Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ (36312 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by sisisioge: 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Checheche....how is the eyes doing? The idoticcc girl will not dump your sorry asezz before you maim her ba? It is well.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by seyz91(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
cheesy
DaddyRochie1642:
Just pray you don't end up in Kirikiri Prison Weeping and gnashing your teeth grin grin
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by seyz91(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
cheesy
SUPERPACK:
You are beating a woman that is not even your wife and you are here saying thrash about it, why not let her go and get a new girl. Continue hitting her till she pulls a Chidimma Ojukwu on you, I am patiently waiting for that story on front-page.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Ategberoson(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
the day a mad man knows that he's mad that's when he get cure. for you to discovered that you're wrong then it means you're in your right senses, you just need to normalized what's right and make caring for her your addiction

it's very simple
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by seyz91(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
cheesy
Opemiposii:
mtcheew.. deal wit it.. u dumped a girl u have been dating for 5years for anoda girl for wat reason abeg? and u nw expect ya life to be meaningful... ntorr
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by kwasoly(m): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:
I have been dating a girl over a year now, she has been so nice to me over this one year, I was in another relationship before I met her... she was so nice to me that I had to dump the other girl which I dated from 2014 till early (2020... about 6 years)

Right now, I don't know what to comment on my relationship anymore.... she helped me stop crack and other hard drugs which I was taking...(I appreciate that from her)

Before I met her she has a 6year old daughter which is now 7... ever since I met her.. I've been doing my best, I Normally spend my money in hotels and clubs but now it ends in the house... I love her daughter like she's mine, and she knows that... I pay her fees..

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

I'm a hot tempered person, words annoy me rather than action... I destroy things when I'm angry... I'm just 27 years old and she's 28... a programmer by profession..m I own a land and a personal car today...

She's respectful and does what a woman will do to satisfy every man, but most times when I'm broke, there's always trouble in the house... and I feel loved when I have money...

I have never hit a woman my whole life till I met her, now I'm used to beating and shouting... now she's even telling me I talk too much when I'm complaining..

This was never my life...

Please I need options..m what do I do, I've just few hours ago hit her, because I saw her texting someone and she rescued to open her phone... causing damage on her left eye .... please what do I do....

I don't want to kill someone because I now feel I'm obsessed about her... I'm confused

Modified:

My old relationship was worst... I found love and care in this lady...

You need Jesus sharply to help you.....
Read 1Jn 2 v 15 - 17
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by madridsta007(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:
I have been dating a girl over a year now, she has been so nice to me over this one year, I was in another relationship before I met her... she was so nice to me that I had to dump the other girl which I dated from 2014 till early (2020... about 6 years)

Right now, I don't know what to comment on my relationship anymore.... she helped me stop crack and other hard drugs which I was taking...(I appreciate that from her)

Before I met her she has a 6year old daughter which is now 7... ever since I met her.. I've been doing my best, I Normally spend my money in hotels and clubs but now it ends in the house... I love her daughter like she's mine, and she knows that... I pay her fees..

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

I'm a hot tempered person, words annoy me rather than action... I destroy things when I'm angry... I'm just 27 years old and she's 28... a programmer by profession..m I own a land and a personal car today...

She's respectful and does what a woman will do to satisfy every man, but most times when I'm broke, there's always trouble in the house... and I feel loved when I have money...

I have never hit a woman my whole life till I met her, now I'm used to beating and shouting... now she's even telling me I talk too much when I'm complaining..

Please I need options..m what do I do, I've just few hours ago hit her, because I saw her texting someone and she rescued to open her phone... causing damage on her left eye .... please what do I do....

I don't want to kill someone because I now feel I'm obsessed about her... I'm confused

Modified:

There is spirit called, the Spirit of anger.
You need to go through the school of the Spirit (deliverance) and get that thing out of you.
I am supposing that your Dad or Mum, Grand-dad or Grand-Mum, basically relatives and folks in your lineage have the anger issue.
It has to be cast out. It is a spirit you received from somewhere.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by West2019(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Date a girl since 2014 , right dump her in 2020 . You are a very wicked monkey in this process buhari is far better than you
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by frozen70(f): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

Modified:

You are the problem and the solution is you

If you are willing to change, drop those dirty habits and learn to control your anger

Learn to trust people until they prove you wrong

Learn to move away when you sense anger and come back when the coast is clear

If at this present age you cannot control your anger

By the time you become a fully married man you will come across things that will turn your entire life down and your ability to control your anger is the key

Raising a family demands lots of tolerance
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by rainmoredays: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
My only concern is, how did you do the red exclamation mark. ! on the topic.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by IamGreen1(f): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

grin I really want to stop bro... I love this lady, she has done alot for me

Keep loving her but work on your temper by walking away.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by MummyD2020(f): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

Modified:

You want to damage somebody's daughter abi? Please i beg you, try as much as you can to kill her, then that rubbish anger will fly from the window automatically. Only a beast hits a woman. I guess the daughter was there when you hit her abi? No go find your fellow man to fight when you are angry. Go sort yourself abeg.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Akakanfirstclass(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:
but most times when I'm broke, there's always trouble in the house... and I feel loved when I have money...

There is a serious problem if you feel Loved only when you have money...
And when there is no money, it is trouble..
O wrong now..

Mehn!...
I'm currently in a rlnship and I noticed the same thing too..

These girls are manipulative, if u no know, u no know..

My brother forget it, she doesn't love you, she is manipulating you..

Like you said..
These days all d money goes home..
You pay her daughter's fee...
and prolly you sheltered her right ?

Ask ur self..
How come u don't get d same love feelings when the money is yet to come..

Well, it is because she is not getting what she needs, which frustrates her and hence the trouble..

If it was genuine, both good and bad terms, you should be feeling loved all d time..

It is what it is..
Leave her..
Me self I have ghosted my g.f that put me thru same cycle..
#peace bro

Oga, call a spade, a spade..

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by IamGreen1(f): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
Octopusssy:

See this one running his mouth like he actually knows what he is saying.

Are you minding him, typing rubbish with so much energy undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Jayslyder: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
You've got two functioning legs yeah??
Women are naturally wired to he annoying but that doesn't mean u should go about hitting them at the slightest provocation..learn to walk away ..doesn't mean you're a fool...
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by obowunmi(m): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

Modified:

You have mental health issues.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
Go report yourself to the police
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by chikason22(m): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
Oluromantic:
Those crack and other hard drugs you were taking, this is the effect o. You took something for over 6 years, you think the addictive demons behind them go leave you go like that? Our people say e no dey finish for mad man brain, e go remain small sparks once once. You know say you agree to date am under the influence of crack. Now crack no dey your matter again, your eyes don dey open small small. Laslas, you go divorce her before wedding. No hit am o because you go go prison without being under the influence of crack and other drugs. A whistle is enough for the wise
Which one is a whistle is enough for the wise again nah. Which kain wahala be dis.

This country just tire person. cheesygrin
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by mosaicafrique: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by vincentjk(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The crack and other hard drugs must have really destroyed you for you to ditch a younger girl to go play daddy to a 7-year old and her older mom at 27.
What better way can we confuse dumbness for love.

Have you ever considered that you were an inexperienced 20year-old when that lady was spreading her legs wide in a labour room to push out a fvcking baby?

Only you can help yourself.
You know your triggers and you know your weaknesses.

From what I've read, being broke makes you a monster and it is only when you are broke that she starts being shitty.
But the beauty of this fvck is that you get broke from catering to her and her kid and not from living your youth to the fullest with other viable ladies.

But we shouldn't blame her for being shitty, you're just her fvckboy who pays the bills and plays dad to her child whose own father doesn't want anything to do with.

Yet you're emotionally at her mercy that your world revolves around another man's outcast.
Biko ditch that girl and look for an asset.
She's not just a liability, she's a master player and you my friend are her pawn.

You see why I like you, you spit fact but sometimes your head go begin dey touch.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Octopusssy(f): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lollittaa:
somebody beat and almost damaged the eye of his girlfriend and its her fault? Mad people aff full this place. grin
Very mad idiots
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Octopusssy(f): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Just see how you guys are normalizing violence. What do you guys want? A lady who is even older than you are and yet respects you gets brutalized just because "you have hot temper". Do you hit your boss or client at work when they say what you don't like? Would you hit a bigger/stronger man like that? You're hitting somebody's daughter, somebody's mother and people are treating you with kid gloves just because you're a man: see a therapist, take it easy, talk to her, etc. Ridiculous. You don't need a therapist cause you're only hitting this woman cause she submitted herself to you. Please, do that lady a favour and dump her. She deserves better. I even blame her for putting up with such nonsense at her age. You're 27, you have a car, you have a land, etc. but the one you need, you don't have.
You are wise.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Octopusssy(f): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ereholuwa:

That would bring zero solution. He needs to be intentional about it in order to stop. I hope the lady won't leave him before he learn.
He has already damaged one eye today. Let us wait till he damages the other eye before we know exactly how to 'advice' him.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Blackdisciple(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
but most times when I'm broke, there's always trouble in the house... and I feel loved when I have money...

My kind of Gee.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Lamasta(m): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

Modified:

You truly have a problem just pray your problem will not lead you to jail las las cos you are already close to it....
To solve your problem go for rehab cos those drugs still dey work for your body o after that then see a counsellor with the two you will experience significant improvement in your life afterwards
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Lamijay(m): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

Modified:

That you are reporting yourself shows that you want to change, but here, you'll just get more and more scattered suggestions.

Try to read books about how to control your anger, online articles too, you can also try going to a different place where she won't be around for a month or so (talk to her about it), spend time with people that would Annoy you and check why you hit your woman if you don't hit those people, read more, ask for help from older people that have mastered the act of controlling their emotions.

One thing people don't understand is that you could be in a relationship with someone for 10 years, but because you guys never stayed under the same roof for more than 3 months, you'd not have issues. When you start staying with someone, no matter how much you love them, there is a very high chance there would be issues upon issues, mostly from irrelevant things. So keep asking for help.

https://www.knowledgeformen.com/avoid-stupid-arguments-with-your-girlfriend/#:~:text=One%20of%20the%20most%20common%20reasons%20why%20men%20pick%20fights,met%20inside%20of%20their%20relationship.&text=Too%20often%2C%20relationships%20are%20ruined,needs%20and%20make%20them%20known.

Check the above link and try using them. Loosing a good woman is terrible. Sometimes, it's better to be happy than to be right if you are with a good woman.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by MummyD2020(f): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
SUPERPACK:
You are beating a woman that is not even your wife and you are here saying thrash about it, why not let her go and get a new girl. Continue hitting her till she pulls a Chidimma Ojukwu on you, I am patiently waiting for that story on front-page.

No mind the yeye man. Feeling funky ontop woman. Hulk Hogan
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by KingDash: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

Modified:

useless woman beater... thunder fire you idiat.
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by harmony75: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
People like this never grow up come what may speaking from experience with someone exactly like you momms boy...all you need is chidinma kind of person idiot
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by ThatFairGuy1: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Before the final note, this story come be like that real niggarr, slawormiir has been eventually weaken by his baby girl
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
[/i][i] Pray and ask for God's directive and guidance..
Re: I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ by Timtim007(f): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
I blame the lady..for staying ...some women dey try sha...patience go kee you one day oo...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos) / I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? / Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.