Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Is It Advisable To Use Soldiers Or Police To Eject An Unwanted Guest? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Use Soldiers Or Police To Eject An Unwanted Guest? (365 Views)

Make I Use Soldiers Follow This Dudes ABI Police?? / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Use Soldiers Or Police To Eject An Unwanted Guest? by Iamdbull: 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
So I shared here about how to chase away someone from my place. I decided to tell him the landlord has given him one week grace and I was even thinking of how to avoid him when he starts begging but to my surprise the guy was telling me we can't tell him to leave in such a short notice after spending a month and we giving him extra one week

Let me hint you about this guy, the day he came over to my house he looked around everywhere and he was like he can't spend up to a week in this kind of place. For someone that has been chased away from 5 different places I was expecting some form of humility but the guy behaves like he's a god. I can't start talking about his attitude and behavior we won't leave here.

I traveled home because I couldn't take it anymore and when we shared the news in church today people were even ready to follow me to Lagos to chase the guy. Unknown to me the guys family have a very questionable reputation.

I was thinking of Giving him some time but with the way everyone was warning me to chase him I can't again. I am thinking of involving police or army please if I have any link you can give me or any help I will appreciate

Re: Is It Advisable To Use Soldiers Or Police To Eject An Unwanted Guest? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
Use ot

Re: Is It Advisable To Use Soldiers Or Police To Eject An Unwanted Guest? by debbydams(f): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
Humm
Re: Is It Advisable To Use Soldiers Or Police To Eject An Unwanted Guest? by Nukilia: 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Don't waste your money on police, just call 3 friends of yours, tie red cloth with calabash in your hands, makes some humming sounds around the house and shout blood blood blood grin grin grin

The guy would pack out without notice

5 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Use Soldiers Or Police To Eject An Unwanted Guest? by Iamdbull: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
Catfishing:
Use ot
Explain more
Re: Is It Advisable To Use Soldiers Or Police To Eject An Unwanted Guest? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
Iamdbull:

Explain more
Follow the due process, serve him quit notice, when the time reaches kindly come with thugs (not police oh) and bundle his sorry ass outta your house and throw him 5 streets after yours wink

Re: Is It Advisable To Use Soldiers Or Police To Eject An Unwanted Guest? by legallyminded: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
[quote author=Nukilia post=104573126]Don't waste your money on police, just call 3 friends of yours, tie red cloth with calabash in your hands, makes some humming sounds around the house and shout blood blood blood grin grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Use Soldiers Or Police To Eject An Unwanted Guest? by Kandeed: 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
Catfishing:

Follow the due process, serve him quit notice, when the time reaches kindly come with thugs (not police oh) and bundle his sorry ass outta your house and throw him 5 streets after yours wink

Exactly na weak mean dey use police....Thugs or Army is the real deal cool they'll set him running than a sprinter
Re: Is It Advisable To Use Soldiers Or Police To Eject An Unwanted Guest? by legallyminded: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
Make life unbearable for him in that apartment or place him on surveillance with boys from Mc oluomo and bundle him and his possessions out of your property.
Re: Is It Advisable To Use Soldiers Or Police To Eject An Unwanted Guest? by AmgMakanaki(m): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nukilia:
Don't waste your money on police, just call 3 friends of yours, tie red cloth with calabash in your hands, makes some humming sounds around the house and shout blood blood blood grin grin grin

The guy would pack out without notice

The Gods of our land. I have the one head for sacrifice remaining grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Use Soldiers Or Police To Eject An Unwanted Guest? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
legallyminded:
Make life unbearable for him in that apartment or place him on surveillance with boys from Mc oluomo and bundle him and his possessions out of your property.
na your type go dey find virgin
Re: Is It Advisable To Use Soldiers Or Police To Eject An Unwanted Guest? by legallyminded: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Catfishing:

LOL, what has looking for a virgin got to do with what I typed there? Your statement has some underlying meanings which isn't safe for the public wink
Catfishing:
Re: Is It Advisable To Use Soldiers Or Police To Eject An Unwanted Guest? by MarkBenn: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pre inform him about a certain project you need to attend to outside the state and that at such you may be away for some time,Change your lock when he is away and send all his belongings outside, tell him you had to leave earlier than expected to attend to the project and that you are possibly going to be away till his 1week grace elapse so there was no need for you to leave him in the house,go to your friend's place to stay and give your testimony later.
I wish you good luck.
Re: Is It Advisable To Use Soldiers Or Police To Eject An Unwanted Guest? by Legbegbe21: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
just tell him you want him out. Nawa o. No be your house again?
Re: Is It Advisable To Use Soldiers Or Police To Eject An Unwanted Guest? by Hichatt: 12:30am On Aug 09, 2021
Lol

(1) (Reply)

, / What Makes A Woman Respect A Man? / Love And Money Which Should One Consider Before Going Into A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.