Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Girl Used To Always Stare At Me In School Whenever She Sees Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Used To Always Stare At Me In School Whenever She Sees Me? (1254 Views)

I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Used To Always Stare At Me In School Whenever She Sees Me? by mamagee3(f): 1:55am On Jun 27, 2021
Girl used to always stare at me in school whenever she sees me...Is that strange?
Re: Girl Used To Always Stare At Me In School Whenever She Sees Me? by ranap37497: 2:03am On Jun 27, 2021
she's into you
Re: Girl Used To Always Stare At Me In School Whenever She Sees Me? by mamagee3(f): 2:07am On Jun 27, 2021
ranap37497:
she's into you
But she unfriended me on Facebook.
Re: Girl Used To Always Stare At Me In School Whenever She Sees Me? by tillaman(m): 2:15am On Jun 27, 2021
She’s probably trying to smash you

1 Like

Re: Girl Used To Always Stare At Me In School Whenever She Sees Me? by pussyeater(m): 5:02am On Jun 27, 2021
mamagee still dey ask mumu question for 2021. How do you want us to know?
Re: Girl Used To Always Stare At Me In School Whenever She Sees Me? by MediMedi(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2021
mamagee3:
Girl used to always stare at me in school whenever she sees me...Is that strange?
The worst you can do is asking her why she stare.
On a normal, it because you stare at her that make it seems she stare at you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Used To Always Stare At Me In School Whenever She Sees Me? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2021
The day wey this woman go stop to dey ask all these tormenting questions ehn, I go buy beer for all the nairalanders
Re: Girl Used To Always Stare At Me In School Whenever She Sees Me? by oxiide22(m): 7:14am On Jul 11, 2021
mamagee3:
she think you're a lesbian want to kiss ur big beautiful nose
Re: Girl Used To Always Stare At Me In School Whenever She Sees Me? by Truvelisback(m): 7:25am On Jul 11, 2021
mamagee3:
Maybe they are lesbians and they want u to be part of them.
Re: Girl Used To Always Stare At Me In School Whenever She Sees Me? by BareFacedLies(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
mamagee3:

She's imagining how wide your pùssy will be based on the size of your mouth grin
Re: Girl Used To Always Stare At Me In School Whenever She Sees Me? by Palazee(m): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
This matter get as e be

(1) (Reply)

What Amount Will U Hit Before U Begin Misbehave? / Women Hate Men Who Do These / Ready And Committed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.