Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola (39405 Views)

Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police / Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government / Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by sonofanarchy(m): 7:45am On Jun 26, 2021
Towersport:
Lol sha

Get your Airtel unlimited data for only #500
Get it at 09057034097
thief

1 Like

Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by b3llo(m): 7:45am On Jun 26, 2021
Did u fulfill it?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by talk2maurice(m): 7:46am On Jun 26, 2021
You didn't fulfill your promise and you're here making noise.

This one has no shame I swear.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by Iceyjayz: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2021
Did you fulfill the promise you made and you still have mouth to talk

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by GreatrAnalyst: 7:48am On Jun 26, 2021
Ceenachi:
Did you fulfil your land promise, Sir?
You failed her, like others like you do, Simple.
Kudos to the present Lagos state administration led by Sanwo-Olu. And congratulations to the recipient.

Shameless lots.
He should rather bury his face in shame.
All of them thieves, politicians.
What you would give out which is not your personal thing but from government coffer... You promised but didn't deliver.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by seandurse(m): 7:48am On Jun 26, 2021
Bad belle. You couldn't fulfil the promise now someone came out to make it come to pass, now you know you can talk. Shame no dey gree you abi. If you had given the plots of land as promised, I belive she must have built on it for long. Wise thinking jare Baba Sanwoolu. Owo yin a mo roke

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by Lexusgs430: 7:48am On Jun 26, 2021
Promised her land, money to build nko....... cheesy

Àbi pesin wey fit build, tell you say, she no fit afford land....... tongue
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by ehemwhy(m): 7:49am On Jun 26, 2021
Chioma Ajunwa now has property in Lagos , I assume she has one or two others in Lagos . If Biafra succeds will she leave ?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by BrazilAirport: 7:49am On Jun 26, 2021
Every promise is a debt
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by Kobicove(m): 7:49am On Jun 26, 2021
Toks2008:
Did they get the land?

The same question I want to ask
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 26, 2021
i hve noticed apc hve just been trying to do good this period. i hope its not for 2023 because since 2017 i don cancel them.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by Nuelito: 7:50am On Jun 26, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:
i hve noticed apc hve just been trying to do good this period. i hope its not for 2023 because since 2017 i don cancel them.

Na their way
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by Nuelito: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2021
Local man is just speechless on top dx matter
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 26, 2021
Wickedtruths:
Chioma Ajunwa is from Imo state but Lagos State Government gave her a house. What has Imo state done for her?
What has Igboland done for her?
Yet you see Igbos insulting Yorubas every day.

God bless Sanwo-Olu,
God bless Lagos State
God bless Yorubaland.

As for this agbaya called Oyinlola, he should have shut up. You can't be this old and this foolish at the same.

stfu. you should have attacked the govt at the head since it was a national honour. also nobody put knife on the then lasg administrator to give them anything. as long as he opened his mouth to say it, he should fulfil it. dont shift the goal post. stay on the point discussed at hand

1 Like

Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by afamaustin(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2021
So did u give her the land as promised
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by Xammie001(m): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2021
I said it
Our Government sha
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by West2019(m): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2021
See him face like my earlin morning dog shit
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by Kubernetes: 7:56am On Jun 26, 2021
Some people mind is so ugly as their face.
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by juman(m): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2021
Probably Olagunsoye Oyinlola was the worst lagos governor ever.
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by Wickedtruths: 7:57am On Jun 26, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

stfu. you should have attacked the govt at the head since it was a national honour. also nobody put knife on the then lasg administrator to give them anything. as long as he opened his mouth to saw it, he should fulfil it. dont shift the goal post. stay on the point discussed at hand

Rochas gave Nina who had sex on live TV money the other day, but Chioma Ajunwa from Imo state has never been honoured by Imo state.

You Igbos can attack Oyinlola and insult Yorubas but you can't honour an illustrious Igbo lady. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Spits

9 Likes

Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by ZZ22: 7:57am On Jun 26, 2021
DenreleDave:
No use.. I hope eastern government can do the same to other tribes...

God bless
Bororo man Imo government appointed a Yoruba person in to his cabinet few days ago and nobody made noise about that

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by dangwarmai(m): 7:57am On Jun 26, 2021
And so?
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by harmony75: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2021
So why you promised and failed?! You did not fulfill those promises what are you saying naw?!
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by godlessmind: 8:00am On Jun 26, 2021
naptu2:
Colonel Oyinlola was governor of Lagos from December 1993 – August 1996. The Olympic Games in Atlanta ended on August 4th, 1996.

https://www.thecable.ng/oyinlola-ex-lagos-milad-reacts-to-ajunwas-house-gift-claim

STFU..
You made promises that weren't able to fullfil. After 25years it took a civilain administration to carry out your promises.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by Aduroja123(m): 8:00am On Jun 26, 2021
naptu2:
Colonel Oyinlola was governor of Lagos from December 1993 – August 1996. The Olympic Games in Atlanta ended on August 4th, 1996.

https://www.thecable.ng/oyinlola-ex-lagos-milad-reacts-to-ajunwas-house-gift-claim

Either land or house, which has Oyinlola fulfilled in there?.

But he still managed Osun State's resources far better than one fake Omoluabi.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by Gbagura: 8:00am On Jun 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba abeg shut up

Who promise Epp

Promise you didn't fulfil
My igbo friend. Always passionate about everything that revolves around his igbo tribe but still come openly to deny them.
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by pacespot(m): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2021
Maybe you promised her a landed property, and you forgot. House is also a landed property, lol. But now that she had gotten her promise fulfilled, what happens to others who were promised the same thing according to this Oyinlola.
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by techWriter2: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2021
No misuse I hope eastern goverment can do the same to other elders God bless
Re: ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola by emimore: 8:05am On Jun 26, 2021
Wickedtruths:

Rochas gave Nina who had sex on live TV money the other day, but Chioma Ajunwa from Imo state has never been honoured by Imo state.

You Igbos can attack Oyinlola and insult Yorubas but you can't honour an illustrious Igbo lady. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Spits

Why must some people tribalize everything? Nobody has mentioned or insulted Yoruba on this thread, you the only one doing that. They've been instances where other state governors gave lands or houses to those that made Nigeria proud in the international scene not minding state of origin.
Pls let's move forward

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion / Asisat Oshoala's Mother Is Dead (Video) / Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.