Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH (4109 Views)

I Fear Who No Fear Women. / Fear Women!! I've Been Crying Uncontrollably After Reading This.. (pics) / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by MikeofKd(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
Omo the matta no be small o , mhen I don tire for women matta mhen. Make u sef see

A very good friend of mine of recent shared his breakfast story with me and I felt his pains wallai , I felt it inside my bones. So theres this girl my friend had been dating for 3 years but it was a long distance relationship(LDR) , this girl he was dating was everything wife material , church girl , smart , career oriented ,beautiful. My guy thought he had hit the jackpot when she agreed to date him 3 years ago. Baba think say him don jam better wife lol.

How the breakfast happened.

So my friend and his now ex girl were having communication issues , the two of them werent talking to each other for a while , my guy was tired of this and decided to call d girl's Mum , na 4 there kasala burst o, her mum asked him how long his been dating her daughter , my guy said 3 years , d girls mum laughed cos she obviously thought he was joking , wen she realised he was serious she then opened up to him that her daughter has been married to another guy for two years now and she had a twin earlier this year.

My guy too thought it was joke until d girl's Mom sent pictures of the wedding and new born twins.
Omo na there my guy wan craze , he told me he was planning to marry her wen he came back dis year , the girl's response sef was that she couldnt wait ,that she has missed him so much. Now my guy is in severe pains cus for d past 3 years he never cheated on her even once. They were always talking almost everyday for d past 3 years.

After asking d girl if wat happened was true she said her family rushed her into the marriage bla bla bla ,dats he should move on its not her fault.
. He's been acting like he might commit suicide lately , I dont even know how to help him cus me sef I get tins wey dey bother me too , my friend doesnt drink or smoke if not I for don call my plug tay tay, make him smoke loud make him body calm down.

Now mans just down, ive given all the advice in this world but baba heart is beyond fixing I guess. Pls Nlanders how can I help him. Ive tried taking him to club too but him no wan go any where at all.

7 Likes

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by CandyOps(m): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
Carry am comot go park go chase enof babes especially this Xmas when everyone done fresh up

4 Likes

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Mrnakeina(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
I heard chicken is going for 17k in Lagos.
Do you know how many fathers are heart broken cos they can't afford it for Christmas?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by fyzaila: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
Let him dm me. I can take those his troubles away wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Zonefree(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
He's been acting like he might commit suicide lately ,

Persuade him to go ahead. He's a good man, we don't need good men again in Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Qatar2022: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
Anywgere you see a Nigeria girl know that you have seen a devil, very wicked set of people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Zonefree(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
fyzaila:
Let him dm me. I can take those his troubles away wink smiley
Carry that your diseased kpekus go give kunle for under bridge.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by fyzaila: 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
Zonefree:

Carry that your diseased kpekus go give kunle for under bridge.

Lol 😆. Are you the kunle?? Talk true

1 Like

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by ogashman(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
I'm sorry to say this...ur guy no smart at all.

You can't be dating a married lady with kids, for 3 years and not know.

11 Likes

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by ikeno(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
If em lyk mak em sob from now till tomorrow the girl don dey husband house make em move on and look for someone else. Tell your paddy make him no make the next girl, Lord of the Rings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Namaster: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
It takes a FOOL to engage in a long distance relationship with women. It takes a BIGGER fool to engage in a long distance relationship with a NIGERIAN girl.

Boys are here living with their very serious girlfriend who does hookup as a side hustle and the man does NOT know.

Now one idiottt is an ocean away and expecting his NIGERIAN gf to be faithful.

Hilarious!

19 Likes

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by madone: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
angry make him forget.thst woman face him life

1 Like

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Nicepoker(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
If he kills himself because of a woooman pls he should be cremated without a proper funeral.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Nonexisting1: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
If he wants to die, let him jump inside a zoo. His stupid remains should not be wasted when our zoo lions are starving. Them idiots will be in UK deceiving themselves thinking they are dating Nigerian vaginarians and when we warn them, they call us misogynists. The idiot couldn't even do proper investigation for a whole three years to know who he was supposedly dating. Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by advanceDNA: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
MikeofKd:

My guy too thought it was joke until d girl's Mom sent pictures of the wedding and new born twins.
Omo na there my guy wan craze , he told me he was planning to marry her wen he came back dis year , the girl's response sef was that she couldnt wait ,that she has missed him so much. Now my guy is in severe pains cus for d past 3 years he never cheated on her even once. They were always talking almost everyday for d past 3 years.

After asking d girl if wat happened was true she said her family rushed her into the marriage bla bla bla ,dats he should move on its not her fault.
. He's been acting like he might commit suicide lately , I dont even know how to help him cus me sef I get tins wey dey bother me too , my friend doesnt drink or smoke if not I for don call my plug tay tay, make him smoke loud make him body calm down.

Now mans just down, ive given all the advice in this world but baba heart is beyond fixing I guess. Pls Nlanders how can I help him. Ive tried taking him to club too but him no wan go any where at all.

Country hard.... grin grin grin She dey prepare for plan B...in case her marriage nor too work or for she needs urgent money

5 Likes

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by faceland: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
Mrnakeina:
I heard chicken is going for 17k in Lagos.
Do you know how many fathers are heart broken cos they can't afford it for Christmas?

17k for chicken? Think of school fees in January.
Just buy 1k suya for EACH family member.

4 Likes

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by pyyxxaro: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
Buy 200 Naira indosid for him , tell him to take all the tablets at once with warm water …

Thank me later 😏

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by wiseone28: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
MikeofKd:
Omo the matta no be small o , mhen I don tire for women matta mhen. Make u sef see

A very good friend of mine of recent shared his breakfast story with me and I felt his pains wallai , I felt it inside my bones. So theres this girl my friend had been dating for 3 years but it was a long distance relationship(LDR) , this girl he was dating was everything wife material , church girl , smart , career oriented ,beautiful. My guy thought he had hit the jackpot when she agreed to date him 3 years ago. Baba think say him don jam better wife lol.

So my friend and his now ex girl were having communication issues , the two of them werent talking to each other for a while , my guy was tired of this and decided to call d girl's Mum , na 4 there kasala burst o, her mum asked him how long his been dating her daughter , my guy said 3 years , d girls mum laughed cos she obviously thought he was joking , wen she realised he was serious she then opened up to him that her daughter has been married to another guy for two years now and she had a twin earlier this year.

wetin i just read

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nigerian girls be dealing with foolish men since 15 B.C

2 Likes

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Gaspardd(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
I dey with Monica since and it's 24th night, bought cow tail for me and Monica to flex, but now her no isn't reachable for d first time I've known her. Inside my Head I was like.... Obinrin Obinrin..... Fear women.

I know after Xmas she's gonna give me a buyable excuse but then......

2 Likes

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by liveyourlife007(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
Now I Know the problem of Nigerian men. All they think about is pussy.

Modified: Now I know the problem of Nigerian men. They are senseless

1 Like

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by pansophist(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
The guy is an idiot (excuse my french).

I have always maintained that a man should never do distance relationships, because the consequence will in most cases, be negative. He is suffering from his idiocy, since he allowed himself to be played.

Online dating for men is a responsibility without authority, and for woman, a privilege with no accountability. Any man that accepts this unspoken deal deserves anything that comes out of it. A man dating her in the same city wont be a victim.

How can he even dream of marrying a woman he didn't date in real time but online? You dont know her. Its like being locked in a German prison for three years, but you are telling people that you lived in Germany for three years. grin

Because you're in Germany serving your jail sentence doesn't mean you know Germany as someone that lives in it. It's same for a relationship. You don't know her. It's online for God's sake

The price for foolishness is suffering. He is the architect of his own problem. the world is filled with wicked people, and it is your responsibility to not be their victim.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by ItisWell22(f): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
The sister was only watching the biological clock you all advise ladies to watch.

Atleast, this 1 sister follow advice. 🤭

Sorry for your friend though.🙏
Que sera sera.
He should count his L and move.

He will be fine, no matter how long he hurts.

MikeofKd:

Its quite easy for you to say move on but dude is really hurting ,my only concern is dat he doesnt commit suicide cus lately he has been acting like he wants to end it all. Dat wy im really worried.

I understand your fear.
But, there’s really nothing much you can do about it; other than pray he comes out of his grief pretty soon.

Grief happens in stages, and he most likely will go through all of it, since he loved her deeply.

Only problem be sey we gats fear him return. 😟

No pain easy, but they all pass sooner or later… 🙏
Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Gadafii: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
This is why it’s good to always have spare tire incase one burst on the journey, you quickly replace it

This analogy is not about tyre tho, but having one girl and solely committing your existence to her is foolery, and suicidal

Don’t take girls matter too serious, have your own life to live without her, and make Ute you have option

If your friend like make he commit suicide, the deed has been done and the better option for him is to learn and never make such mistake again

3 Likes

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by MikeofKd(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
CandyOps:
Carry am comot go park go chase enof babes especially this Xmas when everyone done fresh up

Bro he doesnt want to go out at all. Ive tried convincing him still nothing. I even invited two girls ,him no even look their side at all.
I guess id just leave him alone.
Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by MikeofKd(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
Gadafii:
This is why it’s good to always have spare tire incase one burst on the journey, you quickly replace it

This analogy is not about true tho, but having one girl and solely committing your existence to her is foolery, and suicidal

Don’t take girls matter too serious, have your own life to live without her, and make Ute you have option

If your friend like make he commit suicide, the deed has been done and the better option for him is to learn and never make such mistake again

I agree with you bro , he overly invested in the girl ,he didnt even look at other girls while he was away from her. Now man is in shambles

1 Like

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by MikeofKd(m): 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
ItisWell22:
The sister was only watching the biological clock you all advise ladies to watch.

Atleast, this 1 sister follow advice. 🤭

Sorry for your friend though.🙏
Que sera sera.
He should count his L and move.

He will be fine, no matter how long he hurts.

Its quite easy for you to say move on but dude is really hurting ,my only concern is dat he doesnt commit suicide cus lately he has been acting like he wants to end it all. Dat wy im really worried.

1 Like

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
MikeofKd:

Serves him ready right. The girl is wise. Time wasters. Na him type dey shout 'evening news Paper'.
Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Burgermotors: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
Oga how can you be dating a married woman talking with her for 3 years and you did not find out, no no no, OP this your story be like tinubu certificate

2 Likes

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by MikeofKd(m): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
Burgermotors:
Oga how can you be dating a married woman talking with her for 3 years and you did not find out, no no no, OP this your story be like tinubu certificate

Lol first of all ,it isnt me its a friend of mine. He was in d same city with her wen there started dating but he left later on to anoda state where he stayed for 3 years , during d 3 years him and d girl were still doing power couples , he Didnt know she had married after thier first year of dating.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH by Breadistaken(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
MikeofKd:
, na 4 there kasala burst o, her mum asked him how long his been dating her daughter , my guy said 3 years , d girls mum laughed cos she obviously thought he was joking , wen she realised he was serious she then opened up to him that her daughter has been married to another guy for two years now and she had twins earlier this year.

drink or smoke if not I for don call my plug tay tay, make him smoke loud ma
na the twins part shock me meh werey come tell am make e move on🙉🙉😿

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I? / Cheating: ! Who Is The Better Cheater Or Most Deceitful: ? Male Or Female ? / Obama Caught In The Act!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.