAN:

Off point, who cares if she smokes for fcks sakes.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by BigBashiru: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2021
SegFault:

undecided you sure say you dey alright.

smoking alters the state of mind which can lead to impaired driving, an elevated state and an altered mind is more prone to crime.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by nduchucks: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2021
This video cannot and should not be admissible in court under any circumstances of her prosecution.

Assuming that she is guilty of murder, it will be the murder of a single person. Those that may be appalled by the act simply suffer from misplaced priorities. Where is the outrage against your thieving and murderous leaders and politicians?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2021
Even tinubu dey smoke wats ur point? grin

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2021
BigBashiru:

smoking alters the state of mind which can lead to impaired driving, an elevated state and an altered mind is more prone to crime.
Smoking hardly does shit friend. See as you dey talk am like say na cocaine or heroin.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by frank317: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2021
tillaman:
And so, just cause someone smokes doesn’t make them irresponsible, we have a couple of billionaires that are chain smokers, smoking or not the girl is a crook, she roofied the dude and knifed him multiple times while he was incapacitated/blazed
Based on the fact that the dude was an amateur boxer, she can’t possibly do it without pharmaceutical help, it was premeditated

She smokes, she is a murderer and a hooker...she is terribly irresponsible

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by PlanktonX: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2021
athaboi:
Nawa o
They really want to ruin this girl...in short she has been ruined

Who? I hope the parents, siblings, wife, children, friends, workers that depend on the dead dude for survival would say the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by BigBashiru: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2021
SegFault:

Smoking hardly does shit friend. See as you dey talk am like say na cocaine or heroin.

they all do.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Richieniit: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2021
delzbaba:
One numb skull was defending this girl yesterday, waiting for more evidence, this girl is a hardcore criminal,,she saw that guy was sleeping and knifed him three times,,stole his things and went home like nothing happened.

Hardcore criminal See as una carry her matter for head! Yes what she did was pure evil and she will do her time but ask yourself the way una take carry this matter, if na so una take carry baba ijesha the molester them for no grant em bail but castrate him right away. Crime na crime be it murder or defile young girl una no go cry like this but support him. Foolish ppl. Ataga deserve what happened him and so be it every married man in this forum who's cheating on their beautiful wife and family. Useless ppl. Wages of sin is death PERIOD

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Angelfrost(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2021
athaboi:
Nawa o
They really want to ruin this girl...in short she has been ruined

They??! How and what do you mean??!

Who forced or coerced her into frolicking with a married man even doing drugs as well??!

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by teabully(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2021
See as she dey waste smoke, this one na learner
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by GoldHorse(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2021
This Jezebel is not a smoker... No inhaling sef....
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Kaybae(f): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2021
aryzgreat:
21years old girl. See her irritating finger nails.

Men, can we respect our families for once.

Wetin this man see for this dirty girl
I tired oooo, 21 years old and already a criminal

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by frank317: 11:18am On Jun 26, 2021
caesymore:
[s][/s]

This is uncalled for, this half baked bloggers can't cease to amaze me.
more irrelevant stories loading...

Such bloggers are reinforced by peoplw like u who would not just pass an unapproved topic but woupd rather click on it to express their displeasure... U are already caught in the trap
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by phemmyfour: 11:18am On Jun 26, 2021
delzbaba:
One numb skull was defending this girl yesterday, waiting for more evidence, this girl is a hardcore criminal,,she saw that guy was sleeping and knifed him three times,,stole his things and went home like nothing happened.
She went straight for the neck...That's hardcore assassin

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Vinnie2000(m): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2021
pocohantas:

A 21yrs old girl is an adult. Isn’t she?

No, leave him to Quote a 21 yr old Female as a Girl!!

In my area, what 17 and 19yrs old Girls do, Some cool Mature Ladies do not Guts to even try it..

The Girl went into a Relationship with a married man, enjoyed his Cash, Gifts, Trips,etc..Den probably got shortchanged thereafter..
Den she goes Gaga n Kills him!! Even if it's Self defence..
Even If d Man is trying to Forcefully have Sex with her, Why Pick a Knife after you have already given him One round B4?? sad

D Girl is a smooth-tongued Liar!! Decieving pple with cheap tears!!
If we are hard on Baba Ijesha, we should be Hard on her!! sad smiley

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by phemmyfour: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2021
SegFault:

Olodo....go school, you no gree

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2021
If you are dating a girl that smokes, you are dying slowly
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by paragon40(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2021
Renforce:

No it's not. These are all evidences that'd show that she's already into drugs before the escapades with the deceased. The bitch must go down
Evidence of bad character is inadmissible in a criminal trial.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2021
phemmyfour:
Olodo....go school, you no gree
Smoking hardly does shit, I never smoke cigarette before, it's your mother that is an olodo not me, since she decided to go on and birth a useless imbecilic inbred retard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja / Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers / 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.