Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day (5634 Views)

Hymns We Love To Sing: A Mo Fe Ri Jesu / Oh I Want To See Jesus / Battle Brews As Popular Islamic Cleric Tells Fellow Earth Will Consume Him (vide / The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, your analogy filled with loopholes.
In the same house, you can be son to your Father, both of you are different beings.
You can have a younger brother with you in the same house, & your child there too.
Basically, four (4) beings in the same place.

Bros, so your one God is 3 different beings & older than themselves?
grin grin grin grin

Bros, so your one God is 3 different beings & older than themselves?

No

The analogy is for you to see this point

So u as a man can bear those three identity at once

What those that mean it means three different people in your family calls you or knows you by three different names even though you have one name

Now look at it if someone ask your son who are you to him he will say that my father

If someone asked your father who is that man he will say that my son

If someone ask your own brother who is that man your brother will say that my brother

Hope you understand the analogy
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Janosky:

This is 2 pertinent questions you are running away from?

Bros, in heaven is Jesus son of God?
In heaven is God Jesus son of himself?

In heaven God revealed himself as a son too that why the Bible said

God told the angels to worship the son the same way they worship God

And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says,
"Let all God's angels worship him."Hebrews 1:6
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Janosky: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

In heaven God revealed himself as a son too that why the Bible said

God told the angels to worship the son the same way they worship God

And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says,
"Let all God's angels worship him."Hebrews 1:6
You mean God is 2 different beings- Father and Son?

But, Jesus Christ disagreed with your submission on Hebrews 1:6 grin
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
Janosky:

But, Jesus Christ disagreed grin

Show me where Jesus dis agree in Bible
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
Janosky:

You mean God is 2 different beings- Father and Son?

But, Jesus Christ disagreed with your submission on Hebrews 1:6 grin

What am trying to let you know is that God likes to be known as
Father
Son and
Holy spirit

Hope you now understand

This three names are only different in title name but they are the same person bearing the name

Do you know that you are made up of three names even though you are just one same person

You are made up of a
Body
Soul
Spirit

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Janosky: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Show me where Jesus dis agree in Bible
Jesus told an angel,Satan:
"ONLY Yahweh you must worship and serve". Matthew 4:10. Luke 4:8.

God,his Father did NOT command anybody to worship anyone else.
Do you know that the Catholic Jerusalem Bible, foremost Trinitarians, disagrees with your claim on Hebrews 1:6?
Hebrews 1:6 is "homage" paid to king Jesus not worship. grin

Or you mean God is contradicting himself @ Hebrews 1:6 & Matthew 4:10?

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Are you now demanding explanation from the same person you said is not from God? cheesy

My friend this your own belief get k-leg o! cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

So explain more how the holy spirit did that
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Janosky:

Jesus is teaching us the only way to beat Satan is to say what God says in the Bible

That is why he quote the Bible back to Satan notice that Satan also knows this secret that is why he also quote Bible to Jesus so that Jesus will fall too
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Janosky:

Perhaps Bishopkingsley meant Satan is demanding worship from Almighty God who is trying to keep his integrity to himself? cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Are you now demanding explanation from the same person you said is not from God? cheesy

My friend this your own belief get k-leg o! cheesy

My beloved brother am trying to let you know that you can't explain it

It not scientifically possible

We all accept it by faith because we know God say so

That the same way he said I and my father are one

He came to another place told his followers this three are one

Father word spirit

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Jesus is teaching us the only way to beat Satan is to say what God says in the Bible
That is why he quote the Bible back to Satan notice that Satan also knows this secret that is why he also quote Bible to Jesus so that Jesus will fall too

So had it been that Jesus should fall then who will be disappointed in Jesus? Proverbs 27:11 cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Perhaps Bishopkingsley meant Satan is demanding worship from Almighty God who is trying to keep his integrity to himself? cheesy

My answer are from God and I have written them
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So had it been that Jesus should fall then who will be disappointed in Jesus? Proverbs 27:11 cheesy

How can the word fall
The person who said the word came down to show us how to live on earth how can he fall even satan know he can't fall
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Janosky: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Bros, your claim on Hebrews 1:6 contradicts Matthew 4:10 & Luke 4:8.
According to you is Jesus & his Father not the same God?
Why would God be saying 2 different contradictory commands @ Luke 4:8 & Hebrews 1:6?
grin
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Janosky: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

grin grin

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

My beloved brother neighbour am trying to let you know that you can't explain it
Father son and millions of faithful worshipers ARE ONE!

You keep forgetting that i'm not your brother but neighbour!

Jesus also said the father, the son and millions of faithful worshipers will become ONE {John 17:22} does that mean Christians are also the Almighty God? cheesy
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, your claim on Hebrews 1:6 contradicts Matthew 4:10 & Luke 4:8.
According to you is Jesus & his Father not the same God?
Why would God be saying 2 different contradictory commands @ Luke 4:8 & Hebrews 1:6?
grin

State the verse write it down let me understand your question

Now Jesus and the father and the holy spirit are one

They are the same person
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You keep forgetting that i'm not your brother but neighbour!

Jesus also said the father, the son and millions of faithful worshipers will become ONE {John 17:22} does that mean Christians are also the Almighty God? cheesy

Why are you deleting my posts is that what I wrote
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
You keep talking like a clown walahi talahi!

So Satan knew he can't fall yet kept watching him to find another opportunity to make him fall, shey? Luke 4:13 cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

How can the word fall
The person who said the word came down to show us how to live on earth how can he fall even satan know he can't fall
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2021

Father word spirit

Question.... . What are the three things that are one

Answer.... Father, word, spirit
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Why are you deleting my posts is that what I wrote

I deleted it because it's NOT written in the Bible! smiley
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You keep talking like a clown walahi talahi!

So Satan knew he can't fall yet kept watching him to find another opportunity to make him fall, shey? Luke 4:13 cheesy

Bye
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I deleted it because it's NOT written in the Bible! smiley

Bye
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Father word spirit

Question.... . What are the three things that are one

Answer.... Father, word, spirit

Well i am not your brother and as for the father word and spirit stuff is, it was added by dubious trinitarian translaors! smiley
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bye! smiley
Bishopkingsley:

Bye
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well i am not your brother and as for the father word and spirit stuff is, it was added by dubious trinitarian translaors! smiley
when there is abuse I walkout bye
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Father
Son and
Holy spirit

Hope you now understand

This three names are only different in title name but they are the same person bearing the name

Do you know that you are made up of three names even though you are just one same person

You are made up of a
Body
Soul
Spirit

I love this explanation

But still they won't understand it when God said he made us in his image this explanation is what he meant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Janosky: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

State the verse write it down let me understand your question

Now Jesus and the father and the holy spirit are one
They are the same person
Matthew 4:10 , God Jesus told the angel Satan: "Worship ONLY Yahweh your Father & serve Him alone."
Bros, is 2 persons (Jesus & his Father) "Him" @ Matt 4:10?
Hebrews 1:6 According to your claim: "God told angels "worship the son".

God (Father) - one person.
Plus
Jesus (son) - one person.
Plus
Holy spirit- one person.
=
how many persons?
grin
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
Janosky:

Matthew 4:10 , God Jesus told the angel Satan: "Worship ONLY Yahweh your Father & serve Him alone."
Bros, is 2 persons (Jesus & his Father) "Him" @ Matt 4:10?
Hebrews 1:6 According to your claim: "God told angels "worship the son".

God (Father) - one person.
Plus
Jesus (son) - one person.
Plus
Holy spirit- one person.
=
how many persons?
grin

Read this again

Father
Son and
Holy spirit

Hope you now understand

You are made up of a
Body
Soul
Spirit
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
You've abused God's word enough to keep quiet now! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

when there is abuse I walkout bye
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Read this again

Father
Son and
Holy spirit

Hope you now understand

You are made up of a
Body
Soul
Spirit

Highlighted is a big lie!

When Adam died nothing remains of him! cheesy

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Highlighted is a big lie!

When Adam died nothing remains of him! cheesy

Bye

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net / Does Your Pastor Sit In A Bigger Chair On The Altar / Open Confession Of Former Cult Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.