Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Prophet Mohammed (pbuh); Of Peace And Wisdom Unmatched - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Mohammed (pbuh); Of Peace And Wisdom Unmatched (2237 Views)

Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix / Islam: Mohammed (pbuh) And The Young Age Of Aesha ( Debate) / Catholic Cardinal Declares Mohammed[PBUH] A True Prophet Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Mohammed (pbuh); Of Peace And Wisdom Unmatched by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2007
by Sher Khan

I was in tears. It was a sodden morning in November and the sky was burdened with black clouds. So was my mind, and I was crying profusely.

No, I have not lost a loved one, nor have I heard any bad news. The cry was for joy and passion. I was reading the biography of our great prophet Mohammed (PBUH), and I was in tears. What a great man he was! His intelligence, kindness and love for (Muslim) humans can not be compared with any other human being, yet there are plenty of bad people who have dedicated themselves to giving the great prophet a bad name. How could people hold the prophet responsible for serial killing when he never hurt a fly?

Just on one occasion, our prophet observed a fly dipping itself in a glass of water. He could have saved the poor creature’s life, but he wanted to teach his disciples an important scientific discovery and he allowed the fly to kill itself. Imam Bukhari records, “Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease” (Book of Medicine).

So far, our advanced medical science has failed to find an antidote in a fly’s wings, but it is their inability. Someday, science will gratefully prove the theory of our prophet. Until then it is safe to drink a glass of milk with a dead fly in it.

The above hadith clearly proves that the prophet did not kill the fly intentionally. However, he had to kill many humans for several reasons, which he did with extreme care and kindness.
Re: Prophet Mohammed (pbuh); Of Peace And Wisdom Unmatched by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2007
Typically, boys grow pubic hair in the advent of their teenage years and teenagers are famous for notorious behavior. Our great prophet, being the friend of all-knowing Allah, knew the characteristics of a teenager. Hence, he ordered the killing of anyone who had pubic hair. According to a hadith by Abu Dawood, "Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi: I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.”

Re: Prophet Mohammed (pbuh); Of Peace And Wisdom Unmatched by Horus(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2007
If they do everything the Prophet Muhammad did, why don't they encircle the Ka'ba on a camel like he did?
Re: Prophet Mohammed (pbuh); Of Peace And Wisdom Unmatched by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2007
How to frustrate an infidel in a debate I!

Please note: In an Islamic country if some one did that all we have to do is to announce loudly what he said and the rest is taken care of by an angry mob. The critic is lynched in no time. End of the story.

1. A popular question is "why islam calls for death of Islamic critics and apostates". Insist that their info is false. Quote aya "to you your religion and to me my religion".

2. To answer "Islam spread with sword", say that it is a big lie spread by the jews and hindus and that quran clearly says " there is no compulsion in religion".

3. If some one quotes violent ayas from Koran, accuse him of quoting ayas in bits and pieces and cherry picking .

4. If he then quotes full ayas and ayas before and after, than insist that the translation is wrong.

5. If he brings ten different translations then say correct meanings can be understood only by reading Quran in Arabic - remember that translating the quran CANNOT be translated from the arabic.
Re: Prophet Mohammed (pbuh); Of Peace And Wisdom Unmatched by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2007
How to frustrate an infidel in a debate II!

6. If he happens to be well versed in Arabic language than insist that those ayas don't mean what they appear to mean as they have allegorical meanings.

7. If he is adamant, than say you cannot understand those ayas and it's context without reading hadith and sira.

8,  If he shows up with the hadiths and siras in hand and quotes the context of the violent ayas by referring to hadiths of prophet's assaults, robberies , assassinations and genocides then insist that "all hadiths and siras are heresay and are false, and only truth is in quran.

9. If he says Quran is a man made document and wants proof of it's divinity then refer to the sciences in Quran and the book written by Dr. Bucaile confirming the sciences in our holy book. You can also quote that Mahatama Gandhi read Quran daily and also spoke highly of it.

10. If he says that Bucaile was on Saudi payroll and that nor he nor Gandhi ever changed their religions and that Bucaile was challenged and proven wrong by many experts then challenge him to ask his experts to debate islamists like Zakir Naik,
Re: Prophet Mohammed (pbuh); Of Peace And Wisdom Unmatched by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2007
How to frustrate an infidel in a debate III!

11. If the pests still hangs around then change the topic and find faults in other religions and their books. - i.e. Refuse to answer his questions, recycle tired old "questions" and insist he answers u before you answer him. If he does answer then go recycle more questions.

12. If he continues on then use personal attacks and insult him by calling him a jewish a- hole , a Chinese pig or a hindu dog .

13. If that does not frustrate him, abandon the thread and open another asking other religions to "proof themselves".

14. If all else fails simply declare that islam is "peace" and pretend to ignore him.
Re: Prophet Mohammed (pbuh); Of Peace And Wisdom Unmatched by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2007
INSTITUTE OF ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM

Entrance Examination
Part –1
Feb31, 2006
Total marks:0
Min pass mark: 100

Candidates those who pass this exam can join Dar-ul-islam (house of peace) and others can join Dar-ul-Harb (house of war)

(Cheating is forbidden. If caught, yours hands will be chopped. If you have a good knowlege of Islam, may Allah show you the correct answers in bold letters.)

Tick the correct answer

1) Islam means

a) Peace (once all the human beings get killed there will be peace in the world)
b) Tolerance (others have to tolerate Muslims and their stupidities)
c) Each woman giving birth to 50 children
d) Women walking like penguins
e) Never going to school or college
f) Submission

2) Muslim women cover their faces because

a) They know how bad ugly they are
b) They like to remind the kafirs that kafir women are whores
c) They don’t want Kafirs (infidels) to look at them
d) They have dust allergy
e) They never brush their teeth
f) Muhammad couldn't control his sexual urges.

3) Each Muslim woman give birth to 50 children because

a) They don’t have any other job
b) They want to produce maximum number of terrorists to defeat Muhammed's enemies
c) Only halal entertainment in Islam is having sex
d) Each woman can start a madrassa (religious school) of her own
e) So Muhammed can boast to having the largest number of followers on doomsday.

4) How can a Muslim reach heaven

a) By killing infidels in jihad
b) By living miserably for the sake of jihad
c) By hating all non-muslims
d) By going only to madrassahs preparing for jihad
e) By getting obsessed with Islam (Islam mania)
f) By all the above means

5) Why should a Muslim keep away from infidels?

a) To avoid getting civilized
b) To avoid getting modernized
c) To avoid getting sophisticated
d) To avoid realizing how stupid Islam is
e) For all the above reasons
Re: Prophet Mohammed (pbuh); Of Peace And Wisdom Unmatched by dafman(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2007
grin grin Hope they don't place a fatwa on you
Re: Prophet Mohammed (pbuh); Of Peace And Wisdom Unmatched by bamasala: 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2007
me now get scared by the haters. ja is gud man. clik https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66080.0.html & be thou prep. be no afraid man. clik and be blessed grin
Re: Prophet Mohammed (pbuh); Of Peace And Wisdom Unmatched by feelgood(m): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2007
David, pls tell me that ur posts were just fabrications and to just poke fun at the islamists.
Otherwise, this is particularly disturbing and dents every claim to islam being a religion of peace.
Re: Prophet Mohammed (pbuh); Of Peace And Wisdom Unmatched by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2007
feelgood:

David, please tell me that your posts were just fabrications and to just poke fun at the islamists.
Otherwise, this is particularly disturbing and dents every claim to islam being a religion of peace.

did you ever believe it was a religion of peace? That is why muslims go into a rage for every small issue, they are afraid of people knowing the truth about islam and its prophet. You are free to check up on the validity of everything posted here, of course they are satires but drawn mainly from REAL hadiths, verses from the quran and FACTS.

It is just one way of putting out the truth in the form of humor.
Re: Prophet Mohammed (pbuh); Of Peace And Wisdom Unmatched by feelgood(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2007
Then 'how to frustrate an infidel' is particularly ingenious & hilarious - howbeit, rings true if the varied responses and posts are anything 2 go by.
Did I really believe that islam is a religion of peace? I confess to having not acquainted myself with the quoran, but do have a number of fine gentlemen among muslims as friends and erstwhile colleagues. I admit though that the angry (and often times, murderous) reactions of their contemporaries over what I, oftentimes, consider inconsequentials in nigeria and the world over gives one the shakes - especially since they are the quoran folks like us will ever read. Their definition of matyrdom - going by the reprehensible acts - makes my english quite outdated. And I also cannot fathom the unfortunate destructions among themselves (ie shiites and sunnies) in iraq, etc
Would really want to believe islam is for peace, but the present evidences dont help.
Re: Prophet Mohammed (pbuh); Of Peace And Wisdom Unmatched by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 17, 2007
the responses on the "how to frustrate an infidel" thingy was made up by someone but if you have ever had cause to argue with muslims on this section every single line is true.
Re: Prophet Mohammed (pbuh); Of Peace And Wisdom Unmatched by stimulus(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2007
davidylan:

Typically, boys grow pubic hair in the advent of their teenage years and teenagers are famous for notorious behavior. Our great prophet, being the friend of all-knowing Allah, knew the characteristics of a teenager. Hence, he ordered the killing of anyone who had pubic hair. According to a hadith by Abu Dawood, "Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi: I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.”

Ok, that simply goes to show the correlation between Islam and science. If the boys tried to deny their notorious behaviour, then the "scientific proof" of their mischief was the pubic hair in their drawers! Really, 'allah' has made the religion of peace easy!
Re: Prophet Mohammed (pbuh); Of Peace And Wisdom Unmatched by biafratownforum: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
This thread is kinda cool.
Re: Prophet Mohammed (pbuh); Of Peace And Wisdom Unmatched by orisa37: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
When Mr. President comes back from Saudi Arabia, he will become Prophet Buhari(pbuh) since he has , prayed where no African has never prayed before. He will also set up his own sect, Buhiits differently from Shiites and Sunnis.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eve Gave Adam Weed To Smoke And Not Fruits / I Wanted To Be Known With A Church, Which One Of Them? / Would You Remain An Atheist In The Face Of Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.