Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ (36302 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

Anger is just my problem
even in your previous relationship?
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by RadioMOUTH(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Carchoice:
even in your previous relationship?

No, that one became a boss lady, and started maltreating people around me, friends and family when I started earning little income
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by AmgMakanaki(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
The more you Dey beat woman, the more she Dey get deep mind against you. So bro, better be careful

7 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Octopusssy(f): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Don't mind men, they keep falling for d whole nice girl card.
So someone that helped overcome drug addiction is not a nice girl? How do you people even reason at all?

Tufiakwa!!

15 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Octopusssy(f): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
BarrSly:

No geeee that’s not the way to go about things. These are your f@ck ups:

1. Dating any girl at all past/present
2. Dumping your first chick cause I’m very sure that girl was with you before the money and the fame.
3. Dating a second hand Value chick with a baby and I’m very sure the baby daddy’s still digging her guts out.

This is what you should do:

1. Get out of that relationship no one helped you stop crack or whatever the power to stop lies within you.
2. Get out of that house and if the house is yours then kick the bitch out cause she’s already showing bitchy tendencies trust me it was her baby daddy she was talking to that’s why she refused to show you the phone.
3. Get your ass straight and avoid any clingy b!tch.
4. When you are sure you are ready (maybe already developing your land) get a baby mama and at the end live happily ever after .

Remember no more clingy b!tches.
See this one running his mouth like he actually knows what he is saying.

15 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Octopusssy(f): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

grin I really want to stop bro... I love this lady, she has done alot for me
How about you try beating someone who can actually fight back? You hit her because you know she can't hit back. If she hits you back once or twice I'm pretty sure the demon spirit of anger will leave your body

10 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by KossyKiss97(f): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hmm
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Drone95(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
You need help? OK. Com and lie down here first , I need to flog some maturity into ur body before helping you. kiss

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by descarado: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
You can channel that energy to something positive.
Get busy

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

I'm just 27 years old and she's 28... a programmer by profession..m I own a land and a personal car today...

To start with, who is the programmer by profession?
You or the girl?

Let us start from there..... lipsrsealed

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Bar1941(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Your problem is so complicated, between you and Naija I don't even know who has more issues.

Anyway my candid advise for you is to leave the beautiful pure heart lady and find someone like Chidinma who can take better care of you. After all you will both smoke and do your drug stuff together.

My friend get a better job and start leaving a responsible life, you are too young to be miserable at 27.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by KingZaddy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Dear Anthony Joshua, please do not kill somebody's daughter, kindly let her go her way since you lack self control to box

8 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Okhuadams(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
PAPAPET:
Pls, chat on WhatsApp. 08033843822.
my friend give him public advice others might who have issues like this, might want to know how to solve it. and by the way why do u like chatting up on WhatsApp

9 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Fiscus105(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

Anger is just my problem

Any problem known is half solved, since you know u have anger problem, you find way to solve it

1.Try to avoid unnecessary arguments
2. Make sure u learn how to reach compromise.(allowing ur gf's opinion to go through atimes)

Avoid been a bossy boyfriend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:
I have been dating a girl over a year now, she has been so nice to me over this one year, I was in another relationship before I met her... she was so nice to me that I had to dump the other girl which I dated from 2014 till early (2020... about 6 years)

Right now, I don't know what to comment on my relationship anymore.... she helped me stop crack and other hard drugs which I was taking...(I appreciate that from her)

Before I met her she has a 6year old daughter which is now 7... ever since I met her.. I've been doing my best, I Normally spend my money in hotels and clubs but now it ends in the house... I love her daughter like she's mine, and she knows that... I pay her fees..

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

I'm a hot tempered person, words annoy me rather than action... I destroy things when I'm angry... I'm just 27 years old and she's 28... a programmer by profession..m I own a land and a personal car today...

She's respectful and does what a woman will do to satisfy every man, but most times when I'm broke, there's always trouble in the house... and I feel loved when I have money...

I have never hit a woman my whole life till I met her, now I'm used to beating and shouting... now she's even telling me I talk too much when I'm complaining..

This was never my life...

Please I need options..m what do I do, I've just few hours ago hit her, because I saw her texting someone and she rescued to open her phone... causing damage on her left eye .... please what do I do....

I don't want to kill someone because I now feel I'm obsessed about her... I'm confused

Modified:

My old relationship was worst... I found love and care in this lady...

Use her for money rituals
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by BelovedofLord: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Brother, see my contact on my signature, because i'm moved to be of assistance to your situation!
Shalom!!!
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by aikyg(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Stay away from her before you kill her.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Olodo24: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
Why am I having a feeling that the one you dumped is the better girl? You just didn't value what you had and now it has ended in premium tears for you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Kingsleystunner(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
Please send us the photo of your girlfriend for us to know if you really beat her well well before we go advices you
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:
I have been dating a girl over a year now, she has been so nice to me over this one year, I was in another relationship before I met her... she was so nice to me that I had to dump the other girl which I dated from 2014 till early (2020... about 6 years)

Right now, I don't know what to comment on my relationship anymore.... she helped me stop crack and other hard drugs which I was taking...(I appreciate that from her)

Before I met her she has a 6year old daughter which is now 7... ever since I met her.. I've been doing my best, I Normally spend my money in hotels and clubs but now it ends in the house... I love her daughter like she's mine, and she knows that... I pay her fees..

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

I'm a hot tempered person, words annoy me rather than action... I destroy things when I'm angry... I'm just 27 years old and she's 28... a programmer by profession..m I own a land and a personal car today...

She's respectful and does what a woman will do to satisfy every man, but most times when I'm broke, there's always trouble in the house... and I feel loved when I have money...

I have never hit a woman my whole life till I met her, now I'm used to beating and shouting... now she's even telling me I talk too much when I'm complaining..

Please I need options..m what do I do, I've just few hours ago hit her, because I saw her texting someone and she rescued to open her phone... causing damage on her left eye .... please what do I do....

I don't want to kill someone because I now feel I'm obsessed about her... I'm confused

Modified:

I pray and hope she leaves this relationship before things get worse.

You shouldn't even be in a relationship with this kind of temperament. You need to see a therapist

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
You break things when you are angry, Seems like you are the problem.

What you have is rage nor anger.There is a thin line between sane and insane.when you begin to break things ,that's past sanity. You need psychiatric help,it doesn't mean you have gone wacko but you seem to be exibiting abnormal rage for a sane human being.

Personally, I stay away from people like you, out of touch with their nerves and brain when they are enraged,such people can kill.

I would like to know if you were like that before you started taking drugs or you started getting enraged after you started taking drugs and it got worse after you withdrew from the drugs?.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by hedonido: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
You beat up your girlfriend as superman wey you be.

Don't be a fool. Only idiots get physical with mere girlfriends. If a bitch isn't giving you good vibes, blank the bitch. Ghost the bitch. Walk away. No strings.

It's a bit more difficult with a wife, but not a so-called girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by SimplyShit: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

Modified:

Go and cry with Simplyleo your fellow cry cry baby. Leave us alone. We have other pressing need to attend to

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by olahero(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
Please pray over yourself, you are not doing well at all.

Why are you beating her? Someone you are not legally married to? Free her if you can't marry her and help baby.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

Modified:

No matter how angry you maybe , I see no reason why a man will lay hand on a woman .
It's said that hot temper people hardly process words before they act. Try to think on the consequences of your actions before you act. A wise man think deeply before taking action , not the other way round . Don't act before you think, think before you act

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by bewla(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

Modified:

two things

One take a vacation be alone then reason deep down what do u want

Twio ask her if she really want to settle down what kind of home she like and what take her out of the old relationships she had with the baby daddy

You might lean something here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Naustine(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
U really need to sit down and ask urself questions... Is this the man I want to be? Does she deserve this treatment? What is wrong with me? I beleive u will give urself answers and make a decision as a man. U really need to man up...being a good guy doesn't cost much, all it takes is decision, discipline and determination.
Best of luck bro

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Roseey0(f): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
You both need the holyspirit.
Find a good church and plant yourselves. I mean, go through the foundational classes and you will see a difference. She's a nice lady (not perfect )and you are trying to be a good guy too but the only thing missing now is spirituality. You have both not connected to your source, the creator of the universe.

A good church is the best place for character transformation for Adults. Though she has helped you, she has some characters herself she needs to change. Both of you need it

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by UGBE634: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You ditched a younger girl to go play daddy to a 7 year old and her older mom at 27?
Only you can help yourself.
You know your triggers and you know your weaknesses.

From what I've read, being broke makes you a monster and it is only when you are broke that she starts being shitty.
But the beauty of this fvck is that you get broke from catering to her and her kid.

Biko ditch that girl and look for an asset.
She's a liability.
There is substance in your advice. This time around, it is not clownish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

Modified:

End that relationship first and go see a therapist before you commit murder.
I still don't see why that lady is still with you after all the beatings.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Samsonklin(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
The first time I raised my hand on my girl, it was only a slap. That was the moment I unloved her. We dated for two years.

I told her that I don't want her to spoil me and then leave me, because people only see that you're beast, the don't know why or how it started. I had to let her go make she nor spoil me finish den she go waka then my next girl go begin suffer wetin she nor know.

My advise is not fact. U can discard. Pls leave her. Otherwise she will turn u to a monster and las las she will still leave only for your would be wife to suffer.

Peace ✌️ ❤️

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Okhuadams(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
What happened to the love and care u found in her, she made u stop taking hard drugs, practically she saved ur life and u want to take hers, Mr Man if u can't dance the song don't listen to the music, hope u know what I mean

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

96-Year-Old Man Marries His 73-Year-Old Lover / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos) / I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.