Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video (96545 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Seun360(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2021
She's definitely true born daughter of the lineage of Ojukwu.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2021
No lady goes on a rape /forced sex scenario with a man, finds a way to stab him or kick his balls as defence mechanism and end up stealing from him as well......

She will rather scream or shout once the stabbing is done and start calling people around ....Or she will run away,

if the hotel can show a footage of when she left the lobby , it will help alot watch her mood after the crime....

But I wonder how a TV owner can live such a low life , smoking out with a lady ....this may be a frame up story too

May the Judge decide her fate anyway
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by phemmyfour: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2021
SegFault:

Smoking hardly does shit, I never smoke cigarette before, it's your mother that is an olodo not me, since she decided to go on and birth a useless imbecilic inbred retard.
Google the effects of Nicotine
Illiterate!

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2021
BigBashiru:

they all do.
Cigarettes hardly does anything friend, if it is weed I'll understand but this is a damned cigarette which creates an effect milder than beer
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by thinkmoney(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2021
tillaman:
And so, just cause someone smokes doesn’t make them irresponsible, we have a couple of billionaires that are chain smokers, smoking or not the girl is a crook, she roofied the dude and knifed him multiple times while he was incapacitated/blazed
Based on the fact that the dude was an amateur boxer, she can’t possibly do it without pharmaceutical help, it was premeditated
All smokers are irresponsible.they dont value their life much and dont even value the life of others

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by henrybomb(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2021
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUnNUtIBYnE
So?
What about people that don’t smoke? Does that make them a saint?
Talk another thing abeg

1 Like

MarveworldG:
This is getting out of hand. There's no point for all of these
As in I don't understand. What is the post implying? I smoke too I have never stabbed anyone to death before.

1 Like

phemmyfour:
Google the effects of Nicotine
Illiterate!
And I have done that you useless retard go home to your useless 1 penny fck all of a mother.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2021
The only victims here is the wife and children.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Juoflife1(f): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2021
A lot of our young girls have been so damaged by old men.
Drug abuse is the order of the day

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by SimplyShit: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2021
falseprophet:

One Serial killers & psychopath spoted

It takes one to know one

Knob head
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by stubbornman(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2021
SimplyShit:

So how did you deduce this garbage?

One of the SIMP spotted!!!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2021
It's well
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by tillaman(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2021
thinkmoney:

All smokers are irresponsible.they dont value their life much and dont even value the life of others
that is not correct my bro!!
You know in western world doctors prescribe marijuana to certain patients right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by SimplyShit: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2021
stubbornman:

One of the SIMP spotted!!!

It takes a SIMP to know a SIMP

Coconut head
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by koning: 11:30am On Jun 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

Do you totally blame the girl?

What's a married man doing with a 21-year-old girl?

A country full of high-level hypocrites!

21 is even too old. if i want to waste some money on a hoe. 19 years is the koko. I blame mr. Ataga for slacking. He totally let his guards down. I would be in full controle of the situation if i am paying any bitch. You cannot twitch without me knowing.

The man just wasted his life by trusting this evil girl too much. He acted like a novice in the game. Besides, i have the capacity to read what is in a hoe's mind. This incident makes me really mad. Just look at her.....
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Emmhychidi(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=DonroxyII post=103106754]She never says she is holy-holy or a Saint ... She never says she ain't a smoker or Alcoholic..... She mentioned everything they smoked together and the alcohol too in case you see another video where she is doing shekpe.. and confessed he killed him after she was attacked by him ...
This is not news of course ...!!

Most Holy-Holy among you will deny and lie ...

She killed him and stand by herself ... she narrated how many times she stabbed him and where, where and where .... She even went home after all ...She wasn't running ... She wasn't crying ... She went home and was arrested at Home !!

Nigerians will leave that 50yo Ashawo and be crucifying her ... She will definitely get Manslaughter nor Murder !![/quote

She defended her self and took 380k for transport to go home ba Let's pray for sense for this efulefu...

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by seyz91(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2021
cheesy
daclint:
Not saying she did the right thing but in this Era the social media will kill u before u even make it to court
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by ibtommy(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2021
Abi na. True talk!!!. She for just do her job well, acquire properties at Banana Island and in other lucrative places and wipe her mouth clean. All na gains of premeditated sinful lifestyle. Afterall, you can't suck a billionaire dry. She messed up. Na immature runs girl. She should learn from some of those female Nollywood stars. If you must chop frog, chop the one wet get egss. tongue

leo047:
Sugar daddy wey everybody dey manage
E reach your turn you kill am
Chidinma no be so dey do things nah �
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by neyyoh: 11:32am On Jun 26, 2021
SegFault:

Cigarettes hardly does anything friend, if it is weed I'll understand but this is a damned cigarette which creates an effect milder than beer

Stop this display of ignorance.

Answers on Google's first page don't cut it as they're opinion based.

Do some real research.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Calitoscassius(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2021
Iceyjayz:
The pathetic simp called calitoscassius should be in category number one
Thank you! Now fork off! grin your hate for this innocent girl will drive you insane eventually.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Lordbinsmar: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2021
SimplyShit:

[s][/s]So how did you deduce this garbage?[s][/s]
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by BrazilAirport: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2021
She is not an amateur smoker
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by MERCHANDISER: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2021
I thought smoking is prohibited
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by SmartPolician: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2021
koning:

21 is even too old. if i want to waste some money on a hoe. 19 years is the koko. I blame mr. Ataga for slacking. He totally let his guards down. I would be in full controle of the situation if i am paying any bitch. You cannot twitch without me knowing.

The man just wasted his life by trusting this evil girl too much. He acted like a novice in the game. Besides, i have the capacity to read what is in a hoe's mind. This incident makes me really mad. Just look at her.....

My dear,

a man who brings home ant infested fagg.ots should should not complain if he is visited by lizards. He was even married to a beautiful woman.

Surely, they both got what they deserve. I just hope you don't live that kinda lifestyle because you may just be the next victim. You may think you are a pro, but nobody knows it all. Change, bro, change.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Calitoscassius(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Just like one stewpid simp called calitoscassius, that guy is a big disgrace to manhood, a useless Simp at that
You are a hater of women, i bet you hate your mother and sisters too. People like you would murder their own mother just for been female.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by richie240: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2021
leo047:
Sugar daddy wey everybody dey manage
E reach your turn you kill am
Chidinma no be so dey do things nah �
Hehehehe......funny but true! grin grin
u know how many hoes are on d man's payrole?

Those gels wee be swearing 4 her now.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Mftivi: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2021
hush15:

Honestly, I believe the story could go both ways cos with the level of drunkenness and highness of both parties, anyone of them could have ended up dead. The guy was aggressively demanding sex and the girl was aggressively evading it. The outcome was in evitable
then she took his atm ?

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Iceyjayz: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Thank you! Now fork off! grin your hate for this innocent girl will drive you insane eventually.
I wish it was your brothers, dad or uncle she stabbed to death, maybe you won't say all these nonsense or even support her, you need to start using your brain young man.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by bamgboyetaiwo: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2021
What some people don't understand is that this girl is not what you think, she is really into very dirty stuff so am not surprised that she did that and looking at the fact the many if her course mate n lecturers never even saw through her real nature, Omo girls baaaf o

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Vinnie2000(m): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=neyyoh post=103107090]They've normalised every bad thing under the sun and wonder .

If you talk, they'll say go and see people smoking in Europe.

Very useless unteachable dullards.[/quotep]

Leave the Smokers arguing here!! sad

Don't want to argue smoking diz morning, But No Responsible person smokes Cigarettes, Weed, SK, etc..

Ask smokers Why dey don't do it Publicly!!

It gives you a Bad Image!!
Maurizio Sarri, Ex Chelsea, Napoli n Juventus coach is hardly respected because of his Smoking habits..

Even Barack Obama who smoked recently!! He should have tried B4 2008 US Presidential elections nah.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by MERCHANDISER: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2021
Renforce:

The 3 set of people that support this bitch.
1. Simps who can't think outside their joysticks
2. Fellow hoes that are sympathising with their comrade
3. Serial killers & psychopaths
You are.a wise man cheesy
Even if she is my relative (God forbid)I won't support her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja / 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) / Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.