Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

7 Things You Must Know As A New Graduate - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Things You Must Know As A New Graduate (19774 Views)

How To Land Your First Job As A New Graduate / 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office / 7 Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are Broke (don't Have Money) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things You Must Know As A New Graduate by JhyMedex: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
topoftheworld:

Pls I don't know who will put me through on that Digital marketing and Drop shipping
Check for YouTube videos. Research for your self..
Lemme know if you have any questions after that..
Re: 7 Things You Must Know As A New Graduate by topoftheworld(m): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
JhyMedex:

Check for YouTube videos. Research for your self..
Lemme know if you have any questions after that..

Ok sir
Thanks. I appreciate
Re: 7 Things You Must Know As A New Graduate by JhyMedex: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
topoftheworld:

Ok sir
Thanks. I appreciate
You're welcome.
Re: 7 Things You Must Know As A New Graduate by mdan(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Handsnigga:
That's a good advantage for you, decide to learn digital skills at home alongside your teaching job. Eventually you will be opened to better opportunities making you more than 10k per month. If you're interested in learning digital marketing, let me know. I'm a digital marketing expert running my own company. But learning is not free.

I'm interested sir
How much is it
And I don't have a laptop can my phone be sufficient enough
Re: 7 Things You Must Know As A New Graduate by Handsnigga: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
mdan:

I'm interested sir
How much is it
And I don't have a laptop can my phone be sufficient enough
You can still learn some aspects and make money with your phone. Chat me on WhatsApp 0.7.03.2.4.1.0.9.3.0

Dostr4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Teacher, What's Your Workload And Pay Range? / How Much Was Your First Salary? / Should I Drop Out Of School And Concentrate On Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.