Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Should I Increase The Volume? Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Increase The Volume? Ladies (367 Views)

How Can I Increase A Man's Interest Toward Me / Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) / Queens, Should I Increase The Volume? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Increase The Volume? Ladies by fartkay(m): 6:33am On Jun 26, 2021
My Brother !�
If you have a Bae� Invite her to your room❤. Buy her something so Small and Sweet (Chocolate and her favourite Snack �)while sitting with her and talking Give her that package you bought. Tell her let's take some pics� make Videos� and watch Some Movies�.Then look deep in2 her eyes � Tell her U love her.
Later on, play some Music�, sing �for her so terribly Make her laugh��
Hold her hands Dance for her
Make her feel free to be around you. Let her wear your T-shirt when she wants to�
I know it will be big size to her(some sha) then laugh at her � until she gets angry� Then cuddle her for few seconds. Then play with her�
What ever you'll be playing� Let her win When she's winning Hold her tight ask her who is the boss bae?�
I know she'll say your Bae� Then kiss her on the forehead� When she's about to leave Let her leave with your favourite T-shirt�
Let her have your Phone�
When you accompany her �Talk with a sad voice "Babe I'll miss you" �Kiss her forehead more than twice��. Hug her for 1 minute. It won't be easy for her to cheat on you�.
Brother� if your lady� visits, it doesn't have to be all about s*x�. They also need to spend some time with you.
Ladies�� am I communicating?? should I increase the Volume?

Happy weekend ��

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Singles Mixer & Couples Date Night / My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Breaking Up Because Of Pressure From My In-laws / Is It Advisable To Use Soldiers Or Police To Eject An Unwanted Guest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.