Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day (5645 Views)

Hymns We Love To Sing: A Mo Fe Ri Jesu / Oh I Want To See Jesus / Battle Brews As Popular Islamic Cleric Tells Fellow Earth Will Consume Him (vide / The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Janosky: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Read this again
What am trying to let you know is that God likes to be known as
Father
Son and
Holy spirit

Hope you now understand

This three names are only different in title name but they are the same person bearing the name

Do you know that you are made up of three names even though you are just one same person

You are made up of a
Body
Soul
Spirit
grin grin
Points 1 & 2,
Bros, Where is it in your Bible?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin
Points 1 & 2,

1John 5:7 reads:

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Then

1 Thessalonians 5:23, NIV: "

May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through.
May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." ...

Easy to see

And may your whole spirit, soul, and body be kept sound and blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Janosky: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Bros, so your one God is 3 different beings & older than themselves?

No

The analogy is for you to see this point

So u as a man can bear those three identity at once

What those that mean it means three different people in your family calls you or knows you by three different names even though you have one name

Now look at it if someone ask your son who are you to him he will say that my father

If someone asked your father who is that man he will say that my son

If someone ask your own brother who is that man your brother will say that my brother

Hope you understand the analogy

From your claim and analogy,
@ Matthew 27:46, was Jesus praying to himself?
God forsaken himself?

John 8:38, in heaven was the Father in the presence of himself?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
Janosky:

From your claim and analogy,
@ Matthew 27:46, was Jesus praying to himself?
God forsaken himself?

Now notice that is the first time in all the Bible that Jesus when speaking to us about God that is the first time he called God God what Jesus always called God when he wants to describe God he always calls him my father

The reason Jesus cried to God and said God why did you forsake me Jesus agree to carry our sin
He agree to pay the price to die
this then made him to become sin not a sinner but he became sin
God and sin can not mix together then
God forsake Jesus this forsake means death time to die

The same way a person spirit will forsake them when they die

That is what Jesus saw is going to happen to him and he cried and said it at the point of death

Then died

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Janosky: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

1John 5:7 reads:

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Then

1 Thessalonians 5:23, NIV: "

May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through.
May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." ...

Easy to see

And may your whole spirit, soul, and body be kept sound and blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."

1 John 5:7 is a DUBIOUS rendition of holy Scriptures.
I don't intend to bore you with all the details. Pls go and find out for yourself how Erasmus the Bible scholars of KJV Bible smuggled those fictitious additions into your KJV.

Reno Omokri also shed light on that DUBIOUS passage. Bros,go find out gringrin

1Thess 5:23 is not actually the claim you input.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Janosky: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Bishopkingsley:

Read this again
What am trying to let you know is that God likes to be known as
Father
Son and
Holy spirit

Hope you now understand

This three names are only different in title name but they are the same person bearing the name
Bishopkingsley:

Now notice that is the first time in all the Bible that Jesus when speaking to us about God that is the first time he called God God what Jesus always called God when he wants to describe God he always calls him my father

The reason Jesus cried to God and said God why did you forsake me Jesus agree to carry our sin

That is what Jesus saw is going to happen to him and he cried and said it at the point of death

Then died
At the bolded points in your comments up there,
Bros, do you now agree Jesus is cried to God, another person different from Jesus?

Na which school teach you say "THEY" means one person?
grin grin

When a person's spirit forsake him when he died, that spirit continues to live in what place?
Let's apply you claim to Jesus, when Jesus was a man,he was how many spirits?
grin grin
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Janosky:

At the bolded points in your comments up there,
Bros, do you now agree Jesus is cried to God, another person different from Jesus?

Na which school teach you say "THEY" means one person?
grin grin

You can not understand it that is why only God said only those who he select will see understand it

God reveal it to those who he chose and hide this from the world
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Imagine I show you what in Bible you said it fake translation

The devil blind u to believe it

God said if you remove one thing from Bible you are in danger I show you you refuse to believe
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
God said no one can believe this things except he comes and live with them

God shows this revelation to those who he wants
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
That's why i said you don't need all these stress, wait for your god to reveal itself instead of giving yourself headache when you already know that it's only those to whom it reveal itself that can understand.

Funny clown! cheesy

Bishopkingsley:
God said no one can believe this things except he comes and live with them
God shows this revelation to those who he wants
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's why i said you don't need all these stress, wait for your god to reveal itself instead of giving yourself headache when you already know that it's only those to whom it reveal itself that can understand.

Funny clown! cheesy

Bye bye
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Farewell Bishop Kingsley! smiley

Bishopkingsley:

Bye bye
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Farewell Bishop Kingsley! smiley

bye
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Janosky: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You can not understand it that is why only God said only those who he select will see understand it

God reveal it to those who he chose and hide this from the world
Bishop your statement should be :
"God said only those who he THEY select will see understand it"
grin grin grin grin

The GIBBERISH "they are the same person bearing the name"
God NEVER revealed that GIBBERISH to you, Bishop.

Bros, Stop DECEIVING yourself.
grin grin grin grin
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
Janosky:

Bishop your statement should be :
"God said only those who he THEY select will see understand it"
grin grin grin grin

The GIBBERISH "they are the same person bearing the name"
God NEVER revealed that GIBBERISH to you, Bishop.

Bros, Stop DECEIVING yourself.
grin grin grin grin

I have explained it to you even though I already know that you will not believe

God wants us to keep saying it and declare it my words will come to your mind on the last day you won't tell God no one told me

That why Bible said once spoken in heaven twice have I heard it on earth

We keep declaring our God who he is

If I ask you what made you up common sense will tell you is

Body which helps you to live on earth
Soul which is mind and brain
Spirit which gives life to the body

Even those who don't believe Jesus know this things
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Janosky: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Imagine I show you what in Bible you said it fake translation

The devil blind u to believe it

God said if you remove one thing from Bible you are in danger I show you you refuse to believe
Bros, I have shown you to Google how Erasmus Desiderius smuggled "Johannine Comma" into 1 John 5:7.

Bros, cure your DELUSION.
Go & help yourself.

grin
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, I have shown you to Google how Erasmus Desiderius smuggled "Johannine Comma" into 1 John 5:7.

Bros, cure your DELUSION.
Go & help yourself.

grin

Demand for the original manuscript of the Bible and check if it inside it that what you need to find out not one nonsense story that Jonny put this and this

Remember don't add don't remove our God is present when they wrote it and when they translated it

He was not sleeping

Devil said that people change so and so so that once u doubt one place it likely u will find another place to doubt

It a trick which we know
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Then died

Jesus our God did a great work for us blessed be his name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I have explained it to you even though I already know that you will not believe

God wants us to keep saying it and declare it my words will come to your mind on the last day you won't tell God no one told me

That why Bible said once spoken in heaven twice have I heard it on earth

We keep declaring our God who he is

If I ask you what made you up common sense will tell you is

Body which helps you to live on earth
Soul which is mind and brain
Spirit which gives life to the body

Even those who don't believe Jesus know this things

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Janosky: 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Jesus our God did a great work for us blessed be his name

Matthew 27:46, is it the Bible's Jesus crying to his God or your own self invented deity?
grin

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Janosky: 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Demand for the original manuscript of the Bible and check if it inside it that what you need to find out not one nonsense story that Jonny put this and this

Remember don't add don't remove our God is present when they wrote it and when they translated it

He was not sleeping

Devil said that people change so and so so that once u doubt one place it likely u will find another place to doubt

It a trick which we know

1 John 5:7
New International Version
For there are three that testify:

New Living Translation
So we have these three witnesses—

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible
For there are three bearing testimony
:

King James Bible

New King James Version
For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

New American Standard Bible

NASB 1995

NASB 1977
And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is the truth.

Amplified Bible
For there are three witnesses:

Christian Standard Bible
For there are three that testify

@ 1 John 5:7, the KJV says different thing.
Bros, go and find out why.
STOP DECEIVING yourself typing GIBBERISH.

grin grin grin grin
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:05am On Jul 02, 2021
Janosky:

1 John 5:7
New International Version

New Living Translation
So we have these three witnesses—

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible
For there are three bearing testimony
:

King James Bible

New King James Version
For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

New American Standard Bible

NASB 1995

NASB 1977
And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is the truth.

Amplified Bible
For there are three witnesses:

Christian Standard Bible
For there are three that testify

@ 1 John 5:7, the KJV says different thing.
Bros, go and find out why.
STOP DECEIVING yourself typing GIBBERISH.

grin grin grin grin

there are three that bear record = there are three that testify = there are three witnesses

A person who testify is equally the same person who bears record is also called a witness there is no difference

You have to have record, tape, evidence, etc inside you before you can testify on an issue or before you can be a witness on an issue

Your problem is you don't know English

Because they all mean the same thing

Take it to an English tactical person they will tell you it means the same thing

You don't understand what all the translations mean that is your problem

Go back to school or use Google to learn

I don't even use KJV when reading I like simple English versions to be able to explain the meaning easily in this this modern day

Still KJV and new versions still means the same thing if you really know English

Example
Simple version can write
Kingsley drank water.

No one will have problems understanding it

But if it KJV it will say
Kingsley drank liquid

That is when you will have different kinds of people asking hey that liquid is not water it maybe coke, another person will say wine

From there different ideas will come so how to solve it is by looking at simple versions of translation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:55am On Jul 02, 2021
You're responding to the same person!
That's his second moniker that he's using to compliment himself anytime he types gibberish on Nairaland. Most of them does that since Satan can't unite them in the same line of thought and they feel like getting support they open another account and use that to part themselves in the back! wink

Janosky:

Matthew 27:46, is it the Bible's Jesus crying to his God or your own self invented deity?
grin
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's his second moniker that he's using to compliment himself anytime he types gibberish on Nairaland. Most of them does that since Satan can't unite them in the same line of thought and they feel like getting support they open another account and use that to part themselves in the back! wink

Bye bye bye learn how to chat with out insult be matured you can't fight with anyone if you even have courage to see them face to face so learn how to be civil
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Betscoreodds: 7:42am On Jul 02, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin
Points 1 & 2,

The man show you what you asked yet you still complaining about the message is it hard for you to read what inside the Bible do you want God to change what he said which of your translation is different from the Bible tell me let me check it tell me your version of your Bible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Betscoreodds: 7:45am On Jul 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I have read through your message you are rude you don't have a single respect you can't abuse people who have sense more than you and expect them to respond to you why are you erratic if you can't apologize stay off believe what you want no one is forcing you there are many who believe Jesus is God it not a new teaching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:01am On Jul 02, 2021
Beautiful
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2021
So you've read through, shey?

Please can you present one group of people producing fine results with the teaching that Jesus is God?

If you can then i'll swallow my words but if not then you must be unquestionably stupid! cheesy

Betscoreodds:
I have read through your message you are rude you don't have a single respect you can't abuse people who have sense more than you and expect them to respond to you why are you erratic if you can't apologize stay off believe what you want no one is forcing you there are many who believe Jesus is God it not a new teaching
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Betscoreodds: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So you've read through, shey?

Please can you present one group of people producing fine results with the teaching that Jesus is God?

If you can then i'll swallow my words but if not then you must be unquestionably stupid! cheesy

idiot you are not only stupid but you are also mad do I look like a presenter to you fool useless goat see your dirty mouth as fine results you are probably filled with sin in your loins a simpleton like you does not deserve any kind words foooooool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2021
So you're only here to fight for your stupid TRINITY dogheads, shey?

Well next time you're jumping into a discussion between two individuals, the first thing to do is tactfully ask thought provoking questions regarding the topic, then when they can't find answers and they're interested in knowing it that's the time you can answer the question in favour of your preconceived thought.

But jumping into a discussion just to start accusing one party without substantiating what you have in mind regarding the topic of discussion makes you sound unreasonably stupid Sir! cheesy

Betscoreodds:
idiot you are not only stupid but you are also mad do I look like a presenter to you fool useless goat see your dirty mouth as fine results you are probably filled with sin in your loins a simpleton like you does not deserve any kind words foooooool
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by Betscoreodds: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So you're only here to fight for your stupid TRINITY dogheads, shey?

Well next time you're jumping into a discussion between two individuals, the first thing to do is tactfully ask thought provoking questions regarding the topic, then when they can't find answers and they're interested in knowing it that's the time you can answer the question in favour of your preconceived thought.

But jumping into a discussion just to start accusing one party without substantiating what you have in mind regarding the topic of discussion makes you sound unreasonably stupid Sir! cheesy

a simpleton useless dog who has no father are you not already dead inside you you have no life foolish fooool eat the dog meat that you represent that is what you are a dog animal is even better you I wish I can get hold of you and I will beat you till you understand common sense in your foolish mind you think you can abuse any one here and not receive heavy insult fooool I won't abuse your own god I respect higher powers but you that is an animal you are useless to your family
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2021
I'm no longer a wolf as my colleagues in the CIA used to call me but let's leave matters my friend, had it been it's six years ago that you said this i will just give you a place where you and i can meet one to seven because you'll need at least six combatant soldiers to stop me from killing you within 3 minutes!

But JWs have removed the wolf in me.
Next time you're jumping into a conversation think before you talk, you don't just accuse people simply because you're fighting for your useless, worthless, hopeless and fruitless Trinity dogheads! smiley

Betscoreodds:
a simpleton useless dog who has no father are you not already dead inside you you have no life foolish fooool eat the dog meat that you represent that is what you are a dog animal is even better you I wish I can get hold of you and I will beat you till you understand common sense in your foolish mind you think you can abuse any one here and not receive heavy insult fooool I won't abuse your own god I respect higher powers but you that is an animal you are useless to your family

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Can A Believer Lose Salvation? / You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. / Abortion In Nigeria: Legality, Morality And The Fear Of God (theists, Deists)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.