Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

How Will The World Be Like If Adam And Eve Hadn't Eaten The Forbidden Fruit? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Will The World Be Like If Adam And Eve Hadn't Eaten The Forbidden Fruit? (1310 Views)

Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) / One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will The World Be Like If Adam And Eve Hadn't Eaten The Forbidden Fruit? by Cabble4(m): 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Oh My God! Such level of ignorance to a truth hidden on plain sight.
*It was God's Master plan to have them eat the fruit which is why He kept them there. God knows the end from the very beginning and so, He doesn't need to test them on this issue.Man eating the fruit was a first step of becoming like God, Gen:3:22. Man was created almost a lunatic who doesn't know dysfunction from function. One over 30years and is naked but couldn't realize it.
Sorry to ask. How will you feel having a child of 18years of age and is unable to know whether he is naked or not?
Again, the first day you were preached the gospel and you believed. That's the day you ate your own fruit. Since that day, you denied your old life no matter the luxury to follow Christ who gives eternal life. Now tell Me, is there anything different between you and Adam and Eve who also denied their old life & accepted to be Like God just as you?
orisa37:

It's natural Tradition for a Father to tell a Child what to touch and what not to touch. That's Training, Instruction, Direction and Discernment for imparting wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding. The Laws of FAITH HOPE PEACE AND LOVE emanated from such ORDERS. BUT OUR SILLY EVE AND ADAM FROLICKED WITH SATAN SERPENT TO TOUCH THE FRUIT AT THE CENTER THEREBY LOOSING SENSES OF FAITH HOPE PEACE AND LOVE IN THE ONE WHO PUT THEM IN THE GARDEN IN THE BEGINNING AND THERE BY BITING THE FINGERS THAT FED THEM .

GLORY TO GOD. HONOUR TO JESUS. EXCELLENCE TO THE HOLY SPIRIT.

From Orunto27.
Re: How Will The World Be Like If Adam And Eve Hadn't Eaten The Forbidden Fruit? by Kobojunkie: 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
hybrid11:

Then why did He(GOD) put the forbidden fruit there
Because He could? . undecided
Re: How Will The World Be Like If Adam And Eve Hadn't Eaten The Forbidden Fruit? by Uyi168: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Well, the story doesn't tell us that it was secret knowledge. Also, the animals where created before man was, so it was likely not a secret to those in the animal Kingdom at least. undecided

K
Re: How Will The World Be Like If Adam And Eve Hadn't Eaten The Forbidden Fruit? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

"If", as you said.

You do have the power to say whatever you want.

Obviously, this thread which you created is not going in the direction you desired it to go.
Firstly 2nd Tim says "all scriptures were given by INSPIRATION..." . How do you define inspiration?
If you say its not an allegory then simply explain the difference between the "light" created in Genesis 1:3-5 and that created in verse 14-19. Then also explain what happened to the tree of life/and the garden of Eden.
Mind you its your understanding that is in question here.
Cc kobojunkie...how you take pick your moniker self?
Re: How Will The World Be Like If Adam And Eve Hadn't Eaten The Forbidden Fruit? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
12rev:

Mind you its your understanding that is in question here.

The direction of this thread was already set by you and we all responded therefrom.

Thus, when you queried me, it was for you to obtain "my own understanding" on the subject of query, which I have supplied.

Therefore, it is you who needs to understand what I have said which is done by asking questions.

And the only question here is
"How do you define inspiration?".

Answer: Inspiration is from 3 words put together "In-Spirit-Action" as Proven by For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Romans 8:14

12rev:

If you say its not an allegory then simply explain the difference between the "light" created in Genesis 1:3-5 and that created in verse 14-19.

Then also explain what happened to the tree of life/and the garden of Eden.

I refrain from answering these questions because it is a departure from your thread.

They are all separate issues that deserve separate threads.

I find it distasteful and unright to participate in unending arguments.
Re: How Will The World Be Like If Adam And Eve Hadn't Eaten The Forbidden Fruit? by sonmvayina(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
How would the world have been if Iron man did not snap his fingers in end game?
Re: How Will The World Be Like If Adam And Eve Hadn't Eaten The Forbidden Fruit? by OkCornel(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The direction of this thread was already set by you and we all responded therefrom.

Thus, when you queried me, it was for you to obtain "my own understanding" on the subject of query, which I have supplied.

Therefore, it is you who needs to understand what I have said which is done by asking questions.

Answer: Inspiration is from 3 words put together "In-Spirit-Action" as Proven by For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

I refrain from answering these questions because it is a departure from your thread.

Inspiration means In-Spirit-Action.

I’ve learnt something new today. (For real, no sarcasm intended)

Good stuff.
Re: How Will The World Be Like If Adam And Eve Hadn't Eaten The Forbidden Fruit? by Kobojunkie: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
sonmvayina:
How would the world have been if Iron man did not snap his fingers in end game?
it would have eventually recovered, after lots and lots of therapy ofcourse, and new heroes would have emerged, maybe not as great as the old at first, but eventually. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Like If Adam And Eve Hadn't Eaten The Forbidden Fruit? by sonmvayina(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
it would have eventually recovered, after lots and lots of therapy ofcourse, and new heroes would have emerged, maybe not as great as the old at first, but eventually. undecided

In MCU right?....

How would it affect the price of a litre of fuel in Nigeria or the outcome of election in Nigeria?
Re: How Will The World Be Like If Adam And Eve Hadn't Eaten The Forbidden Fruit? by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
sonmvayina:

In MCU right?....

How would it affect the price of a litre of fuel in Nigeria or the outcome of election in Nigeria?
So because i give a damn about MCU, I must also give a damn about Nigerian fuel prices and election outcomes? undecided
Re: How Will The World Be Like If Adam And Eve Hadn't Eaten The Forbidden Fruit? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
OkCornel:

Inspiration means In-Spirit-Action.

I’ve learnt something new today. (For real, no sarcasm intended)

Good stuff.

Most humbly appreciated!

I have more in my thread https://www.nairaland.com/6306634/truth-past
Re: How Will The World Be Like If Adam And Eve Hadn't Eaten The Forbidden Fruit? by sonmvayina(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So because i give a damn about MCU, I must also give a damn about Nigerian fuel prices and election outcomes? undecided

So why the hell you give a damn about the story in a book, you don't even know the author. You don't even know 8f the author is famous for writing fictions or none fictions. The story is as important as iron man snapping his fingers in end game. None has any effect of real life....
Re: How Will The World Be Like If Adam And Eve Hadn't Eaten The Forbidden Fruit? by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
sonmvayina:

So why the hell you give a damn about the story in a book, you don't even know the author. You don't even know 8f the author is famous for writing fictions or none fictions. The story is as important as iron man snapping his fingers in end game. None has any effect of real life....
Simple. Because I can. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Like If Adam And Eve Hadn't Eaten The Forbidden Fruit? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You have provided no answers all day and you obviously have none logical to give, quit the story telling. Inspiration means what Funny way of hiding.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Like If Adam And Eve Hadn't Eaten The Forbidden Fruit? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
12rev:

You have provided no answers all day and you obviously have none logical to give, quit the story telling. Inspiration means what Funny way of hiding.

I always say "open a separate thread" to any fresh and separate issue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why They Were Taught To Die Fighting? / Bishop Oyedepo, Archbishop Okojie & Co Are Not Fair. / Wake Up! The Quran Burning Pastor Is An IMBEC*LE! And Has A Paid Role In False-f

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.