Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video (96539 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by iKingsley(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2021
DonroxyII:
She never says she is holy-holy or a Saint ... She never says she ain't a smoker or Alcoholic..... She mentioned everything they smoked together and the alcohol too in case you see another video where she is doing shekpe.. and confessed he killed him after she was attacked by him ...
This is not news of course ...!!

Most Holy-Holy among you will deny and lie ...

She killed him and stand by herself ... she narrated how many times she stabbed him and where, where and where .... She even went home after all ...She wasn't running ... She wasn't crying ... She went home and was arrested at Home !!

Nigerians will leave that 50yo Ashawo and be crucifying her ... She will definitely get Manslaughter nor Murder !!
really? What about stealing from the man?
She can't defend that and that points it was premeditated. No remorse!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Bahamas95(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2021
athaboi:
Nawa o
They really want to ruin this girl...in short she has been ruined

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Lewisdinho(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2021
God please when i marry a woman i love and cheerish, may i never indulged in the following with a strange woman except with my biological Sister/Mother
* Allowing a strange woman who's not my wife to cook for me
* Accepting a glass of water/ drink from a strange woman who's not my wife
* Hanging out with a strange woman
* Sleeping over with a strange woman in the same room
* Revealing my personal secrets to a strange woman because of sex
* Giving strange women a lift unnecessarily which could result to something intimate
* Accepting gifts from strange women
Etc
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by SULAIMANRAMON(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2021
May God save us
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by baralatie(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2021
daclint:
Not saying she did the right thing but in this Era the social media will kill u before u even make it to court
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Iceyjayz: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2021
Renforce:

The 3 set of people that support this bitch.

1. Simps who can't think outside their joysticks

2. Fellow hoes that are sympathising with their comrade

3. Serial killers & psychopaths
The pathetic simp called calitoscassius should be in category number one

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Femeto: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2021
Iru omo wo le le yi. Jesu.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Glink2018(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2021
I refuse to comment about the lady before someone come to my door and says my comment is suspicious....

Since the matter is in court, let leave the judge to do his or her job
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Vinnie2000(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

My point is that they have to share equal blame. If a married man didn't go about sleeping around with an undergrad, who he should be encouraging to study hard in school, he wouldn't have met his untimely death.

If let's say out of frustration..
You go steal meat from somebody pot, A neighbour comes around and Stabs you Brutally!!
You land in hospital while he is Arrested n put in cell!!
Pple now say Two of you should Share d Blame, since you stole meat..

How would you feel?? sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by elonmuskbaby: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2021
Starzo:

no make me insult you o

what did he do that justifies that b*tch murdering him??

Some of una need to be admitted into psych ward
why can't he keep his Pen1s in 1 place.its either u give it to your wife or keep it to yourself.a ,21 yr old girl a 50 year old man fit born Na him he dey fok.wetin special inside her coochie wey no dey Inside the wife own

Now see as the thing wey him Sabi chop don beleful am.see as he don bring embarrassment give him wife
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2021
BEAUTY MESSED UP WITH BEING HIGH ON DRUGS,PRONE TO CRIME AND CRIMINAL ACTS. angryNAIJA YOUTHS STOP DOING HARD DRUGS TODAY,IT RUINS YOUR LIFE.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Proffdada: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2021
Renforce:

The 3 set of people that support this bitch.

1. Simps who can't think outside their joysticks

2. Fellow hoes that are sympathising with their comrade

3. Serial killers & psychopaths
Also the members of the marijuana smoking community

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Starzo: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

There are three types of people that have presumed this suspect to be guilty before a trial;

1. Fools who don’t understand that a suspect is considered innocent until found guilty by a court of law

2. Pedophiles who see nothing wrong with a 50 year old man taking drugs and alcohol with a girl almost 30 years his junior

3. Adulterers who still have side chicks while their wives hold the family together
mumu!..stop disgracing urself publicly

do u know the meaning of paedophilia?

How does sleeping with a 21yr old make someone a paedophile??...SMH

9 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Alvino1(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2021
MarveworldG:
This is getting out of hand.

What is getting out of hand??
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by njimezz(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2021
Wow! Dead men don't talk, for the fact she killed the man makes her a murderer, despite she is spoilt, wayward but calm. Let get one it straight, it wasn't her intentions to kill the man. No one want to hear her own side of the story. She killed d man on self defence but is unfortunate that, is medicine after death.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by richie240: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2021
delzbaba:
One numb skull was defending this girl yesterday, waiting for more evidence, this girl is a hardcore criminal,,she saw that guy was sleeping and knifed him three times,,stole his things and went home like nothing happened.
As in ehn, a man -an amateur boxer for dt matter- will just open his aiz and let a dwarf of a hoe stab his neck twice and d thigh once, just like that?
Many of those supporters are either feminists, equally criminal minded or grieved because she is 'chidinma ojukwu'.
cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by pocohantas(f): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

My point is that they have to share equal blame. If a married man didn't go about sleeping around with an undergrad, who he should be encouraging to study hard in school, he wouldn't have met his untimely death.

A man doing drugs is already on a self-destruct. The side-chick only facilitated it. We should even thank God he didn’t take it at home and harm his innocent career wife. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by NextBuhari: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2021
pocohantas:

A 21yrs old girl is an adult. Isn’t she?
For this Nigeria? Yes under the law. But how emotionally mature are folks within this age bracket?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by buJu234: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2021
I think they have to drill this girl very well..

Maybe this is not her first victim.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Tareq1105: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2021
caesymore:
[s][/s]

This is uncalled for, this half baked bloggers can't cease to amaze me.
more irrelevant stories loading...

A very beautiful chick turned.......

May God forgive her sins.

It's the effect of the society. Drugs influence everywhere. This generation is gone.

She couldn't have killed him without the influence of drugs.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Classyruns: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2021
Interesting
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by MrCuteking(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2021
Guys! Guys!! guys!!! Please read.

The real devil, as in, both spiritual and physical, lives inside women.

When you approach a lady like this, you might start having pity on her cause of her calm nature. She looks like she doesn't know anything, where as , she is the devil's advocate.

Women like this are many.

At least we know if guys are rugged, it shows but a rugged woman can not be defined by her physical appearance.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by PlanktonX: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2021
daclint:
Not saying she did the right thing but in this Era the social media will kill u before u even make it to court

Same way social media can open more blessings if she did the right things.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by DonroxyII: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2021
iKingsley:
really? What about stealing from the man?
She can't defend that and that points it was premeditated. No remorse!
No remorse of course.... She said he gave her his ATM and with their romping ... she knew his Pin ... Smoker and Alcoholic just wanted to help herself in case she never get caught .....

I don't see any premeditated here .... I just see a bittered girl and amorous relationship went bad !
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by nakoks(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2021
riverbird:

Come to olodi apapa by Wilmer down to Tolu medicals and see something, 13 years old girls as prostitutes and doing hard drugs.

Heeee,na so area don be now?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by ednut1(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2021
Consequences of pain from broken home, hustling for school fees and other trauma

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2021
Issoryt

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by TheDigitalEvang: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by WibusJaga: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2021
Fortunately or unfortunately the Court of Law does not depend on sentiments but on evidences.
Won't be surprised if she gets a light sentence.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video by Jman06(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

She’s not. She’s just a wanna be. She’s an introvert so she watches a lot of movies. No one smokes like that except in movies. She’s just trying soo hard to be a bad girl.
Exactly my thought! Good girls should stop listening to all those tales about bad girls being more desired and getting all the pie, it has a way of messing up their psyche. Be yourselves! A pretty girl like her with all the prospects would have gotten all she wanted without the need to be a "bad girl"

When we see criminals, we dey know them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja / 16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) / Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.