Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day (5643 Views)

Hymns We Love To Sing: A Mo Fe Ri Jesu / Oh I Want To See Jesus / Battle Brews As Popular Islamic Cleric Tells Fellow Earth Will Consume Him (vide / The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
It easy to know evil men hiding under group claiming they have fruit of Jesus
While practicing Satan's work

"God bless you"

Respect is reciprocal!

MaxInDHouse:

"May you have PEACE!" smiley
smiley
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
Paul killed Stephen why not copy it don't only copy where he said fool

Jesus raised the dead why not copy it instead of copying where he said fool

Huge calculation is easy with calculator not easy with brain

The Scriptures can not be broken
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Paul killed Stephen why not copy it don't only copy where he said fool
Jesus raised the dead why not copy it instead of copying where he said fool
Huge calculation is easy with calculator not easy with brainThe Scriptures can not be broken

You've broken the scriptures repeatedly when you kept insulting, abusing and cursing me for not accepting your Trinity!

It's when i began paying you back in your own coin that you started shouting Wolf! Wolf!!

The case would have ended when i said "it's OK go and worship your Jesus and i will go and worship my own God"
But instead of you to face your God you began condemning me even when i consistently quoted and cited Jesus' own words and that of his father!

So if i call you "FOOL" i've got everything right like Jesus have for calling those who will not leave others alone with their beliefs, like Paul had when some Galatians were returning to the Mosaic laws yet claiming they're for Christ! smiley
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You've broken the scriptures repeatedly when you kept insulting, abusing and cursing me for not accepting your Trinity!

It's when i began paying you back in your own coin that you started shouting Wolf! Wolf!!

The case would have ended when i said "it's OK go and worship your Jesus and i will go and worship my own God"
But instead of you to face your God you began condemning me even when i consistently quoted and cited Jesus' own words and that of his father!

So if i call you "FOOL" i've got everything right like Jesus have for calling those who will not leave others alone with their beliefs, like Paul had when some Galatians were returning to the Mosaic laws yet claiming they're for Christ! smiley

Kindly show me where I did this below

insulting, abusing and cursing me
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

They called Jesus Satan man so fool is not a big deal

It shows I hurt you with the truth
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

They called Jesus Satan man so fool is not a big deal
It shows I hurt you with the truth

Oh i see that's why you're able to show me where Jesus asked people to worship him as God, shey? cheesy

Well if you want to know how you've been insulting abusing and cursing me i'll copy them out for you as EVIDENCES! smiley
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Oh i see that's why you're able to show me where Jesus asked people to worship him as God, shey? cheesy

Well if you want to know how you've been insulting abusing and cursing me i'll copy them out for you as EVIDENCES! smiley

Copy them I already told you to show me
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Copy them I already told you to show me

Fallacy your lies only God can forgive

Calling someone a liar while discussing about God's word when you're not God is an insult!

Lol if by having immoral sex between members is showing love then yes

Accusing someone of immoral sex when you can't prove its not happening where you worship is an abuse!
undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Calling someone a liar while discussing about God's word when you're not God is an insult!

Accusing someone of immoral sex when you can't prove its not happening where you worship is an abuse!
undecided

LOL you are a liar is not an insult

It is a fact

You are left to prove me wrong

To me what you said then to my knowledge that was a lie

To you it may be your own truth

Immorality Issue I said that was to a member
Of your church which I knew her boyfriend impregnated and she did abortion I think because she did not bear the child

It was not intended to u
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

LOL you are a liar is not an insult
It is a fact
You are left to prove me wrong
To me what you said then to my knowledge that was a lie
To you it may be your own truth
Immorality Issue I said that was to a member
Of your church which I knew her boyfriend impregnated and she did abortion I think because she did not bear the child
It was not intended to u

An insult is when two persons are discussing on an issue that's not spelt out clearly then one started accusing the other of lying!

My friend you insult me when you called me a liar whereas you can't PRESENT any verse where Jesus asked us to worship him neither can you quote or cite a scripture where Jesus called himself God.
Therefore it's either way. Outrightly calling me a liar is an insult that's why i will never feel any remorse insulting you to any degree!
You either keep your beliefs to yourself as i will do with mine or agree that Jesus will come and settle it. But outrightly calling me a liar will attract pile of insults from me which nobody can preach anything to me to pacify me while i'm raining it on you!

As for the lady it's stupidity on your part to say a religious group is immoral because one member committed immorality. Remember a Christian in Corinth was sleeping with his father's wife. Does that makes all the Christians in the first century immoral?
Or does that nullifies Jesus' claim that only his followers will be saved?

Please whenever you're chatting with people try to watch your words because you're not God, you only read, listen and held to what you were taught just like everyone else. So don't ever call anyone a liar because of the word of God, whatever anyone says about God it's the person's case with God not yours! undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

An insult is when two persons are discussing on an issue that's not spelt out clearly then one started accusing the other of lying!

My friend you insult me when you called me a liar whereas you can't PRESENT any verse where Jesus asked us to worship him neither can you quote or cite a scripture where Jesus called himself God.
Therefore it's either way. Outrightly calling me a liar is an insult that's why i will never feel any remorse insulting you to any degree!
You either keep your beliefs to yourself as i will do with mine or agree that Jesus will come and settle it. But outrightly calling me a liar will attract pile of insults from me which nobody can preach anything to me to pacify me while i'm raining it on you!

As for the lady it's stupidity on your part to say a religious group is immoral because one member committed immorality. Remember a Christian in Corinth was sleeping with his father's wife. Does that makes all the Christians in the first century immoral?

Please whenever you're chatting with people try to watch your words because you're not God, you only read, listen and held to what you were taught just like everyone else. So don't ever call anyone a liar because of the word of God, whatever anyone says about God it's the person's case with God not yours! undecided

held to what you were taught just like everyone else

No and yes

I learnt mine from the Bible after been taught
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

one member committed immorality......

Should I list other members vices
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I never and did not abuse you

That is life at least I have known your character
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

held to what you were taught just like everyone elseNo and yes
I learnt mine from the Bible after been taught

I also learnt mine from the Bible after been taught that's why you're seeing me quoting and citing scriptures as if it's written in my head!

So you learn, i learn you have no moral right to call me a liar!
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

one member committed immorality......
Should I list other members vices

You see why i asked you to mention the name of your church?

Mentioned the name of your church here and see how people from different angles will start telling stories on how imperfect humans failed in maintaining their faith!

So forget about members vof any group in failure to remain chaste all through, it affects all religions yours is not excluded!
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I never and did not abuse you
That is life at least I have known your character

You abused and insulted me when you said i lied! smiley
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I also learnt mine from the Bible after been taught that's why you're seeing me quoting and citing scriptures as if it's written in my head!

So you learn, i learn you have no moral right to call me a liar!

When a matter in the Bible out way another matter the ones that out way the lesser one is the right full truth

The Scriptures I show you is more then your own all u kept saying was for God so loved the world part
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You see why i asked you to mention the name of your church?

Mentioned the name of your church here and see how people from different angles will start telling stories on how imperfect humans failed in maintaining their faith!

So forget about members vof any group in failure to remain chaste all through, it affects all religions yours is not excluded!

I know that....
But

You were the one claiming holy claiming peace, joy, love above everyone have u forgotten that
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You abused and insulted me when you said i lied! smiley

That is not abuse
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I know that....
But
You were the one claiming holy claiming peace, joy, love above everyone have u forgotten that

Humans are imperfect so individual flaws will be found in everyone but it's only God's Holy Spirit that can bring imperfect humans together to promote the qualities of God's Holy Spirit which are LOVE, JOY PEACE PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23

I never told you that individuals in JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization are perfect, that's where you're getting it all wrong!

Jesus' followers weren't perfect that's why Jesus told them that no matter what happens LOVE should be their watchword and their IDENTIFYING MARK! John 13:34-35

So when i said i've found such a group, i'm not imposing them on you you can choose whatever group you like!

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

That is not abuse

It's an abuse because you can't prove it from the Bible that Jesus is not the son of God, rather you're the one trying to impose your Trinity on me saying Jesus is the Almighty God and i said Jesus never introduced himself like that neither did God introduced His son like that.

So apart from what you're saying that's not spelt out in the Bible, how exactly did i lied?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Janosky: 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Are you blind by where he said I and my father are one

Are this thing really hidden from you by satan

Bros, consider John 17:21-23 "may they be one just as we are one" & address those same questions to yourself.
Charity begins at home

grin grin

Your Bible,1 Corinthians 3:6-8, says Paul and Apollos are one.
Matthew 19:5-6,Husband and wife are one.
John 10:30,Jesus & his Father are one
Bros, in each of these Scriptural examples given, what's the meaning of "are one"?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:44am On Jun 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Humans are imperfect so individual flaws will be found in everyone but it's only God's Holy Spirit that can bring imperfect humans together to promote the qualities of God's Holy Spirit which are LOVE, JOY PEACE PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23

I never told you that individuals in JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization are perfect, that's where you're getting it all wrong!

Jesus' followers weren't perfect that's why Jesus told them that no matter what happens LOVE should be their watchword and their IDENTIFYING MARK! John 13:34-35

So when i said i've found such a group, i'm not imposing them on you you can choose whatever group you like!

I never said u imposed them on me

You made it sound like your group were the only ones to make eternity because only your group had the so called joy peace love

That was my argument with you

I was trying to let you know you were wrong as simple as abcd

I told you kept telling you children of God are in every country every church every part of the earth
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:48am On Jun 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's an abuse because you can't prove it from the Bible that Jesus is not the son of God, rather you're the one trying to impose your Trinity on me saying Jesus is the Almighty God and i said Jesus never introduced himself like that neither did God introduced His son like that.

So apart from what you're saying that's not spelt out in the Bible, how exactly did i lied?

No no no

The issues is not that Jesus is not son of God
I never said he is not the son of God
Better get it right

Our issue is you refuse to believe from Bible that Jesus is God almighty with you own definition

I told you hundred times

Jesus is both son of God and God almighty

Get this to your brain

Now how did you lie

You lied by refusing to believe what the scripture says I showed you many verses
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:54am On Jun 29, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, consider John 17:21-23 "may they be one just as we are one" & address those same questions to yourself.
Charity begins at home [/i]
grin grin

Your Bible,1 Corinthians 3:6-8, says Paul and Apollos are one.
Matthew 19:5-6,Husband and wife are one.
John 10:30,Jesus & his Father are one
Bros, in each of these Scriptural examples given, what's the meaning of "are one"?

may they be one just as we are one" & address those same questions to yourself.

Is talking about being one in faith

Now if your group example is five thousand members and two thousand members from your group believe another thing

I want to ask you now is that five thousand member are they still your members

The answer is no

So Jesus prayed for faith unity above not individual unity note the difference

Don't mix things up

Husband and wife are one in making a decision for the family if they constantly disagree then they are no longer one but divorce come in

Here Jesus is talking about qualities of God what made God God no difference between him and the holy spirit and and the father

Man is soul body and spirit no difference between the three
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I never said u imposed them on me
You made it sound like your group were the only ones to make eternity because only your group had the so called joy peace love
That was my argument with you
I was trying to let you know you were wrong as simple as abcd

Yes the bolded is what i told you when you continue emphasizing on half knowledge about Jesus. Jesus declared himself as "God's Son" not God.
If you want to worship Jesus as God i wish you good luck but i will never ever worship Jesus as my God because he never asked me to do that. So it's your continued insistence saying whoever doesn't worship Jesus as God is wrong that prompted the question:
what proof do you have for that?

And when you can't find anything to say than mere assertion i told you that Jesus himself said those who are in the right path will bear the fruit {Matthew 7:16-18} and JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are bearing the expected fruit, though the Organization is made up of imperfect humans just like every other religion on this planet but due to the presence of God's Holy Spirit working in their midst everyone can testify to the fact that LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL keep permeating the gathering of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES globally! James 2:18-26

Now if you are talking about individuals that form the Organization of course Apostle Paul said since they're humans with flesh they're not immune to fleshly desires like everyone else but God's active force (Holy Spirit) in their midst will continue doing it's own work, that's why those qualities are obvious in their midst.
So if you're now insisting on saying Jesus is God whereas they're saying Jesus is not God to be worshiped. The works of God's Holy Spirit in their gathering is evidence that i need. You are only arguing on what you can't substantiate after all God's word should be interpreted and if your Interpretation is not working anything visible then i believe you're not getting it right!

I told you kept telling you children of God are in every country every church every part of the earth
You're not consistent with your argument because if what you just said is real to you then all churches (including JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES) are right after all according to you God's children are in every church!

So you shouldn't be here arguing over how they view Jesus, so far they believe he is their Commader who can order them you have no right to condemn them.

Meanwhile all those churches around you are deceiving you if they're telling you that children of God are in every church.
If that is true then why do their leaders discriminate against one another?
Have you ever seen where Kumuyi or Adeboye minister in any white garment church?
Or have ever heard that a white garment church minister goes into the midst of those so called Pentecostal churches and allowed to preach on their pulpit?
Even within the Pentecostals themselves there is discrimination, because no Deeperlife pastor can be allowed to minister in RCCG and it's the same thing the other way round.
So stop deceiving yourself saying God's children are everywhere, if it's true then they should worship together just as God's word say! Zephaniah 3:9
It's only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization that's telling you the truth "if you don't share the same line of thought with us, then your God differs from ours" {Matthew 12:46-49} all others are saying they're worshiping the same God in the public but in reality it's not so! undecided
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

No no no
The issues is not that Jesus is not son of God
I never said he is not the son of God
Better get it right
Our issue is you refuse to believe from Bible that Jesus is God almighty with you own definition
I told you hundred times
Jesus is both son of God and God almighty
Get this to your brain
Now how did you lie
You lied by refusing to believe what the scripture says I showed you many verses

Can you just quote or cite where Jesus called himself God Almighty?
Or can you quote or cite where it's written in the Bible that Jesus is God Almighty?
Of course you can't. So i will also say you are a liar for adding to what is written in the scriptures! smiley
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Can you just quote or cite where Jesus called himself God Almighty?
Or can you quote or cite where it's written in the Bible that Jesus is God Almighty?
Of course you can't. So i will also say you are a liar for adding to what is written in the scriptures! smiley

I thought I have shown you this things multiple times

OK let me show it to u one more times
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2021
Philippians 2:5-6 “You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had. Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.”

John 17:21 “That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.”

John 1:18 “No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.“

Colossians 2:9-10 “For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily. and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.“

John 10:33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.“

. John 5:18 “This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.“

John 1:1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.“

John 1:14 “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.“

1 John 5:20 “And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.“

Romans 10:13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

(i am He) note this is God name in old testament when he told Moses see it bellow

John 8:57-58 “The people said, “You aren’t even fifty years old. How can you say you have seen Abraham?” Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!”

John 8:22-24 “This made the Jews ask, “Will he kill himself? Is that why he says, ‘Where I go, you cannot come’?” But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”

John 13:18-19 “I am not referring to all of you; I know those I have chosen. But this is to fulfill this passage of Scripture: ‘He who shared my bread has turned against me.’ “I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am who I am.

Isaiah 44:6 “Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.”

1 Corinthians 8:6 “Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.”

. Revelation 2:8 “And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: ‘The words of the first and the last, who died and came to life.“

Revelation 1:17-18 “When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.“

Only God can be worshiped. Jesus was worshiped.

Matthew 2:1-2 “After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”

Matthew 28:8-9 “So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.“

Jesus is prayed to revealing that He is God
Below

. Acts 7:59-60 “And as they were stoning Stephen, he called out, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” And falling to his knees he cried out with a loud voice, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” And when he had said this, he fell asleep.“

Matthew 28:19 “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”

. 2 Corinthians 13:14 “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.”

John 20:27-28 “Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

Peter 1:1 “Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ.“

Acts 20:28 “Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.“

John 10:30 “The Father and I are one.”
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
Where Jesus said
"i am God Almighty"

Or

"worship me"

Or where it is written

"Jesus is the Almighty God"

I told you that any verse can be misconstrued for another meaning entirely based on the disposition of the reader.

So far you can't show me where any of the three above is written then it's either way, that is what i'm telling you!

Bishopkingsley:
Philippians 2:5-6 “You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had. Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.”

John 17:21 “That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.”

John 1:18 “No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.“

Colossians 2:9-10 “For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily. and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.“

John 10:33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.“

. John 5:18 “This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.“

John 1:1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.“

John 1:14 “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.“

1 John 5:20 “And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.“

Romans 10:13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

(i am He) note this is God name in old testament when he told Moses see it bellow

John 8:57-58 “The people said, “You aren’t even fifty years old. How can you say you have seen Abraham?” Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!”

John 8:22-24 “This made the Jews ask, “Will he kill himself? Is that why he says, ‘Where I go, you cannot come’?” But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”

John 13:18-19 “I am not referring to all of you; I know those I have chosen. But this is to fulfill this passage of Scripture: ‘He who shared my bread has turned against me.’ “I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am who I am.

Isaiah 44:6 “Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.”

1 Corinthians 8:6 “Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.”

. Revelation 2:8 “And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: ‘The words of the first and the last, who died and came to life.“

Revelation 1:17-18 “When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.“

Only God can be worshiped. Jesus was worshiped.

Matthew 2:1-2 “After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”

Matthew 28:8-9 “So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.“

Jesus is prayed to revealing that He is God
Below

. Acts 7:59-60 “And as they were stoning Stephen, he called out, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” And falling to his knees he cried out with a loud voice, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” And when he had said this, he fell asleep.“

Matthew 28:19 “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”

. 2 Corinthians 13:14 “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.”

John 20:27-28 “Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

Peter 1:1 “Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ.“

Acts 20:28 “Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.“

John 10:30 “The Father and I are one.”

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Where Jesus said
"i am God Almighty"

Or

"worship me"

Or where it is written

"Jesus is the Almighty God"

I told you that any verse can be misconstrued for another meaning entirely based on the disposition of the reader.

So far you can't show me where any of the three above is written then it's either way, that is what i'm telling you!

Funny even with clear evidence
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
CLEAR to you but not to me! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

Funny even with clear evidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh / Can A Believer Lose Salvation? / You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.