Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk (4070 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by crackhaus: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
CharisEleos:

Lol.

Since when did this one start? Police kor MOPOL ni.
Do such things work in Nigeria?

Just go and disturb the Nigerian police that a mother is feeding her child viju milk. You'll tell me whether the police even knows what's healthy for infants or not.

If you can reach/ contact NAFDAC, thats the appropriate authority to report such cases otherwise bone the woman. Nothing concern police.

Lol...
I don't know which one is worse now? The police I suggested or the NAFDAC you suggested... grin
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
crackhaus:

Lol...
I don't know which one is worse now? The police I suggested or the NAFDAC you suggested... grin

Lol..
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by kiddkash(m): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
please, don't get involved in what doesn't concern you
your neighbor might become angry and change it your way
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by Gloriagee(f): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
What did I just read? Why not pap? Or even soft amala and ewedu?

LadySarah:
They don't ever listen until something happens.
One lost her baby recently kept feeding a less than 4 mth old golden morn .
Another one braided her 3 mth old baby's hair with half attachment .The baby died next morning .

The generation of "mind your business" and wokeness
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by NoToPile: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
LadySarah:
They don't ever listen until something happens.
One lost her baby recently kept feeding a less than 4 mth old golden morn .
Another one braided her 3 mth old baby's hair with half attachment .The baby died next morning .

The generation of "mind your business" and wokeness

Hiannnn shocked

Golden morn is not for babies under 3 years according to the producers,lots don't adhere to this but I have actually not seen a parent giving a child less than 1 year golden morn.
4 months is way of chart, it is well oo

The braiding own knocked me off, I just can't relate abeg, even 1 year olds for me its to tie ribbon in 4 places and we moooove.

Well lots of people mind their business to avoid getting insulted. I once saw someone give a 41 day old baby pap, and she was forcefeeding the baby, I was making my hair, I was squeezing my bum on the chair so I won't talk but I talked last last, arrh the baby is a bit small for pap, they said arrh ikun e ti fee. ( his stomach is wide) omu o ka mooo ( breast can't satisfy him again). I wanted to talk again but I just kept quiet I had to lock up, dragging the issue will lead to 'all this alakowe people sef 'kind of look from them.

I finished the hair and got back to mums place, I was on a visit, I talked about the issue, that even if breast is not enough formula nko, mama said yeah we both know its not right but shey na you go buy the baby milk for them? I kuku off the mic. Well the boy is about 4 now.
Re: My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk by NoToPile: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Viju is not even milk to start with, educate her to buy formula for the baby, myboy formular is quite cheap should be 1,700 now.

Even adults shouldnot be taking too much of such drinks.

Note: It can go haywire and she insults you to the last if you try educating her wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Normal? / Jealous Aunt? / Couple Get Creative With Artistic Maternity Nude Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.