Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In (6343 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
michlins:
She asked me for house rent few weeks into getting to know her.

You earn less than 30k but live in s house you pay 160k as rent.

No be juju be that

The small girl with big god geng
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Cholls(m): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
SmellySperm:

We share the same reasons my gee cheesy
my brothers same here too

The person bellow me too agrees
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by michlins(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
BurntSoul:

The small girl with big god geng
unfortunately am not a god

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
He had very serious Igbo accent and i was managing it but he was always reminding me 2 eat dat i was 2 slim and it will be like his not taking care of me... mehn!!! i was pissed

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Frankicent(m): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pricelessruby:
I can't date a man that is not working, he must have something doing, I am saying this from experience, money matter in a relationship,
if he cannot afford 3 square meal, pay his house rent and having little money for expenses, then it a "no" I dated a guy that almost wreck my life and business, because he wasn't working, I was feeding him daily, clothing, and I invested money in poultry business, he told me, that he had done it before, and he had the experience regarding it, so I believed him and invested in it, but I never knew he was using my money for experiments, he lost all the birds, because he was feeding and giving them the wrong vaccine, I ran into debts, I was owning my sister 4 hundreds thousand, my mum 2 hundreds thousand and also owing some of my friends, I because a shadow of myself because of one stupid love, I have learn my lesson, money for me is number one in relationship, if you Don't have, pls start clear, before I started dating him, I have been brainwashed most expecially, "nairaland" that it is better to start with a guy that has nothing, painting ladies that are after money as bad girls, I use to blamed girls too that goes after money, but I don't anymore, because some do that based on experience, please never judge anyone until you have worn their shoes, thanks

Lol Pele. It's good you invested on him. But Shame on him for not giving out same vibe. Some men are just too lazy.

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by CsRockefeller(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pricelessruby:
I can't date a man that is not working, he must have something doing, I am saying this from experience, money matter in a relationship,
if he cannot afford 3 square meal, pay his house rent and having little money for expenses, then it a "no" I dated a guy that almost wreck my life and business, because he wasn't working, I was feeding him daily, clothing, and I invested money in poultry business, he told me, that he had done it before, and he had the experience regarding it, so I believed him and invested in it, but I never knew he was using my money for experiments, he lost all the birds, because he was feeding and giving them the wrong vaccine, I ran into debts, I was owning my sister 4 hundreds thousand, my mum 2 hundreds thousand and also owing some of my friends, I because a shadow of myself because of one stupid love, I have learn my lesson, money for me is number one in relationship, if you Don't have, pls start clear, before I started dating him, I have been brainwashed most expecially, "nairaland" that it is better to start with a guy that has nothing, painting ladies that are after money as bad girls, I use to blamed girls too that goes after money, but I don't anymore, because some do that based on experience, please never judge anyone until you have worn their shoes, thanks

I can bet that the guy was so handsome and it made you throw away all caution to the wind.

I can also get that there were other guys around interested in you but you didn't them attention because they didn't fit into your "taste"

Yeah, I'm speaking from experience but it serves you all right, everybody go collect. Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Pricelessruby(f): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin you know what it in the past now, I have learned from my mistakes,
CsRockefeller:

I can bet that the guy was so handsome and it made you throw away all caution to the wind.

I can also get that there were other guys around interested in you but you didn't them attention because they didn't fit into your "taste"

Yeah, I'm speaking from experience but it serves you all right, everybody go collect. Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by AutoChick4U(f): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
bigpicture001:

Sis, no offense intended...but I am very sure of what i am saying....ladies are so confused that they list stuffs they can't handle as the main criteria obstructing their smooth relationship....

If u must know, no single lady in Nigeria would love and cherish a handsome, loving, caring, communicating, non cheat ,non lieing and focus good guy if he has all this tribute without money.....

Saying that money matters the most than every other thing would make the lady to look like a misguided person...so all lady's dont usually mention the number one turn on to them...

I repeat again...u will still dump a guy like that even if he doesnt do those stuffs u claim u hate in a relationship.....

I know exactly what am saying.cuz av been there severally.
Baba she don't talk wetin she no fit tolerate na. Its not by force. U getting this emotional because ur gf dumped you after you milked her tire. The rich probably needs an independent man who will settle soon. And I remember you making mouth anyhow with d relationship

2 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by AutoChick4U(f): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
bigpicture001:

You never knew this..? How long did all this happen...plz reply my email..I have a big very similar story to gist u....
You saw how she responded to the tillaman guy? Women will easily pick d seemingly alpha mindset guy than the one wey dey beg for attention. Better be wise

3 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Michelle55: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
cheesy
AutoChick4U:
You saw how she responded to the tillaman guy? Women will easily pick d seemingly alpha mindset guy than the one wey dey beg for attention. Better be wise
Thought I was the only one that noticed that.

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
michlins:
unfortunately am not a god

You're not bruv, just that she has a way of making things work out... Maybe she's a Chidinma. If u know u know
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Taiwx(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lamanii22:
He calls me too much, always want to know what I use his money to buy, nigga literally acts like he owns me... He wanted to see me all the time but I am not someone who likes stepping out... I'm not someone that likes to be seen... it's not enough reason to unlove him..... But... My parents won't even allow me marry from another tribe so my love for him just went to the ditch.... He is cool anyway but not just my type...

The one that won't give 1 fuvck about you God will bless you with him

Amen!!!!

3 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Lamanii22(f): 12:18am On Jun 28, 2021
Taiwx:

The one that won't give 1 fuvck about you God will bless you with him

Amen!!!!

Lol I am happily married and I couldn't ask for any better....

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Lamanii22(f): 12:19am On Jun 28, 2021
BurntSoul:

Just after squandering him empty u realized he's not ur type... Ogun kee u there

It seems y'all lack comprehension around here...

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Lamanii22(f): 12:22am On Jun 28, 2021
Agricaddict:

So if marrying someone from another tribe is going to make you have a happy home, they will still not let you, your parents are selfish, crude and wicked, I just pity people like you who live all their life by parents' rules

You don't understand.... I can't marry someone that my parents don't like.... period.... I don't need your pity... Your perspective is different from mine so keep your pity...

2 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Lamanii22(f): 12:26am On Jun 28, 2021
Agricaddict:

I don't think people who have it know they do, until they are told, believe me that shiit is hard to take, I don't know how I would feel being told I have mouth odour

Me too.... I don't know how I would feel too... Which is why I brush my teeth twice daily... especially my tongue... I even use ewe lakpa lakpa (natural tongue scraper one leaf like that) for my tongue... It helps and I don't go too close too people... I think it's people wiv mouth odour that likes getting close wiv someone....
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 28, 2021
Lamanii22:

It seems y'all lack comprehension around here...

Listen to urself ... U can't even decipher what u want until his tank was empty... Who buys clothes for u since you're don't what u like spot on. Gerat
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Agricaddict(m): 8:18am On Jun 28, 2021
Lamanii22:

Me too.... I don't know how I would feel too... Which is why I brush my teeth twice daily... especially my tongue... I even use ewe lakpa lakpa (natural tongue scraper one leaf like that) for my tongue... It helps and I don't go too close too people... I think it's people wiv mouth odour that likes getting close wiv someone....

It is "Ewe lapa lapa and not lakpa lakpa"

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Lamanii22(f): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
BurntSoul:

Listen to urself ... U can't even decipher what u want until his tank was empty... Who buys clothes for u since you're don't what u like spot on. Gerat

What is this one saying... Pray to God for comprehension... You lack it...
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by FreeSpirited: 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
Na feminism kill am..
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lamanii22:

What is this one saying... Pray to God for comprehension... You lack it...

Comprehension is what u lack exactly, On a single line... Carry ur poverty face ur father. Stop exploiting men

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Mustiboy(m): 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Megatron77:
He had very serious Igbo accent and i was managing it but he was always reminding me 2 eat dat i was 2 slim and it will be like his not taking care of me... mehn!!! i was pissed

Are you a staunch fan of Meghan Trainor?
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Mustiboy(m): 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lamanii22:

-Foot stuck in the mouth and in-between the teeth.

- Ineffective/weak mouth brush. Trust me, many people don't know how to brush properly. If many watched a video of how do brush the teeth, they'd be surprised about wrong how wrongly they'd been doing it.

- Forgetting to rinse the mouth after eating foods that have heavy after-smell; i.e, beans, swallow soup, milk, etc.

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Originalsly: 1:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Didn't take long to realize she was allergic to poor people ... had zero empathy... and spoke about them with scorn. The end was swift ... just like that... my eyes could not see any beauty in her and my heart held no love. To date... I detest such people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 30, 2021
Mustiboy:

Are you a staunch fan of Meghan Trainor?
Y u wanna knw
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by kinzd(m): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2021
She is not a yoruba demon amid the kpa spelling
Agricaddict:

It is "Ewe lapa lapa and not lakpa lakpa"
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Mustiboy(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2021
Megatron77:
Y u wanna knw

Your username suggested so...
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by KingDash: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
she wassa hoe... but she been dey give me money steady that year.
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Lamanii22(f): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
BurntSoul:

Comprehension is what u lack exactly, On a single line... Carry ur poverty face ur father. Stop exploiting men

When did I mention anything about exploiting men.... You're still lacking comprehension... May you find it....
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Lamanii22(f): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mustiboy:

-Foot stuck in the mouth and in-between the teeth.

- Ineffective/weak mouth brush. Trust me, many people don't know how to brush properly. If many watched a video of how do brush the teeth, they'd be surprised about wrong how wrongly they'd been doing it.

- Forgetting to rinse the mouth after eating foods that have heavy after-smell; i.e, beans, swallow soup, milk, etc.

Hmmmm... Thank you for this.... Even eggs.... I'd be extra conscious of my oral hygiene

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Magnoliaa(f): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
JeffreyJ.unior:
Hot temper and unforgiving heart.

I dey fear the bolded no be small but I can handle a nagging woman because I may likely be the reason she nags.

Being in a relationship with me can be handful sometimes. embarassed
cheesy Interesting. I feel drawn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw / Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. / How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.