Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In (6345 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Magnoliaa(f): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
The guy no get money.
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lamanii22:

When did I mention anything about exploiting men.... You're still lacking comprehension... May you find it....

U seem very unserious towards life... Always looking for men to service ur lifestyle and habits... The earlier u emulate the kinds of Okonjo Iweala the better for u
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Mrscarter(f): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
L4stl00k:
Have you felt this way before? How did it happen?
Some times we love someone and can do anything for them, but at some point, we find ourselves not loving the person anymore. Why?

My ex was really hot n knew it. He would take off his tshirt in front of my teenage cousins n even my older aunties even in their houses wen visiting lol. He cheated too many times. Got another girl pregnant. Yet tried controlling me angry
Wasnt very intelligent either n his looks couldnt make up for that undecided

3 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Lamanii22(f): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2021
BurntSoul:

U seem very unserious towards life... Always looking for men to service ur lifestyle and habits... The earlier u emulate the kinds of Okonjo Iweala the better for u

Eleyii to ni problem... Ki lan so ki lon so.....my comment isn't even relating with what you're saying.... A ni you need comprehension se..
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Didnt know she wás a warrior. Beautiful and elegant lady. And I just withdraw myself..
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by MJlee31(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2021
[quote author=Pricelessruby post=103142114] grin you know what it in the past now, I have learned from my mistakes, [/quote
That meaans what the guy said is truth
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lamanii22:

Eleyii to ni problem... Ki lan so ki lon so.....my comment isn't even relating with what you're saying.... A ni you need comprehension se..

Lol
Re: RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In by hstar: 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Perusing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Bleep My Maternal Cousin / Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? / Trust Me, Every Girl Thinks She's Beautiful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.