Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace (65818 Views)

100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding / Kano Residents Storm Emir's Palace, Seek Justice On Kano Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHAT IS YUSUF SOURCE OF INCOME

CC

ONIONBANDIT
JULIUSMALEMA
TELL US kanu's source of income. As for yusuf, his father has what it takes to sponsor his expenditure. Can we say same of FRAUDSTER Kanu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by ArewaWife(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
DonroxyII:
That's why South is like Buffaloes while North is like Lion....

The Northern Bond is quite solid even if Bokoharam is wiping them out ... They are still thicker !!

The led also follows the leaders even if it is to the desert of ocean ... Southerners for where .. everyone na leader for ihm own room !

I like the South cuz they intermarriage between the rich and poor. Unlike North.

The Northern oligarchs want to keep the serfs poor forever. The feudalism is too much and its not helping the region. If not for southern resources the North would be in a terrible state.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Okoroawusa: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
I thought Saharareporters said that Aisha and her children are in London right now?
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Malawian(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
Sirjamo:
Instead of being happy for the young man, some witches and wizards above are already crying. Yusuf is not your village people that have been holding down your destinies since 1900
Buhari and Yusuf no know you.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by bitingcool: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
May Allah be praised...

Atleast, this unemployed vagabond who gallivant the surface of Abuja with his power bike has decided to be useful and responsible for once.

Aisha has done well to handpick a very young bride from the Royal family to spice up the life of her son who's almost going the way of Denrele and Co.

Be that as it may, So many Abuja residence will go into wild jubilation because Yusuf, the popular power bike rider will not be seen frequently.

I want to use this opportunity to call on the vulture meat business man in this forum who's old enough to be Yusuf's father to arrange his grilling tools before the ceremony.

Congratulations.

Unemployed vagabond..... cheesy cheesy grin grin angry cheesy grin

Wetin i no go hear �

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Cobiomak: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
Please Why that Girl didn't cover her hair with hijab is she not a Muslim again?

I need answer for this or is it only poor Muslims that covers there hair
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by DonroxyII: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
ArewaWife:

I like the South cuz they intermarriage between the rich and poor. Unlike North.

The Northern oligarchs want to keep the serfs poor forever. The feudalism is too much and its not helping the region. If not for southern resources the North would be in a terrible state.
The North won't be terrible because North will just go back to Agriculture and cut their cost according to the coat ...

Southern resources spoilt Northern Nigeria in fact Southern Resources Destroyed Northern Nigeria ... The North are everly hardworking people with thicker bond but with Southern Resources North is now extremely lazy to the extent that Fiscal Federalism, Resource Control and Biafra all mean the same thing to their ears !!

But Southerners do not kukuma have any need for those resources... Zombies and Iberiberism !!
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Honesty36(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Wetin me know be say
Anything wey don relate to buhari can never see peace of mind in their life
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by Okoroawusa: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Saao:
Wait oo, what happen to buhari first wife children? Or the first wife didn't born any child for him?
No male child in that one.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace by sweetshisha: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
1023three:
[s][/s]

confess

I confess I really miss your mum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) / Who Exactly Was Ezeego And What Did He Do? / Olusegun Obasanjo: I Will Commit Suicide By Hanging If Nigeria Loses Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.